* * * * * 5 votes

jdtic kappa antagonist bulk/group buy

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
709 replies to this topic

#61 celebes

• 226 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 September 2013 - 12:22 AM

hey, these and others were developed before jdtic, jdtic is the first orally active kappa antagonist. There are one or two others one was developed by lily and one by astra zeneca i believe these three are the only ones which showed enough potential to be tested in humans...unfortunately they are even less available than jdtic in terms of information and sourcing the actual compound.

Cosma said he has a source. Was that legit? Is there enough interest to get a buy rolling?

#62 Cosma

• 14 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 September 2013 - 01:51 AM

hey, these and others were developed before jdtic, jdtic is the first orally active kappa antagonist. There are one or two others one was developed by lily and one by astra zeneca i believe these three are the only ones which showed enough potential to be tested in humans...unfortunately they are even less available than jdtic in terms of information and sourcing the actual compound.

Cosma said he has a source. Was that legit? Is there enough interest to get a buy rolling?

Well i think i talked to about 20 (claim to be) distributors\pharmacies\Labs, and found out what i think are all a bunch of impostors\thieves, which were pretty bad at it if i might add.
It was so overwhelming i just couldn't tell who (if any) actually carry the product, as when it came down to do business, they all started to mumble, each in his different way.
I mean why the fuck will anyone with his brain in his head, send hundreds\thousands of dollars, over the internet, to someone he doesn't know, just because they claim to have a product??
No legit company will just ask you for money, unless they can offer you some kind of secured payment method (paypal, escrow...) which non of them could.
i finally made a deal for Naltrexone, with a guy who was happy to send me the package, give me a tracking #, then get half the cost, and the other half only when i get the product, (which is tomorrow probably).
that's how legit\honest people make business, and i just couldn't find one of those who carry jdtic.
you are welcome to try though, just be ready to get a shitload of dubious offers.

Edited by Cosma, 23 September 2013 - 01:57 AM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#63 socialpiranha

• Topic Starter
  • 540 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 04:10 AM

I have a sample coming soon, i'll report back and hopefully a group buy could happen...there is definitely enough interest both here and on other forums etc...i also have some amineptine on it's way so i will start a new thread on that once i try it out in case anyone's interested. Its another one mentioned in the good drug guide or whatever its called.
  • like x 5

#64 formergenius

• 708 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 12:35 PM

Celebes: Thanks for clearing that up. Sorry for the spoonfeeding request, haha.

socialpiranha: Good luck! If it's legit, I'm in! The JDtic that is.

#65 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:36 PM

I have a sample coming soon, i'll report back and hopefully a group buy could happen...there is definitely enough interest both here and on other forums etc...i also have some amineptine on it's way so i will start a new thread on that once i try it out in case anyone's interested. Its another one mentioned in the good drug guide or whatever its called.

Amineptine is a very good dopaminergic antidepressant in my experience, you should really stack it with selegiline, makes much difference, better, longer lasting positive feelings! This is again from personal experience.

I think its relatively easy to find a lab for synthesis in bulk, so if you like it youself, please mention in your thread the possibillity for a group buy, I am certainly in, if the price is good.

#66 lammas2

• 137 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 04:06 PM

I'm also interested in both compounds (and group-buys) and looking forward to your experiences.

Thanks for referring to The Good Drugs Guide, a lot of good information there:
http://biopsychiatry.com/

#67 KieranA001

• 403 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:42 PM

If it's a drug which gives you the same effects as Salvia Divinorum without the delirium and the "trip" then I will be all for this drug. I would be in. Salvia divinorum ebliterated my anxiety at its source but I gave up because I didn't want to trip balls everytime I wanted a anti-anxiety solution. :-)

If such a drug exists without the bad effects then where do I buy ? :D I would be in and how much?

Edited by KieranA001, 25 September 2013 - 09:44 PM.

#68 uralsky

• 81 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 04:22 PM

Very interesting and informative thread. A lot to digest.
It seems it moves closer to the finish. So I would like to join the group buy if possible.

#69 formergenius

• 708 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:56 PM

Any updates socialpiranha? :)

Also, for those who're not yet aware: JDtic.com.

#70 KieranA001

• 403 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 October 2013 - 05:15 PM

Any updates socialpiranha? :)

Also, for those who're not yet aware: JDtic.com.

Thanks for the link formergenius :-)

#71 penisbreath

• Validating/Suspended
  • 530 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 12:42 PM

yah, what's happening dog? very interested

#72 focus83

• 216 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:06 PM

It go silent in here. Any updates socialpiranha? Did you receive your sample? How did it work out?

#73 socialpiranha

• Topic Starter
  • 540 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 02:56 AM

no the guy at jdtic.is is either a scam or just extremely unreliable ...either way i'm/we're back to where we started. i'm looking into getting a batch synthed so i'll report back with any news.
  • like x 1

#74 penisbreath

• Validating/Suspended
  • 530 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 05:40 AM

:ph34r:

#75 penisbreath

• Validating/Suspended
  • 530 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 06:52 AM

there's a Chinese vendor I know who's supposedly reliable .. I contacted him with the CAS number; he isn't able to synthesize it himself, but he's going to ask a friend if he can do it and get back to me next week. thought it might be good to have a backup in case your source(s) don't work out, socialpiranha

#76 formergenius

• 708 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 11:26 PM

What about the companies facilitating all the other group buys?

Edited by formergenius, 02 November 2013 - 11:27 PM.

#77 penisbreath

• Validating/Suspended
  • 530 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 08:40 AM

all I know is I'm absolutely dying to try this stuff. I've been emailing some other vendors as well, but have yet to hear back. I just pray there isn't a legal issue with bringing it into australia .. would kappa agonists pose more legal difficulties than antagonists? does JDtic constitute an opiod analogue?

it's a total b*tch because my cousin is actually a genetic researcher with ties to a university here, but we don't have the kind of relationship where I could suddenly ask him to facilitate a bulk order for a research chemical.

#78 addx

• 711 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 November 2013 - 11:07 AM

JDTIc.is is closed. It was the only confirmed source that I knew of. Infact I think he was from medchemexpress

I'm swinging towards Ibogaine.
  • like x 1

#79 penisbreath

• Validating/Suspended
  • 530 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:39 AM

so how much would we need? I've received a flood of emails from suppliers in China I contacted over the weekend. I have no idea how legitimate they are .. I did contact most through chemical supplier databases.

the only price quote so far is $6000 for 1 gram. if dosing was 100mcg every other day, then 10mg would last over half a year.. so that's pretty good for $60. the only problem is most suppliers think I'm a company :/

#80 penisbreath

• Validating/Suspended
  • 530 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:50 AM

chemexpress also got back to me, but I didn't put any false company details and they won't supply to individuals

#81 penisbreath

• Validating/Suspended
  • 530 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:06 AM

okay, so these are the guys who will only ship to companies: www.chemexpress.com.cn

this is the place that's quoting $6k per gram: www.beyond-pharma.com

if anyone wants to assay their validity ...

the rest were basically spam

i really don't want to step on socialpiranha's toes, so if you find a better source, please go ahead. also because of australia's stupid laws, i'd prefer not to facilitate

#82 penisbreath

• Validating/Suspended
  • 530 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 06:35 AM

sorry to spam .. last post .. the guy @ beyond-pharma replied with this when I asked for a sample:

"Of course, we will send HNMR/MS/HPLC to you, before shipping this goods."

what does "HNMR/MS/HPLC" mean?

#83 penisbreath

• Validating/Suspended
  • 530 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 11:07 AM

it's structure contains "methylbutan" and pinacolyl alcohol (3,3-dimethylbutan-2-ol, 2-butanol,3,3-dimethyl) is on the restricted import items list , not to mention "structurally related to analgesic drugs such as meperidine", so I doubt customs are gonna let this one slide :(

oh well. fuck australia. knew it might be too good to be true.

#84 celebes

• 226 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:10 PM

Opioid antagonists are all related structurally to analgesic drugs. Also something containing pinacolyl alcohol in-the-structure isn't the same thing as pinacolyl alchohol. I suppose any given customs could use them as an excuse but I'm not sure how much there is to be realistically worried about.

#85 penisbreath

• Validating/Suspended
  • 530 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:29 PM

this is the full list of what isn't permitted here, which covers analogues as well: http://www.health.go...p-precursor.htm

from reading bluelight, it seems like 'analogues' accounts for a lot. I've e-mailed customs anyway, and I suppose if worst comes to worst small amounts could be sent discreetly, though I would hate to rely on something that could be stripped away at any given point. seems like the beyond-pharma guy is pretty legit.

#86 sant2060

• 63 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 06:43 PM

sorry to spam .. last post .. the guy @ beyond-pharma replied with this when I asked for a sample:

"Of course, we will send HNMR/MS/HPLC to you, before shipping this goods."

what does "HNMR/MS/HPLC" mean?

High-performance liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry (HPLC-MS) and Proton NMR (also Hydrogen-1 NMR, or 1H NMR).

Whatever that means :)

#87 penisbreath

• Validating/Suspended
  • 530 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 11:44 AM

they want a company name as well, so I'm not sure what to do .. I'll pass the baton on at this point

#88 socialpiranha

• Topic Starter
  • 540 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 02:28 PM

yeah i wish there was someone more knowledgeable to take the baton, 6000 is a lot to lose in a customs confiscation, let alone being able to afford it at all... i'll look into the legality here in canada.

#89 penisbreath

• Validating/Suspended
  • 530 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 02:41 PM

we should register an imminst research company lol

I don't think it'd have to be a gram, particularly if dosing was in micrograms and a handful of people were on board .. that was just an arbitrary amount I requested

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#90 KieranA001

• 403 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 November 2013 - 03:06 PM

Hmm, I was thinking how does a kappa-opioid actually get rid of the anxiety ? Because I've heard from other sources that a kappa agonist causes dysphoria. And if you want to buy a kapa-agonist, wouldn't this work:

http://www.sigmaaldr...ng=en&region=GB

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users