(-)-BPAP Group Buy.

bdnf serotonin dopamine norepinephrine enchancer joseph knoll

• Please log in to reply
387 replies to this topic

#31 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 01:21 AM

I need some info from 2 participants. Meatsauce and ricko please respond to the PM's I sent. Thanks. Everything is being wrapped up. Just a little bit and BPAP finally here.

#32 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 01:02 AM

BPAP is still being purified as the supplier has informed me. This is taking a little longer as it is being purified to 99%. A sample will be sent for verification purposes soon to a trusted person.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#33 sparkk51

• 418 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 11:35 PM

This buy was the one I was least enthusiastic about entering, but now it's the one I'm most excited for. This may be the ultimate substance for me.

#34 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 01:20 AM

This buy was the one I was least enthusiastic about entering, but now it's the one I'm most excited for. This may be the ultimate substance for me.

Yup, keeping fingers crossed. Might make a video on how to measure out doses or something like that.

#35 autopilot

• 29 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 06:32 AM

BPAP is still being purified as the supplier has informed me. This is taking a little longer as it is being purified to 99%. A sample will be sent for verification purposes soon to a trusted person.

Thanks for keeping us posted.

#36 trip96

• 19 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 05:14 PM

Hey guys! I was wondering if there is an update on the status of this group buy?

#37 meatsauce

• 329 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 09:07 PM

We should discuss the best dilution/storage methods.

#38 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 10:50 PM

I told the supplier to let me know when the purification is complete so I can send him the address list. I don't need to bother him with small updates. When its done it will be done and to 99.+% purity. It takes time. He said it will be done soon. Thanks for all your patience.

Edited by yadayada, 25 July 2013 - 10:51 PM.

• like x 3

#39 eddielang

• 26 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 12:08 PM

We should discuss the best dilution/storage methods.

Agreed.

What dosing is everyone starting with?

#40 meatsauce

• 329 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 01:17 PM

Here is a chart that lists different Pharmaceutical antimicrobial preservatives. We have to make sure that what we use would not react with the BPAP. And do we know if It will degrade once dissolved in water?

Also I don't remember if it was stated if it will be in a salt form or freebase. That might determine what it is soluble in.

Attached Files

#41 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 04:45 PM

So, I haven't updated in a while.

Rest assured (-)-BPAP is being made. However, the purification is not going as smoothly as the supplier had hoped. Rest assured, everyone who is in the group buy will receive their BPAP. I'm just really happy I picked this supplier since I doubt anyone else would want to undertake this project.

On a good note. The same supplier has begun work on Pitolisant; so, I guess BPAP, ISRIB, NSI-189, PRL-8-53, AND Pitolisant will all be checked out by our growing community soon. It's amazing that we got this far!

My hands are full at the moment with still awaiting BPAP to be finished and ISRIB to get through. Though once that is done I will move onto collecting payments for Pitolisant. :)
  • like x 3

#42 phil8462643

• 113 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 09:24 AM

cool, thanks for the update. no worries, pls count me in for pitolisant,
  • like x 1

#43 Izan

• 387 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 02:56 PM

count me in for pitolisant yadayada

#44 autopilot

• 29 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 11:51 AM

I will be in for pitolisant too. And thanks for updates.

#45 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 11:24 PM

Ok, new update.

I'm sorry this is taking longer than expected; but, the purification process is not doable. There would be certain compounds that would be undesirable in the product. The supplier already devised a new route and is on step # 3 out of 7. So, it might take a while longer. Thank you for your patience.

On the other hand Pitolisant is going well and I will update when it's all done.

#46 sparkk51

• 418 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 02:01 AM

Ok, new update.

I'm sorry this is taking longer than expected; but, the purification process is not doable. There would be certain compounds that would be undesirable in the product. The supplier already devised a new route and is on step # 3 out of 7. So, it might take a while longer. Thank you for your patience.

On the other hand Pitolisant is going well and I will update when it's all done.

lol, thanks for the update anyway.

#47 phil8462643

• 113 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 04:14 AM

my letter to Paul Wakfer. Might answer some questions since he and his wife Kitty are the only people i can find with any knowledge on the stuff

> So i stumbled across some (-)bpap and am wondering about potential liver toxicity due to some bad press that seems to come from one speculative post on bluelight.

It should be less liver toxic than deprenyl, which it is intended to
replace, because of no conversion to methamphetamine. There are no
scientific studies or reports of toxicity, but as with any new drug or
xenobiotic chemical one should monitor it at the start by getting liver
function tests, particularly AST and ALT.

> I have done my searching for a few months and gather that you are the man to ask for info.

Yes, I have been studying it and using it for several years (and my
wife, Kitty, also).

> How effective is it?

I cannot tell because I take so many other neuro-protective supplements
and chemicals, but the limited research on it is highly positive.

> Is reputed it safe as far as you have heard?

Answered above. BTW, "heard" is not the correct word since I do not rely
on the "opinions" or casual remarks of others, but instead access all
the scientific studies on a chemical or supplement for all my
information (which is why I have little use for most forums. groups, etc).

> Any insights into why it was never progressed to the shelf?

Likely because it is not patentable and there is no money in doing
sufficient research and promotion of it (mainly because in this crazy
society people will not automatically return value commensurate with
what they have received).

> What were Jozef Knoll's most recent comments?

I have no idea. I only have access to his published studies.
> Any info will be greatly appreciated. By the way I greatly respect and admire your pioneering spirit and contributions to nootropics.

My interest is not in nootropics as such (mind/brain enhancing
chemicals/supplements), but rather in chemicals/supplements which
protect the mind/brain and prevent it from deterioration and dysfunction
over time.

--Paul Wakfer

MoreLife for the rational - http://morelife.org
Reality based tools for more life in quantity and quality
The Self-Sovereign Individual Project - http://selfsip.org
Self-sovereignty, rational pursuit of optimal lifetime happiness,
individual responsibility, social preferencing & social contracting
  • like x 3

#48 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 11:47 PM

I got word from the supplier that a sample may be ready for dispatch in 7-10 days.
  • like x 3

#49 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 05:22 AM

I got word from the supplier that a sample may be ready for dispatch in 7-10 days.

To keep everyone updated and calm, ScienceGuy will be doing testing of the product to check for authenticity and quality of product, both of which I don't doubt the supplier will deliver on. I really appreciate all of your patience. Thanks.

I've also been really busy with college and work; so, expect less frequent updates. I'm still going to see once PRL, BPAP, and ISRIB are acquired to then go with pitolisant, which is already in the works; but, too early to say anything definitive on.

#50 sparkk51

• 418 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 05:54 AM

To keep everyone updated and calm, ScienceGuy will be doing testing of the product to check for authenticity and quality of product, both of which I don't doubt the supplier will deliver on. I really appreciate all of your patience. Thanks.

I've also been really busy with college and work; so, expect less frequent updates. I'm still going to see once PRL, BPAP, and ISRIB are acquired to then go with pitolisant, which is already in the works; but, too early to say anything definitive on.

Real quick, do you have an ETA for its arrival to the US?

#51 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 06:08 AM

I don't. I do know that a sample should be out shortly with verification and all. After that it should be a short time until the BPAP is ready.

#52 xks201

• 839 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 03:04 PM

I want in...

#53 lourdaud

• 516 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 September 2013 - 06:42 PM

I don't. I do know that a sample should be out shortly with verification and all. After that it should be a short time until the BPAP is ready.

Any news?

#54 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:14 PM

Pitolisant will be finished earlier than BPAP since it is easier to synthesize; but, BPAP will be available pretty soon. Thanks everyone for your patience. I'm working through the address list to get everything in order. If anyone, in the group buy, has changed addresses over the course of this group buy, now is the time to send me a PM and let me know or remind me. It may have slipped by. Just use your old PM to me for the BPAP group buy as I have everything organized in there. Thank you. Oh, and ScienceGuy will be doing the shipping and testing of BPAP for EU participants. Yay!
  • like x 2

#55 xks201

• 839 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 02:32 AM

Can I get in on either?

#56 gnappi

• 112 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 12:24 PM

Please, include me in this group buy!!! :)

#57 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 04:21 PM

Is there anyone who would be willing to handle the shipping in the US to participants? Let me know if you guys and gals are comfortable with having someone else handle the shipping. Thanks.

lostfalco, would you be able to handle this given your history on the forums and location in the US? Thanks, that would mean a lot.

#58 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 04:50 PM

phil8462643, please respond to my PM regarding your address otherwise I can't guarantee that you will get BPAP unless I have confirmation about the name and address number. Thank you!!!

#59 xks201

• 839 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 04:58 PM

I can handle it. I'm in another group buy. Med student...no problem just let me in on the buy as payment for me shipping it.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#60 phil8462643

• 113 posts

Posted 21 September 2013 - 03:16 AM

done

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bdnf, serotonin, dopamine, norepinephrine, enchancer, joseph knoll

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users