* * * * - 6 votes

(-)-BPAP Group Buy.

bdnf serotonin dopamine norepinephrine enchancer joseph knoll

• Please log in to reply
387 replies to this topic

#241 uralsky

• 81 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 02:03 PM

Manufacturer needed it to be in solution in order to aliquot equal amounts for each user. That does not mean they had to ship it this way. I expected they would use nontoxic volatile solvent like alcohol to split and then dry it out before shipping. The end users could easily redissolve it in a solvent, like vodka.

#242 phil8462643

• 113 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 08:26 AM

Here is how I deal with dropper caps before travelling. I pull off the rubber lid from the dropper. slide the glass tube out, put a cellophane on the top of the bottle, mold it to cover the top, then screw the plastic dropper holder on.
Updates please?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#243 Werper

• 190 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 06:13 PM

I got my bottle yesterday, thanks.

#244 chemicalambrosia

• 393 posts
  • NO

Posted 31 December 2013 - 06:17 PM

I got my bottle yesterday, thanks.

I got mine yesterday as well.

#245 aarfai

• 75 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 06:35 PM

I also received mine yesterday. With that being said, how do I dose and store it? IIRC yada mentioned 6.6 drops?

#246 datrat

• 144 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 06:38 PM

Thanks Yadayada for putting this all together, I know it's been a long slog. And thanks Q did it for doing the dirty work of mailing the bottles out.

I got mine yesterday, mail comes late to us so I wasn't able to try it until around 4 pm. My first subjective feelings after dosing yesterday and again this morning are very favorable. While it can certainly be placebo effect, I notice some interesting feelings. If I think of things that normally piss me off, I get pissed off, but not excessively so. But if I think of things that make me feel good, or am just enjoying the moment I'm in, I get this very pleasant happy feeling. It's definitely not euphoric or giddy and can go away. But I haven't had this just pleasant feeling in 7 - 8 years, which coincides with when I started SNRI's/SSRI's and I've really been struggling with anhedonia since that point. I really did forget this type of feeling, so I'm not sure if it's just a placebo effect, but regardless, it's pretty nice.

One question I have; I realize that I don't recall reading what the half of BPAP is in any of the descriptions of it's mode of action. Does anyone know it's half life?

#247 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 07:09 PM

I also received mine yesterday. With that being said, how do I dose and store it? IIRC yada mentioned 6.6 drops?

Just store it in the fridge.

Thanks Yadayada for putting this all together, I know it's been a long slog. And thanks Q did it for doing the dirty work of mailing the bottles out.

I got mine yesterday, mail comes late to us so I wasn't able to try it until around 4 pm. My first subjective feelings after dosing yesterday and again this morning are very favorable. While it can certainly be placebo effect, I notice some interesting feelings. If I think of things that normally piss me off, I get pissed off, but not excessively so. But if I think of things that make me feel good, or am just enjoying the moment I'm in, I get this very pleasant happy feeling. It's definitely not euphoric or giddy and can go away. But I haven't had this just pleasant feeling in 7 - 8 years, which coincides with when I started SNRI's/SSRI's and I've really been struggling with anhedonia since that point. I really did forget this type of feeling, so I'm not sure if it's just a placebo effect, but regardless, it's pretty nice.

One question I have; I realize that I don't recall reading what the half of BPAP is in any of the descriptions of it's mode of action. Does anyone know it's half life?

I think the h/l is 6h but from my experiences i redosed at the 4h mark. Similar experiences here.

Q did it! I'm trying to organize your portion of BPAP. Just a little patience.

#248 uralsky

• 81 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 02:57 PM

got mine. all wet outside and ~60% full. Excited to start dosing today.
Regarding storage: keeping it in refrigerator would not be very convenient as every day it would need to be thawed. Perhaps keeping part of it separately frozen, and smaller amount as liquid for every day use?
Anyway, how do we track stability of it? By subjective experience?

Should we assume the exact concentration is 300 ug/mL? Please correct me.

#249 boff

• 40 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 09:31 PM

Anyone in Australia recieved theirs yet?

#250 sparkk51

• 418 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 10:07 PM

Received mine. I've never tried DMSO, but holy shit this stuff is nasty. Easily the worst tasting chemical so far.

#251 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 10:08 PM

Regarding storage: keeping it in refrigerator would not be very convenient as every day it would need to be thawed. Perhaps keeping part of it separately frozen, and smaller amount as liquid for every day use?

Yes. Stability shouldn't be an issue that much as long as it is stored away from light and in a fridge.

#252 sparkk51

• 418 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 10:40 PM

Guys, I took one drop. This stuff isn't placebo. I am not saying its euphoric or amazing but I feel different when focusing.

#253 Multicultural Harmony

• Validating/Suspended
  • 188 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 10:44 PM

Yes. Stability shouldn't be an issue that much as long as it is stored away from light and in a fridge.

Great work Yadayada in organizing this!

Everyone PLEASE keep the experience reports rolling in!

So far they sound good. You may have found something unique here.

Edited by Pitolisant, 01 January 2014 - 10:45 PM.

#254 aarfai

• 75 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 11:03 PM

I really don't understand the dosing... Is one suppose to drop(s) the solution sublingually as is or dilute it even further?

#255 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 11:08 PM

I really don't understand the dosing... Is one suppose to drop(s) the solution sublingually as is or dilute it even further?

You can just do 6 drops sublingual.

#256 meatsauce

• 329 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 11:40 PM

Has everyone got thier's yet? Im in az. I can't wait to try it!

#257 Multicultural Harmony

• Validating/Suspended
  • 188 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 12:00 AM

Any long term studies done yet w/this drug in terms of safety/toxicology?

#258 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 12:38 AM

Any long term studies done yet w/this drug in terms of safety/toxicology?

Paul Wakfer is your n=1 sample for long term use of BPAP.

#259 Multicultural Harmony

• Validating/Suspended
  • 188 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 01:20 AM

Hmm... I'll wait for more clinical trials, although it does seem interesting.

Right now too focused on improvement of circadian rhythm and metabolism. An approach that seems to be working ok, not quite as much as I'd like though. Hopefully everyone benefits from this BPAP gunk and without complications.

#260 uralsky

• 81 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 04:05 AM

Would it be correct then that the total amount we receive is about 10 mg?

#261 phil8462643

• 113 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 04:28 AM

its no different from all the other research materials discussed on this site (not many clinical trials), except that the chemist who invented this one has my trust.

No. 1/10g = 100mg = 100,000mcg = somewhere near 1000 doses

#262 Hebbeh

• 1,661 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 05:09 AM

its no different from all the other research materials discussed on this site (not many clinical trials), except that the chemist who invented this one has my trust.

No. 1/10g = 100mg = 100,000mcg = somewhere near 1000 doses

Well if a dose is 6 drops, there is no way you're going to squeeze 6000 drops out of that bottle. Just sayin.

#263 phil8462643

• 113 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 05:18 AM

16 drops in a ml roughly. 6000/16 = 375. Either the bottle is 375ml (does not look like it is) or a dose is not 6 drops, or we have not been given 100mg

#264 Hebbeh

• 1,661 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 05:21 AM

16 drops in a ml roughly. 6000/16 = 375. Either the bottle is 375ml (does not look like it is) or a dose is not 6 drops, or we have not been given 100mg

I'd eyeball that as a typical 50 ml medicine bottle. 375 ml would be like a large bottle of olive oil.

#265 phil8462643

• 113 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 05:27 AM

if these drops are normal size drops, there should be 16 drops in a ml. if there is 1 mg in a ml, then 1 drop should be 62.5mcg! If the info we have been given is correct then a dose should be no more than 2 drops

#266 Hebbeh

• 1,661 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 05:31 AM

if these drops are normal size drops, there should be 16 drops in a ml. if there is 1 mg in a ml, then 1 drop should be 62.5mcg! If the info we have been given is correct then a dose should be no more than 2 drops

Sounds better. I wont have a chance to test it till the weekend but a drop sounds like a good starting point.

#267 Multicultural Harmony

• Validating/Suspended
  • 188 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 06:05 AM

Received mine. I've never tried DMSO, but holy shit this stuff is nasty. Easily the worst tasting chemical so far.

DMSO's odor is very pungent, I wouldn't really want to ingest it. lol. This is getting funny.

#268 sparkk51

• 418 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 02:31 PM

Guys, I left the BPAP in the refrigerator last night. I took it out just now and it's frozen. I am no chemistry student, but should this stuff freeze in the average refrigerator? I can't tell the temperature it's set at but the other liquids aren't frozen ><.

Edited by sparkk51, 02 January 2014 - 02:32 PM.

#269 uralsky

• 81 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 02:40 PM

It is actually serious question.
The bottle has ~ 30 mL of 300 ug/mL solution (as confirmed by yadayada) which makes ~10 mg total. If it is 100 mg: then actual concentration is more like 3 mg/mL?
Can we get a word from the manufacturer what is the concentration?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#270 Nattzor

• 549 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 02:40 PM

Guys, I left the BPAP in the refrigerator last night. I took it out just now and it's frozen. I am no chemistry student, but should this stuff freeze in the average refrigerator? I can't tell the temperature it's set at but the other liquids aren't frozen ><.

Different liquids have different freezing points.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bdnf, serotonin, dopamine, norepinephrine, enchancer, joseph knoll

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users