• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Importing c60 to other countries (europe)

c60

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 yuriythebest

• 29 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 06:48 PM

Right, I'm in Ukraine (eastern europe, non-EU) - is it safe/legal to have this stuff mailed? Can folks here describe their experiences in dealing with customs, etc?

Edited by yuriythebest, 29 May 2013 - 06:49 PM.

#2 Andreas

• 10 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 07:19 AM

I am certain it is legal in Ukraine. It is so far just a random nano material and has not been regarded as a drug.
I ordered mine from America, and not from the supplier in Ukraine.

I didnt have any problems with the customs, since it is legal.
It cannot be ragarded as safe until it has been properly tested and legalized, until then it is purely bought on an experimental basis, and possible side effects can be yet unknown. (Implications for pregnancy, implications on long time chronic use on the blood brain barrier, yada yada yada, implications from impurities in the solvent and in the solution, etc etc).

I have met some European dealer who tries to convince buyers that it is completely safe. This should be regarded as spam and un-professional and I wouldnt in my life buy any product from them. NO professional drug-dealer will sell this product as a supplement as of this moment. They may however sell it as it is... C60 in extra virgin (organic) olive oil which you can use for your own experiments.

Good luck!

BTW, I would recomend you to filter it and stir it when you get it since it might clogg up in such a long term delivery. This is at least what happened to mee, which will increase the risk of any potential unknown, or known, side effects. Nano materials in general is known to be toxic since they can penetrate cell barriers, all the way into the DNA strand where they can make excessive dammage. C60 in olive oil is therefore quite unique in that is seems not only to be untoxic, but have some rejuvenating abilities as well. But more research is definetely needed.

Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for C60 HEALTH to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad above).

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: c60

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users