- - - - -

I feel like I am getting dumber

intelligence stupid

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#31 Major Legend

• 741 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 09:46 PM

I have also accepted that the chances of getting a great job is higly unlikely, and having abundance of money to experience different things in life is not going to happen.

never say never...to some extent the whole point of this forum is to become...better. Its definitely a possibility that you can get out of your current situation! Things can go bad quickly as they can go good quickly too, rich people become poor and poor people become rich everyday. There are so many successful people who lose everything everyday and have to start over, and so many poor people who make it.

Life is ever changing, and we are in an age where we are at the dawn of being able to use medicine and chemical intervention to help us achieve our goals, to become healthier human beings and hopefully better human beings too. Its so much easier now for anybody to start their own business compared to 20 years ago, people have more mobility and choice than ever.

If you sat me down 2 years ago - when I was unemployed and depressed and told me that I would be working shows for some major american tv channels. I would have said it was impossible for me to reach that.

If you are white (I'm not) and male and physically healthy born in a first world developed country, no offence but you already have all the benefits you can ask for - all you need to do is to tap that value. You have an excellent website here offering you lots of advice on how to get your brain going again. Good times can and will happen again.

You said you have a burning desire to do more - that already puts you ahead of most people who don't have that desire.
  • like x 2

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#32 kurdishfella

• 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 February 2021 - 12:49 PM

The average person is getting dumber but more people are geniuses getting smarter. For any problem with health I and as everyone should do is look at vitamin and minerals,a lot of health probs could be avoided or lessened / prolonged until you get a disease if people correted their deficencies.

Edited by kurdishfella, 24 February 2021 - 12:52 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users