• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

My Nootropic Stack (Noopept, Centrophenoxine, Sunifiram)

noopept centrophenoxine sunifiram nootropic blog

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#31 jly1986

• Topic Starter
  • 166 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 02:56 AM

Thanks for your sharing. Really appreciated.

#32 jly1986

• Topic Starter
  • 166 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 12:15 PM

Update:

It has been more than 3 months of supplementing with noots, such as Noopept, centrophenoxine, and Sunifiram. After next week, I'll take a month off taking them to refresh my body. Quite honestly, I feel like I really need a break from supplementation. There's something very artificial about having to injest foreign substances which I don't really need.

For the past couple of weeks, I had started taking small amounts of Sunifiram and Centro again, but spaced 12 hours apart from my Noopept. Basically, Noopept in the AM and Suni in the PM. As previously, I'm not sure if the Suni is really providing any added value, but it doesn't seem to interfere with my sleep patterns. If anything, my first REM seems deeper, and I awake feeling completely refreshed after only 3-4 hours.

In the past several weeks, I've undertaken a huge project which I had literally been putting of for years, a good part of a decade, in fact. It is extremely time consuming, tedious, requires a lot of sacrifice, and simply unpleasant, which of course is why I kept putting it off. But about about a month ago, I finally mustered up the motivation to start. During the work, I often feel overwhelmed, and I find myself sometimes standing in the middle of a big mess, staring blankly into space, not knowing what to do. But step by step I'm getting through it. I will need a few months more to complete it.

It's difficult to know for sure whether taking noots for the past months have helped give me the resolve to finally tackle this (and other) projects. I'm objective enough to acknowledge the possible role placebo is playing in my perceived motivational boosts. Everything I've done since starting supplementation really just needed a good kick in the rear to get me going. I've done nothing truly extraordinary, requiring any genius beyond my rather limited genetic endowment. Possibly, the psychological expectations of taking noots were enough to shift me into gear.

I don't subjectively feel any smarter or have consistently better memory than before. Nor have my social needs increased; if anything, they've diminished.

I'm actually looking forward to my vacation from noots. Like real vacations, I may not want to come back.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

#33 jly1986

• Topic Starter
  • 166 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 04:47 PM

If anything, my first REM seems deeper, and I awake feeling completely refreshed after only 3-4 hours.

Sorry, I meant:

If anything, my first REM cycle seems deeper, and I awake feeling completely refreshed after only 3-4 hours.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: noopept, centrophenoxine, sunifiram, nootropic, blog

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)