nootropics from alibaba safe?

alibaba china buying

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 FocusPocus

• 225 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 03:13 AM

Im sorry if this is the wrong place to post about,

I did find a few people who had bought stuff from china through alibaba. Some of them dont seem to be active much nowadays. :|o. Paranoid me is thinking in lines of Hg poisoning!

So are nootropics (racetams, choline, noopept) etc with their 99.9% purity COA from alibaba safe?

Some of them seem to be too cheap to be true.

Any advise before venturing into the unknown? :ph34r:

Edit: I think i must have posted this into the suppliers/distributors section? Please don't ban me. How do i move the post?

Edited by FocusPocus, 08 August 2013 - 03:55 AM.

#2 Atropy

• 160 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 12:13 PM

Be careful when ordering from Alibaba.It makes sense to order from China,since its where allot of American suppliers get their stuff from.

Just because a good supplier sells some good products,it doesn't mean they are all good.

I bought some supplements from a reputable supplier of Piracetam among the community,but I ordered some other products that some other people did not vouch for.I bought from Shanghai Soyoung Biotectech inc .

The service was friendly,but the products I bought were not.

If this happens,its money down the drain.

I learned a lesson.I would buy from a supplier that is renown among the nootropic community,and probably only buy the supplements that others have bought and confirmed is good.This won't fully protect you from heavy metals or any other impurities,but its a good start.

From now on I will probably stick to buying from American suppliers of bulk powders,who most of the time do a 3rd party C.O.A.That is probably the only way you are mostly guaranteed to get pure products.

With that being said,even buying retail supplements have some small risk of impurities.

This is just my experience.
  • like x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 mehisa

• 12 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 September 2013 - 07:07 AM

I wouldn't trust alibiba for that sort of thing

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: alibaba, china, buying

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users