First Stack For An Arts Student

stack student politics arts first aniractam alpha gpc caffeine lions mane help

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 CommanderSaru

• 3 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 August 2013 - 09:52 AM

So this is only my second post on the forums, I have been ghosting the forums for a few months. I am an arts student studying politics and feel that I am needing a boost in my abilities. In the last year I have increased the amount I exercise and my diet has greatly improved but now I feel I need to make use of a nootropic stack to reach my full potential as a student and academic. I was hoping for some feedback on the stack I have created from all you nootropic experts out there!

While this stack doesn't contain measurements or times of days taken I am purely researching what stack to start.

Aniracetam
Alpha GPC
Caffeine
L-theanine
Lions Mane

My short term memory and ability to remember almost anything I learn is an absolute struggle (seriously) and as a student would like to get the benefits of increased concentration and cognitive abilities too. Is this the best stack for my aims?

Thanks in advance!

#2 thomasthomas

• 89 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 11:15 PM

Commander-

I think you've made a fine starter stack. Aniracetam is a good choice for creatives. Piracetam, in additional, can't hurt.

On the other hand, I would stay away from Pramiracetam, as it will probably hinder your creativity.

You could perhaps add Phosphatidyl Serine. I found it to be a good aid for memory and overall cognition. It is supposed
to stack well with Aniracetam. Take it at night because it might make you feel a bit tired.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

#3 CommanderSaru

• Topic Starter
  • 3 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 August 2013 - 11:50 PM

Commander-

I think you've made a fine starter stack. Aniracetam is a good choice for creatives. Piracetam, in additional, can't hurt.

On the other hand, I would stay away from Pramiracetam, as it will probably hinder your creativity.

You could perhaps add Phosphatidyl Serine. I found it to be a good aid for memory and overall cognition. It is supposed
to stack well with Aniracetam. Take it at night because it might make you feel a bit tired.

Thanks for the reply, so is aniracetam the best racetam for my needs as a student? There seems to be some people who say that oxiractam is best for long term student usage while others seem to say that is only true for those doing technical degrees such as medicine. Is it possible to stack both piracetam and another racetam together?

#4 thomasthomas

• 89 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 12:34 AM

No one can really say what is the 'best racetam', or even 'the best racetam for a student'. The reality is
that every individual responds differently to each nootropic, and furthermore each racetam *tends* to
produce a type of response in most people instead of a different type of response.

I suggested Aniracetam because I thought that you would be doing a lot of creative work. Piracetam
is also good for that because it apparently increases inter-spheric brain communication.

Oxiracetam is also great. It's very good for memory, in my experience. I'm just not sure how it would
work if I needed to paint or be creative. It might be fine. Oxiracetam, imo, would be great for technical
degrees like computer science or math where logic, memory and reason are paramount.

I'm afraid that no matter what happens, you're probably going to have to try to experiment a bit.

I think that the stack you have already is sane, safe, and potentially very effective. If you added
Piracetam and PS to that stack, I think it would be even better.

You could try switching your Aniracetam for Oxiracetam for a couple of weeks and see how you
get on. You may respond better to one than the other, and more importantly, you may find
the effects *more beneficial* from one to the other.

Oh yes - one more thing!

Absolutely essential to any stack, IMO, is a good Multi-Vitamin with the complete set of B-Vitamins along
with Fish Oil daily.

Arg - one final note: Aniracetam can produce 'brain fog' in some people... so if you get that, definitely
try Oxiracetam instead.

#5 mrd1

• 460 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 08:18 AM

Aniracetam and piracetam/drugs modeled after piracetam bind to distinct sights and with aniracetam increasing blood flow to the association cortex, causing d2 activity, and modulating more of the AMPA than NDMA subset of the glutamate receptor based on this I would say that ideally one should take both aniracetam and a more piracetam like racetam so that you can modulation of both ndma and ampa receptors and to just introduce both slowly and slowly move up because both work on acetylcholine so if you go crazy expect mad headaches.

The brain fog is probably due to the brain not yet being desentizied to acetylcholine receptors this is normal and expected especially to a "virgin" brain and with aggressive dosing. It passed for me. Don't jump shit because you get hit by a wave.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

#6 Synaesthesiac

• 115 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 September 2013 - 11:00 PM

Vasso- You are literally too stupid to insult, unless you are just trolling. Either way, please do not post here again. If you reply, I will not argue with you, as they say never to argue with a stupid person as they will just bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: stack, student, politics, arts, first, aniractam, alpha gpc, caffeine, lions mane, help

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users