- - - - -

Russian Sleep Machine...Works...Wow

ces electronic sleep therapy

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 xks201

• 839 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 02:43 PM

The Russians invented the "Electrosone" which according to a reputable individual enables any user to achieve 8 hours of sleep in 2 hours with the device. This is not hearsay, he studied it and it works. "it passes square wave pulses through the reticular formation" is is what it says. You can see pictures of it here if you scroll down to electrosone.. http://w1tp.com/imquack.htm

My contention is if something is that powerful at regenerating neurochemicals consistently then its nootropic potential is huge. Unfortunately I have no background in electrical engineering and from what I understand is it is potentially dangerous (see eyeball electrode attachments). It looks a little more sinister than the devices presently on the market. lol But I have not heard consistent reviews of the present devices producing 8 hours of sleep in 2 hours either...so perhaps someone here with a background in electronics could replicate the device or something?
  • dislike x 4
  • like x 2

#2 OpaqueMind

• 471 posts
  • NO

Posted 31 August 2013 - 03:00 PM

My Skeptoradar needle just flew off the chart!

Still, I'm watching this space. If this is true...

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 RJ23_1989

• 111 posts
  • NO

Posted 31 August 2013 - 04:58 PM

Err.. the top of that page says:

"MUSEUM OF MEDICAL AND 'QUACK' MEDICAL ELECTROTHERAPY INSTRUMENTS" ;)

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

#4 OpaqueMind

• 471 posts
  • NO

Posted 31 August 2013 - 05:32 PM

"MUSEUM OF MEDICAL (AND 'QUACK' MEDICAL) ELECTROTHERAPY INSTRUMENTS" ;)

#5 xks201

• Topic Starter
  • 839 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 06:18 PM

He is a professor and his son is a md and both have verified at the university of columbia that it works. Out of resppect im not posting our email correspondence. That is his website. This is not a joke.
I myself am a med student and we planned on talking about it more when i get my md but in the meantime he doesnt want to be held responsible for me harming myself trying to replicate it he says.

Edited by xks201, 31 August 2013 - 06:20 PM.

• dislike x 1

#6 OpaqueMind

• 471 posts
  • NO

Posted 31 August 2013 - 09:55 PM

It seems like this would only be possible to use for limited periods, as I was under the impression that the restorative effects of sleep were a body-wide phenomenon and not constrained to the nervous system alone.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#7 protoject

• 952 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 12:55 AM

Reminds me of that machine in Chrono Trigger

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ces, electronic sleep therapy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users