silicon water alzheimers dementia mineral water fiji spritzer volvic silica

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#31 mrs

• 30 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 May 2016 - 03:36 PM

>its hard to say which helped since you mixed several things

I never said this was a scientific experiment. All I wanted was to get rid of the aluminium as fast as possible!

> wouldnt a normal avoidance of products giving you high aluminium levels for the next 5 months eventually clean you naturally anyway

Maybe, maybe not, but anyway I don't know where the aluminium came from. The 2 habits I changed were to replace personal hygiene products and to eat only non processed cheese.

Edited by mrs, 21 May 2016 - 03:37 PM.

#32 normalizing

• 2,692 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 May 2016 - 06:34 PM

non processed cheese as in raw? also i do assume aluminum is predominantly acquired from environment like water and food definitely but also occupation. maybe work you have done in the past had reaction. i think supplements probably contributed very little to the overall effect and it was mostly your mindfulness about the matter that likely decreased its exposure even unsure of main culprit thats all it takes, awareness. 

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#33 mrs

• 30 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 May 2016 - 07:33 PM

>it was mostly your mindfulness about the matter that likely decreased its exposure

I did the metals hair test back in summer 2015 which indicated elevated Al. I stopped using personal hygiene products with Al at the time, but I only got blood tested and started Silica+Malic Acid 5 months ago. So I'd say that not using personal hygiene products for 4 months wasn't enough, but like I said this wasn't a scientific experiment.

>non processed cheese as in raw?

Actually, the tastiest cheese has raw milk, the difference in taste is unparalleled. Handcrafted cheese (with pasteurized or raw milk) using traditional methods and no additives, is very common throughout Europe, (unlike the US). What I meant with unprocessed cheese was handcrafted cheese.

Now that my Al is down to normal levels, I think I won't take any more Silica and measure my Al levels at the end of the year to see if I'll still exposed to it.

Cheers!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: silicon, water, alzheimers, dementia, mineral water, fiji, spritzer, volvic, silica

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users