Photo

Russian suppliers for nootropics

russia pharmacies nootropics

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Diego55

• 108 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 10:44 AM

Hello, I have found many russian online-pharmacies which sell a lot of various nootropic drugs, but it seems like none of them send it across the border of Russia. I have only found aptekadoma com, which can send their products to Europe, but they do not offer any of nootropics which I am looking for.

I wonder, if anyone can advise any verified pharmacies in Russia, Ukrainia which ship their products to EU ?

Thanks in advance.

#2 Ch!ggy

• 27 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 08:20 PM

Hi,

If your looking for noopept or Piclamilon (Russian Nootropics) eBay is good place to buy and cheap.

Chiggy.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 TVO

• 161 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 02:08 AM

Hi,

If your looking for noopept or Piclamilon (Russian Nootropics) eBay is good place to buy and cheap.

Chiggy.

Yea ordering brain chemicals from random people on ebay sounds like a good idea. What ever you do please do not buy anything without lab testing, you could end up harming your brain rather than improving it.

#4 xks201

• 839 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 02:45 AM

I'd die to know where to get some ladasten aside from awakebrains since they charge like 1.25 per pill

#5 normalizing

• 2,692 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:43 AM

awakebrain is fucking expensive isnt it. but more reliable than random ebay sellers, since, awakebrain gets the original meds from russia. perhaps that bumps the price, i suppose.

#6 xks201

• 839 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 06:06 AM

I mean they are quality. No doubt.

#7 nootropic.ru

• 9 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 02:06 PM

I'd die to know where to get some ladasten aside from awakebrains since they charge like 1.25 per pill

ladasten for retail price - 0.494 per pill at http://nootropic.ru....roduct/ladasten

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#8 Ch!ggy

• 27 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 07:49 PM

I understand where you are comming from TVO and I would say that about lots of products shipped from China, i.e. research chemicals put inside of so called herbal supplements etc, but I have never had any issues buying things from eBay, the packing is legitimate, I used to live in Russia and Ukraine so know what original packaging looks like and have had no issues.

If you have other information please share...

Chiggy.

Edited by Ch!ggy, 11 October 2013 - 07:51 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: russia, pharmacies, nootropics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users