* * * * * 1 votes

The Absolute ADHD/ADD Thread

adhd add focus learning hyperactivity disorder

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#31 djumie

• 4 posts

Posted 26 December 2013 - 01:59 PM

Tatsumaru, I'm in the same boat as you. I'm officially diagnosed with ADD-PI and recently I did a blood exam that stated high TSH and low T4, but my T3 is normal. I take Venvanse (Vyvanse) and Modafinil, but still struggles with low motivation all the time. Lately I've been trying some nootropics as Sulbutiamine, Noopept, CDP Choline and Phosphatidylserine, and they gave mild results varying from good (200mg of sulbutiamine, 10mg Noopept and 200mg CDP choline in the morning), ok (20mg Noopept and 200mg CDP Choline), not good (400mg sulbutiamine) and bad (20mg Noopept and 500mg CDP Choline).

I'm interest in this Iodine Protocol Biofreak, do you think it could work for me? I will read and try.

Hey Ampamet, I'm not american but, if it possible, add me too in this group buy.

#32 bernard

• Topic Starter
  • 355 posts

Posted 26 December 2013 - 05:26 PM

Tatsumaru, I'm in the same boat as you. I'm officially diagnosed with ADD-PI and recently I did a blood exam that stated high TSH and low T4, but my T3 is normal. I take Venvanse (Vyvanse) and Modafinil, but still struggles with low motivation all the time. Lately I've been trying some nootropics as Sulbutiamine, Noopept, CDP Choline and Phosphatidylserine, and they gave mild results varying from good (200mg of sulbutiamine, 10mg Noopept and 200mg CDP choline in the morning), ok (20mg Noopept and 200mg CDP Choline), not good (400mg sulbutiamine) and bad (20mg Noopept and 500mg CDP Choline).

I'm interest in this Iodine Protocol Biofreak, do you think it could work for me? I will read and try.

Hey Ampamet, I'm not american but, if it possible, add me too in this group buy.

Be careful. If you have Hashimoto or similar thyroid issue, taking more iodine can destroy your thyroid.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#33 djumie

• 4 posts

Posted 27 December 2013 - 01:47 PM

Be careful. If you have Hashimoto or similar thyroid issue, taking more iodine can destroy your thyroid.

I know, first I'll have everything tested and then I'll take the problem to my pdoc.
I'm tempting to first test CILTEP. Did u tried?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#34 BioFreak

• 541 posts

Posted 27 December 2013 - 03:02 PM

You should really look into the iodine thread. One property of high dose iodine is that it increases the excretion of heavy metals like lead, aluminium, mercury in addition to halides. And with selenium it should help balance your thyroid too...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: adhd, add, focus, learning, hyperactivity, disorder

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users