• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

My stack for bruxism and anxiety, advice!

supplements drugs inositol buspirone theanine anxiety bruxism

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Derok

• 18 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:06 PM

hi all, i just researched all the website looking for supplements and meds than could help with my drug induced anxiety and bruxism.
I come up with those:

-l theanine 200 mg
-inositol 1g
-buspirone 20 mg (maybe up this a little bit this week to 30mg)
-melatonin

i took this all after bed (when the bruxism is daily i have no problems) and also the anxiety and brain zaps i got cause my drug usage are far less severe than time ago (2 years dealing with this)

questions:
-dosage
-time fo the day better for each one
-divide dose?
-can i take it together?
-interactions?
-long term experiences with each one?

thanks a lot the comunity!

#2 Adaptogen

• 772 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 03:24 AM

what drugs give you anxiety? i suffer from bruxism too.Wearing a retainer pretty much prevents it, but thats obviously not feasible for everyone and most situations.
you could try bacopa, ashwagandha, taurine. see this thread for a lot more info: http://www.longecity...ly-effectively/
  • like x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 hamishm00

• 1,053 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 07:23 AM

Limonene and Adapt 232 (adaptogen blend) work for me. Taurine does nothing for me.
  • like x 1

#4 Derok

• Topic Starter
  • 18 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 06:59 PM

Limonene and Adapt 232 (adaptogen blend) work for me. Taurine does nothing for me.

FOr bruxism? for anxiety? for both?

The drug who gave me bruxism and anxiety was mdma (sure not pure, but mostly >50%) 10 times 200 or less mg each.

thanks both of you for answer i hope to come up with more supps and maybe i could find a explanation why i had such a comedown for just the last time.

#5 cuprous

• 170 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 03:32 AM

You're going to have to try different things. If you're serious you'll keep a diary somewhere that details what you tried, what effects it had, as well as any other things in life of relevance (stress, other drug usage).

I'm leery to suggest this but lithium orotate might also help. You could also consider glycine as a sleep aide. It's cheap.

Search this forum and some of the others for mdma or ecstasy. I'm pretty sure you're not the first person to ask about undoing some of the unwanted effects of MDMA over-usage. An example here. And research, research, research.
  • like x 1

#6 Derok

• Topic Starter
  • 18 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 04:44 AM

the last 2 years of my life were about mdma,bruxism, anxiety, pain....i think im getting use to it , i hope this will finish one day...
do you recomend racetams for bruxism ?? i think im goin to give it a try...

#7 cuprous

• 170 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 03:38 PM

I would first try ashwagandha and maybe lithium orotate but you really need to do your own research. Also - exercise. Join a club or just go run. It can only help holistically and specifically as far as neurogenesis goes.
  • like x 1

#8 Derok

• Topic Starter
  • 18 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 04:35 PM

ok from now things i take : rhodiola theanine inositol buspirone and magnesium

i will try ashwagandha and pramiracetam, and tea extract , i heard that caffeine is very bad for bruxism but i dont know if tea is really bad. i found that tea can reverse some drug problems.

im frightened that lithium sound kind of toxic...could i take it to solve bruxism?

thanks a lot

Edited by Derok, 05 November 2013 - 04:36 PM.

#9 Deep Thought

• 224 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 05:59 PM

-dosage
-time fo the day better for each one
-divide dose?
-can i take it together?
-interactions?
-long term experiences with each one?

Theanine didn't do anything for me or the effects were so subtle I didn't notice them.

Melatonin -> Try taking 150mcg at first, and titrate upwards. Personally, I don't do this as it's just too bothersome to measure out 150mcg of melatonin.

GABA inducing analogues are known to cause bruxism. http://www.adandenta...ing_bruxism.htm

Try some of the things that alleviate restless legs syndrome somewhat, such as magnesium, zinc and the other dopamine cofactors, and l-tyrosine.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#10 Derok

• Topic Starter
  • 18 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 06:48 PM

+1 i was thinking about the restless legs syndrome related with the bruxism, im sure it does. Could i have here a list of this kind of supp? from now in my list are:

ashwaganda
zinc
ltyronsine
dopamine cofactor? a list could be nice :D

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: supplements, drugs, inositol, buspirone, theanine, anxiety, bruxism

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users