• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Ultimate Stack for College Students

stack college students nootropic combo perfect best beneficial long-term short-term

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 Jacob Norris

• 52 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 11:47 AM

I need help from all of you Longecity geniuses out there!

I want to perfect this stack, please also help me to add in the recommended dosages for each product listed.

And PLEASE DO recommend anything to add, replace or remove from the list.

There will be 2 separate Stacks.

1. Will be the stimulant (Day time)
2. Will be the recovery to repair the desensitized neurotransmitters (Night Time)

Requirements for this stack:

1. Beneficial Long-term
2. Beneficial Short-term
3. Very Effective
4. Low in toxicity
5. Very little tolerance build-up
5. Very low health risks

NOTE: This is going to be the BEST stack for college students. So we are assuming college students are young adults who drink often, are sleep deprived, have a terrible diet, have anxiety, and are stressed often.

IDEAL STACK: Will give an individual motivation, confidence, uplifted mood, less anxiety, study much more effectively, and overall to maximize the growth of that individual's brain and possibly their longevity in the long run.

So, now that we know what we are basing our Stack on, here is the first Stack.

Draft #1

Oxiracetam
Pramiracetam

Alpha GPC
Choline CDP
Uridine 5 monophoshate
Omega 3 fatty acids (EPA & DHA)
Omega 9 fatty acid (Oleic Acid)

Acetyl L-Carnitine (Best form?)
NA-R-Alpha Lipoic Acid

L-Theanine

L-Tyrosine
NADH (Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide or B3)
Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C)
5-HTP and/or Sam-e

Vinpocetine
Vitamin K1 & K2

(Add ons)
Milk Thistle
CoQ10
Lion's Mane
Ashwaganda
Pyritinol HCI (B6)
Calcium
L-Glycine
Ashitaba
L-Taurine

------------
Recovery Stack will be just before bed: (I need help adding more to it!)

Magnesium L-Threonate (or best cheaper alternative)
Zinc
Gotu Kola

-------------

These are the list of products I would like to add/replace with my stack however I have concerns about either tolerance, health risks, not a good enough nootropic, or simply not enough clinical data:

Nardosinone
Glutamate or Glutamic Acid
Pterostilbene or Reservatrol
Creatine
L-Aspartic
Hydroxytyrosol
Picamilon (B3)
Inistol or Myo-Inistol (B8)
Pregnenolone
Phoshatidylserine
Centrophexine
Aniracetam
Noopept
Sulbutiamine (B1)

These are the list of products I still have to look more into:

Guarana
Yerba Mate
Rhodiola
Tulsi
Copper

----------------------

If you have any questions as to why I have certain products listed in the stack, I will be more than happy to respond with an answer.

Please help me in creating the ULTIMATE STACK for College Students!!!

And please do let me know if I should add, replace, or remove anything that is or isn't listed above in the 2 stacks! THANKS!!!

I'm looking forward to seeing what all of you have to say! :)))))

Edited by Jacob Norris, 14 November 2013 - 12:15 PM.

#2 Jacob Norris

• Topic Starter
  • 52 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 11:55 AM

Maximize Absorption should be the next thing we should look into for this stack.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

#3 GetOutOfBox

• 161 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 04:46 PM

Looks very good, though expensive. I would suggest dropping Pyrinitol and removing Sulbutiamine from consideration. Both have little clinical data backing up their use, and a lot of the member reports in regards to them sound very placebo like (i.e "I felt super motivated the first day, got tolerance the second day though!"). Aniracetam doesn't really have much of a place either due to the extremely short half-life (something like 1.5 hours), there are better ampakines available now (i.e Sunifiram). Noopept is worth a try due to it being one of the more potent racetam-like molecules, but based on the clinical data I think it's strength lies in treating several pathologies (enhancing therapy in Borderline Personality Disorder, brain injuries, Major Depressive Disorder, etc).

Rhodiola Rosea is definitely something to try, if you don't have a negative reaction, add it to your main stack. It has several very interesting mechanisms of enhancing not just cognitive performance, but emotional stability too. It enhances release of Neuropeptide Y, which is associated with resilience to stress (combat pilots with higher endogenous levels had less rates of PTSD). It has serotonergic activity as well as mild MAO-inhibition (not enough to require a controlled diet, a lot of members have mixed rhodiola with various compounds with no brain-melting results). Overall it is very good at relieving the negative cognitive effects of stress and/or fatigue (possible good caffeine combination if you don't get twitchy on the pair).

I'd add a good Vitamin B complex supplement, just to ensure no deficiencies in any of the B vitamins (which can produce subtle cognitive deficits).

Pramiracetam and Oxiracetam are two very good racetams to start with, I do recomend trying a few of the racetams and racetam-like compounds and settling on whichever works best for your main stack. A few good ones to check out are: coluracetam, sunifiram, phenylpiracetam, nefiracetam (ignore the testicular toxicity scare, a study found the compound produced testicular damage in dogs, but followup studies found no human incidence. This is common, a lot of compounds are toxic to dogs but not humans and vice versa due to metabolic enzyme differences).
  • like x 2

#4 Jacob Norris

• Topic Starter
  • 52 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 10:29 AM

Thanks for the response!

If this is the case with Pyrinitol and Sulbutiamin then both products are SCRATCHED OFF the list.

I am definitely adding Rhodiola Rosea to the main stack.

I totally want to remove l-tyrosine (possibly 5-htp) and NADH

and replace it with the best MAO-B Inhibitor. Like Deprenyl
but I need to find the best non-controlled substance of this.

I'm wondering what the long-term effects with inhibition of MAO-B receptors.
If I cannot find anything, I will make a new topic on this.

YES!!! A complete B-Complex is most definetely going to be added to this stack. I plan to go through each vitamin and choose the best and most convenient form. That's why I haven't added them to the list just yet.

The only problem I have with the newish Racetams are that they have very little studies, and the ones that are studied are typically only found by individuals on Longecity, etc.

I will always consider Noopept, but I am trying to create a universal stack so that maybe 8 out of every 10 students will find many benefits when using my product.
and unfortunately there are many cases that noopept creates brain fog the first time using this product and long-term use if found to increase anxiety.

Thanks again for your useful information!
-----

I figured I will not add anything that will "inhibit" in any sort of way because I don't think the brain should be inhibited often with long-term use.
However, my mind is beginning to accept certain inhibition suppliments like Deprenyl, therefore opening my eyes up to other inhibiting suppliments such as Huperzine A.

Huperzine A seems to be the only suppliment I could find that specifically increases short-term memory ability other than Piracetam.

I would much rather use CDP Choline or Alpha GPC to increase choline. But is there a good chance that Huperzine A might have more beneficial effects towards short-term memory as apposed to one of these more premium Choline sources?

***I will post updates periodically.***

#5 GetOutOfBox

• 161 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 08:20 PM

Thanks for the response!

If this is the case with Pyrinitol and Sulbutiamin then both products are SCRATCHED OFF the list.

Yeah, I should also mention their both just two B-vitamin compounds bound together (Pyrinitol being two B6 compounds, Sulbutiamine two B1 compounds), which are likely cleaved apart in the brain and other organs into just plain old B-vitamins. Now, this doesn't mean they have no uses; they both penetrate the blood-brain-barrier much more efficiently than standard B vitamin preparations. I suspect they'd be beneficial in rapidly correcting respective B vitamin deficiencies. They may also have a use in correcting depleted levels of Vitamin B in the CNS, when systemic levels are normal (what circumstances would produce a specific depletion are unknown to me). They also seem to be neuroprotective and neurorestorative properties (rescueing damaged neurons), but this only seems useful in treating organic brain damage, either disease or trauma induced. There are better neuroprotective compounds for just preventing general age decline.

I totally want to remove l-tyrosine (possibly 5-htp) and NADH

and replace it with the best MAO-B Inhibitor. Like Deprenyl
but I need to find the best non-controlled substance of this.

I would honestly advise against MAO inhibitors for cognitive enhancement. They might be useful as a last ditch effort for ADHD issues, but in healthy individuals they aren't worth the risk. You need to be verrry careful with your diet with some irreversible MAO-inhibitors (the common ones are), and even in reversible inhibitors I would not combine them with a huge nootropic stack, as it would be too difficult to predict interactions. You could possibly have a hypertensive attack if something increased monoamine levels while you were simultaneously inhibiting the enzymes designed to keep them in check.

For a college student, who I presume may have irregular sleep schedules (woo for the college life;) ), modafinil would be a much better replacement for a MAO-inhibitor. It'll likely produce the same effects you're looking for (increased alertness, decreased sleep-related fatigue), without the risk. It's actually a great compound with a minimal risk profile (just stick with a lowish dose). Very little tolerance, no addictive properties (minor discontinuation syndrome if you abruptly stop taking it, but probably not as bad as caffeine's). There a few of different versions of it (modafinil, armodafinil, adrafinil), I would go for armodafinil if you can afford it, it's the pure active isomer of modafinil, so it has a more steady pharmokinetic profile. Adrafinil is an extended release version, but it can produce hepatotoxicity with chronic use due to putting stress on the liver to metabolize it (do not take Adrafinil for more than a month without a liver enzyme panel to check for distress). Pure old modafinil is the easiest to get, but tends to have high peaks and valleys in the pharmokinetic profile.

I'm wondering what the long-term effects with inhibition of MAO-B receptors.
If I cannot find anything, I will make a new topic on this.

MAO A/B are not receptors. They are enzymes that metabolize various neurotransmitters (dopamine, serotonin, etc). Along with COMT enzymes, they keep neurotransmitter levels in check (though they can still be overridden by large surges of neurotransmitters, such as that produced by MDMA). Inhibiting them slows down the various neurotransmitters metabolism since it puts all the work on COMT enzymes.

The only problem I have with the newish Racetams are that they have very little studies, and the ones that are studied are typically only found by individuals on Longecity, etc.

That's a valid concern, especially for the extremely vague racetams like Unifiram. It should be noted several members have used them regularly for months with no apparent negative effects, but if you'd rather not take the risk that's fine.

I will always consider Noopept, but I am trying to create a universal stack so that maybe 8 out of every 10 students will find many benefits when using my product.
and unfortunately there are many cases that noopept creates brain fog the first time using this product and long-term use if found to increase anxiety.

The brain fog effect is pretty valid, a lot of people do experience brain fog the first few days, though I would mention a lot of those people were trying crazy doses. A good starting dose is 10 mg, which is unlikely to produce signifigant negative effects, as it's at the bottom of the therapeutic index. I use 20 mg, and as a 160 lb male I experience no negative effects.

The anxiety effect should not be common, as Noopept has actually been observed (in clinical studies) to be anxiolytic, it prevents spikes in hippocampal activity associated with stress.

However, my mind is beginning to accept certain inhibition suppliments like Deprenyl, therefore opening my eyes up to other inhibiting suppliments such as Huperzine A.

Huperzine A seems to be the only suppliment I could find that specifically increases short-term memory ability other than Piracetam.

I would much rather use CDP Choline or Alpha GPC to increase choline. But is there a good chance that Huperzine A might have more beneficial effects towards short-term memory as apposed to one of these more premium Choline sources?

I would not use Huperzine A. Like MAO-inhibitors it raises acetylcholine levels through the inhibition of acetylcholinesterase, the enzyme in charge of metabolizing acetylcholine. The fact this enzyme so efficiently controls acetylcholine levels is likely the reason why many of the racetams can be taken at extremely high doses without dangerous side-effects (besides head aches, brain fog, and muscle tightness). Inhibiting it opens up the possibility of acetylcholine rising to dangerous levels. I would point out that nerve gas, a chemical weapon works in the same way, blocking acetylcholinesterase, causing increased cholinergic activity, which at low doses produced distress, and large exposures, death from asphyxiation. I would really not mess around with Huperzine because of this. Additionally, a lot of members experienced a bunch of side-effects like depressed mood, brain fog, etc.

CDP-choline would be a good supplement, it's a good choline source. Alpha-GPC has been less studied, but seems to be even more efficient. However I've found it to be more expensive and not worth the cost.

Edited by GetOutOfBox, 19 November 2013 - 08:21 PM.

• like x 3
  • Ill informed x 1

#6 BioFreak

• 541 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 12:39 PM

Did I understand you right, we should help you formulate a product you can then sell?

Listen, you have a lot of substances thrown together that may or may not work well together, and given the amount of substances you'd have to lower the dosage per substance. This would bring you to a point where you would stack lot's of substances in sub effective dosages, waiting for a miraculous synergy taking place... or take an awesome number of pills, and it would be expensive, too.

Actually it looks like you simply made a list of all stuff that "looks cool"?

And yes there are substances which may be neurotoxic (like huperzine) or probably causing withdrawal problems (picamilon) or screwing with neurotransmitter balance (5-htp), or too many choline sources... Actually, I don't even know where to start. :|o

And how did you get to the idea that you can simply place all substances in an activation / recovery stack category?

I'm sorry that I mainly sound like a critic but this just does not feel right....

#7 Jacob Norris

• Topic Starter
  • 52 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 01:04 PM

Biofreak,

I'm sorry, I don't want anyone to feel as if they need to help me develop this stack. Ultimately, this should be a thread that will benefit anyone who is looking to improve one's learning abilities with the use of safe supplimentation with the healthiest products for your brain.

I've been thinking much on the l-tyrosine NADH and 5-HTP and I have to agree with you entirely.

You have my updated Draft in a PM in which I will post momentarily..

And Biofreak, thank you for honesty with this stack.
You're kind of responses are what will evolve my stack.

Yes, I am hoping for "synergy" behind this combination of supplimebts. For all of theses products are on the list for a very good reasons.

It's all about modifying and simplifying now.

Including possible little additions here and there like possibly adding strong antioxidants like blueberry extract to help potinate the uridine combo. (found in Mr. Happyface's thread)

And UPDATE,

I have chosen to. Remove the "Recovery" (night time) stack.
For it is inconvienient and uneccessary.

#8 Jacob Norris

• Topic Starter
  • 52 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 01:18 PM

And you know what, I'm sorry for not explaining in detail every supplement's role and why each one shouldn't counter-effect one another nor "overstimulate" any particular neurotransmitter.

However, I'm not perfect nor all knowing, so that's why I ask people with a better understanding than me.

Fyi, I'll take the "just cuz it looks cool" part as a compliment. Because it does look like that doesn't it?! Haha
But no, there shouldn't be anything wrong stacking these suppliments together.

However, I am concerned about the interactions of the Uridine stack with Aswaganda.

I will need to research this and post an update about it.

Draft #2

Oxiracetam

Choline CDP
Uridine 5 monophoshate

Acetyl L-Carnitine
NA-R-Alpha Lipoic Acid

L-Theanine

5-HTP and/or Sam-e

Vinpocetine
Vitamin K1 & K2 (k1 to aid in coagulation and k2 because I hear it's very beneficial and we hardly get enough of it)

Milk Thistle - college students drink often which takes a toll on their livers
CoQ10
Lion's Mane
Ashwaganda
Calcium
L-Glycine
Ashitaba
L-Taurine

=============
Zinc
*copper and zinc are antagonistic to each other* (So I guess I'm just not too sure how I should put them together)
Copper - Aids in creating a thicker myelin sheath
Really considering Pterostilbene (basically better version of Resveratrol) but I'm afraid there isn't enough clinical data and it could potential have long-term side effects.
Replace CoQ10 with Idebenone (basically better version of CoQ10) but I'm afraid there isn't enough clinical data and it could potential have long-term side effects.

#9 BioFreak

• 541 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 01:58 PM

Synergy is good, and happens often (just look at uridine or ciltep stacks) but you still need the proper dosage for it to have an effect.

Why should ashwaghanda interact negatively with uridine? Haven't heard of any, dosen't mean there is none though.

I would not add copper, or only in a very low ratio to zinc. Most people get enough copper from their diet and too much is toxic. It's one of those substances you don't want to mess with chronically(similar to iron).

You could drop the liver toxicity protection and antioxitant part completely if you would add c60oo, but its still experimental...

#10 Jacob Norris

• Topic Starter
  • 52 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 11:12 AM

Draft 3:

Oxiracetam

Choline CDP
Uridine 5 monophoshate

Acetyl L-Carnitine
NA-R-Alpha Lipoic Acid

L-Theanine

Vinpocetine
Vitamin K1 & K2 (k1 to aid in coagulation and k2 because I hear it's very beneficial and we hardly get enough of it)

CoQ10
Lion's Mane
Ashwaganda
Calcium
L-Glycine
Ashitaba
L-Taurine

B Vitamin Complex

=============
Possible additions:
Zinc

Vitamin D

Pterostilbene (basically better version of Resveratrol) but I'm afraid there isn't enough clinical data to support no possible long-term side effects.

Replace CoQ10 with Idebenone (basically better version of CoQ10) but I'm afraid there isn't enough clinical data to support no possible long-term side effects.

Nardosine

Flavanoids

By Thursday I will list the positive and negative effects of each product, including the long-term effects of these products.

Biofreak, holy shit that c60 looks killer! I've been reading up on it. You're right though, not studied enough yet :/
But thank you for broadening my knowledge.

#11 Jacob Norris

• Topic Starter
  • 52 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 12:24 PM

Update:

Replace omega 3's and 9 fatty acids.

Oxiracetam

Choline CDP
Uridine 5 monophoshate
Krill oil/powder
Coconut Milk powder

Acetyl L-Carnitine
NA-R-Alpha Lipoic Acid

L-Theanine

Vinpocetine

CoQ10
Lion's Mane
Ashwaganda
Calcium
L-Glycine
Ashitaba
L-Taurine

B Vitamin Complex

#12 Jacob Norris

• Topic Starter
  • 52 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 01:31 PM

After a bit of researching on phytonutrients, and it's conclusive that grape seed, blueberry, and bilberry extract are all getting added to the stack right here:

Choline CDP
Uridine 5 monophoshate
Grape seed extract
Bilberry extract
Krill oil/powder
Coconut Milk powder

Edited by Jacob Norris, 26 November 2013 - 02:09 PM.

#13 Jacob Norris

• Topic Starter
  • 52 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 02:25 PM

Ok, so I've been really thinking about adding Pterostilbene as it acts like Resveratrol but with better bioavaliability, much longer life-span, stronger antioxidant properties, and crosses the blood brain barrier more efficiently.
It is also found naturally in blueberries!!

The reason I am feeling more confident about this supplement is because of this clinical study of "Long-term Pterostilbene on humans." which found no negative side-effects.

http://www.hindawi.c...jt/2013/463595/

I am still skeptical, for that is just 1 study. I like the fact that it is natural, however I do know that natural is not always good.

I cannot find anything stating how much, on average, the content amounts of phytonutrients in blueberries and bilberries.
But I am curious to see if any additional supplementation of any specific phytonutrient is needed for positive benefits.

Edited by Jacob Norris, 26 November 2013 - 02:29 PM.

#14 Jacob Norris

• Topic Starter
  • 52 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 02:50 PM

*Add blueberry extract to the bunch

Choline CDP
Uridine 5 monophoshate
Grape seed extract
Blueberry extract
Bilberry extract
Krill oil/powder
Coconut Milk powder

for more anti-oxidant benefits for maximum cognitive ability:

Indole-3-carbinol

**Officially added Zinc**

Edited by Jacob Norris, 26 November 2013 - 02:59 PM.

#15 Jacob Norris

• Topic Starter
  • 52 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 03:12 PM

Idebenone

this post really influences me to replace CoQ10.

http://www.longecity...ived-nootropic/

It's so promising, but it's last post was 8 years ago!

There has to be clinical studies that confirm the safety of this analog.

#16 Jacob Norris

• Topic Starter
  • 52 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 10:22 AM

Idebenone

It simply hasn't been studied long enough yet.

#17 Jacob Norris

• Topic Starter
  • 52 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 11:05 AM

Draft #4
Oxiracetam

Choline CDP
Uridine 5 monophoshate
Krill powder
Coconut Milk powder

Acetyl L-Carnitine
NA-R-Alpha Lipoic Acid

L-Theanine

Vinpocetine
Vitamin K1 & K2

Milk Thistle extract
Grape seed extract
Astaxanthin

Blueberry extract
Bilberry extract

Indole-3-carbinol
CoQ10

Lion's Mane
Ashwaganda

Ashitaba
Piperine

Calcium
Zinc
L-Glycine
L-Taurine

B Vitamin Complex

=======
Possiby:

Nardosinone
Vitamin D

Edited by Jacob Norris, 27 November 2013 - 12:01 PM.

#18 Jacob Norris

• Topic Starter
  • 52 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 12:15 PM

Possibly:

Nardosinone
Vitamin D
Forskolin

#19 Jacob Norris

• Topic Starter
  • 52 posts

Posted 28 November 2013 - 11:58 AM

Draft #5 - Added Recommended dosages.
Oxiracetam 500-800 mg

Choline CDP 100-800 mg
Uridine 5 monophoshate 150-300 mg
EPA & DHA 1000 mg (krill or fish powder)

Acetyl L-Carnitine - may remove 250-1000mg
NA-R-Alpha Lipoic Acid - may remove 20-50mg

L-Theanine 200mg

Vinpocetine 5-20 mg

Milk Thistle extract 200-400mg
Grape seed extract 50-300mg
Astaxanthin 6-10mg
Blueberry extract 50-250mg
Bilberry extract 100-250mg
Indole-3-carbinol 200mg
CoQ10 100mg

Lion's Mane 3000 mg
Ashwaganda 1500-2000mg
*Bacopa 300 mg
Piperine 10-20mg

Calcium 200-400mg (low dose)
Zinc 5-10mg (might not need)
L-Glycine 3000mg
L-Taurine 500-2000mg
Magnesium Malate 300-400mg
B Vitamin Complex Chart: http://www.vitaminbc...ement-and-dose/

=======
Possiby:

Nardosinone 750mg
Vitamin D 200-300mg (low dose)
Forskolin 3-10mg
Replace Choline CDP with Alpha GPC 100-800mg

Coconut Milk powder - love it, but not necessary for this stack*
phylloquinone (K1) - plenty in fish oil
menaquinones (K2) - plenty in fish oil
Ashitaba - 2 tbs is too much, it's expensive, and isn't very well studied

Edited by Jacob Norris, 28 November 2013 - 12:08 PM.

#20 MasterHerb

• 173 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 06:11 AM

Looks like a solid stack man
  • like x 1

#21 Jacob Norris

• Topic Starter
  • 52 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 06:20 AM

Thank you! It will only get better and better! :D

#22 0010

• 81 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 December 2013 - 07:35 PM

Wow dude! How much did it cost? I'm currently working on my stack, got any good advice?

#23 Jacob Norris

• Topic Starter
  • 52 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 07:53 PM

Wow dude! How much did it cost? I'm currently working on my stack, got any good advice?

I'll have pricing down in the next day or so.

This stack is only theoretical based on clinical studies and great threads found on longecity.

everything you see above is very healthy and have no known long term side effects.

So you can go ahead and choose from anything above without worry of any health problems being associated.

I could possibly give you some advise. What sort of stack are you looking to create for yourself and what are you currently taking?

#24 0010

• 81 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 December 2013 - 08:07 PM

I'm making a stack for my Lazy Ass Disorder,lad for short. :D It includes Desoxypipradrol,Noopept and Strychnine. I'm looking for a good anxiolytic that doesn't cause any hardcore withdrawals,I've been on xanax,sure it feels good but tapering off is harder than you think, cause of the constant high craving. It's either tianeptine or ssri's although ssri's make me feel retarded.Options?

#25 chainwheel

• 49 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 04:29 PM

keep sulbutiamine for test days or studying for finals in the last week when you don't have time to F@# around with lack of focus. Add PRL-8-53 during finals. I'd only take creatine if you were vegan or working out.

experiment with Alpha GPC and other cholines as far as dosages... you may need a little or a lot or none at all.... I stopped using them. they give me headaches.
  • like x 1

#26 epixs

• 17 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 December 2013 - 03:19 AM

Holy shit . Nice stack.

I just got into Nootropics (never needed to use them before) and this is my stack:

-Piracetam
-Alpha GPC Choline
-Caffeine + L-theanine

Since I'm new to supplementing with nootropics, Its pretty simple. However I am looking forward to cycling off and bridging in with other racetams and even maybe modafinil/provigil , etc.

Also I should add that milk thisle does wonders, I use a lot of methalyted compounded designer steroids and it always helped.

Edited by epixs, 07 December 2013 - 03:21 AM.

#27 Jacob Norris

• Topic Starter
  • 52 posts

Posted 07 December 2013 - 05:48 AM

I'm making a stack for my Lazy Ass Disorder,lad for short. :D It includes Desoxypipradrol,Noopept and Strychnine. I'm looking for a good anxiolytic that doesn't cause any hardcore withdrawals,I've been on xanax,sure it feels good but tapering off is harder than you think, cause of the constant high craving. It's either tianeptine or ssri's although ssri's make me feel retarded.Options?

Aniracetam (racetam) - you either hate or love it!
Ashwaganda - def check this herb out

L-Thianine - upregulates gabba receptors. Gaba = worries be gone!
(Natural amino acid found in green tea)

Holy shit . Nice stack.

I just got into Nootropics (never needed to use them before) and this is my stack:

-Piracetam
-Alpha GPC Choline
-Caffeine + L-theanine

Since I'm new to supplementing with nootropics, Its pretty simple. However I am looking forward to cycling off and bridging in with other racetams and even maybe modafinil/provigil , etc.

Also I should add that milk thisle does wonders, I use a lot of methalyted compounded designer steroids and it always helped.

modafinil would be great! Only reason it's not in this stack is because it's a prescripted drug.
How does milk thistle make you feel?? I'm curious.

Edited by Jacob Norris, 07 December 2013 - 05:53 AM.

#28 epixs

• 17 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 December 2013 - 06:01 AM

modafinil would be great! Only reason it's not in this stack is because it's a prescripted drug.
How does milk thistle make you feel?? I'm curious.

It really helps with the pain when I was stacking prohormones. However I didn't use it all the time since I don't drink alcohal, so from a college student whos mainly using milk thisle I can't vouch for. But in regards to it working, it deffinetly helps and ofcourse there are no drawbacks to taking it.
  • like x 1

#29 taktikz

• 64 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 10:44 AM

so how has this stack been "stacking" up?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

#30 Jacob Norris

• Topic Starter
  • 52 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 10:56 AM

This stack is not in full test mode just yet. I plan on purchasing everything in bulk, which will def. cost a bit of money.

The goal, to create an affordable stack for the average college student that will "maximize his or her brain power" if you will.

Since this stack will take time and money, what WILL come first before this stack will be a supplement stack that is only meant to be used during Finals.

So, there will be one supplement formula that is beneficial short-term and long-term, and there will be one supplement formula that is ideal JUST for Finals and Exams.

The Finals stack will consist of (rough draft dosages):
Pramiracetam 200-400mg
Sulbutiamine 200-400mg
NA-RALA 200-400mg
ALCAR 30-80mg

(possible antioxidant or something like that)

This stack will be in 00 capsules recommended dose to be 2-4 throughout the day. Split out throughout the day.
This stack will be SYNERGISTIC and SAFE with supplementation of the "Brain Maximizer" stack mentioned earlier in this thread.

*** I am open to suggestions on both stacks***

You might ask, "why aren't you using a Choline source for the Pramiracetam?" Well, I am favoring towards Alpha GPC, however, I've noticed that headaches and stiffness in the neck seem to be common side-effects for both Alpha GPC and Choline CDP.

It is well known within the Longecity community that ALCAR or Acetyle L Carnitine can be used synergistically and as a substitute for a choline source.
it is also well-known to stack ALCAR and ALA together, so I chose NA-RALA.

So the question I ask:
Is ALCAR & ALA a strong enough combo to keep your acetylcholine neurotransmitters in adequate supply with the use of Pramiracetam?

Edited by Jacob Norris, 10 December 2013 - 11:43 AM.

• like x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: stack, college, students, nootropic, combo, perfect, best, beneficial, long-term, short-term

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users