- - - - -

Unexpected, but welcome, side effect from stack

lasik c60 pomegranate wtf just happened

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 pro-v

• 112 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 04:18 AM

About 3 weeks ago, I started taking LEF pomegranate extract, k2 mk4(6 mg bid) and 2mg of c60oo for my heart and circulatory system and have had few side effects other than an increased feeling of well being and less tartar on my teeth. Last week while driving home at night, i noticed my night vision was much clearer, better than it has been in years. Let me back up and tell you 2 things:
1. I take no other medications or supplements and have had no lifestyle/dietary changes in the past 6 months.
2. I had lasik surgery in 2001 and while my vision is almost perfect, the surgery left me with pretty bad halo's, star burst and "ghosting" issues at night, especially while driving. It's been a week since I noticed this and my night vision is still much better than it has been since 2001.

Is there anything in my stack or some other factor that may be causing this? This is quite baffling considering how long this has been going on.

#2 Darryl

• 650 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 November 2013 - 04:42 AM

I had successful Lasik in 2000, with better than normal daylight vision (reading street signs at 2 blocks away). I still have (tolerable) halos at night, and this is largely due to the uncorrected annular region of the cornea. I'm sure your familiar with squinting to reduce the halo effect with oncoming headlights - this reduces the contribution at the retina of light rays passing near the edges of the cornea.

Its possible that your stack is directly or indirectly limiting iris dilation at nighttime. Whether this is due to higher sensitivity in the retina, or interference with brain processing or nerve signals for iris dilation in dim light, I can't say.

Edited by Darryl, 18 November 2013 - 04:46 AM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: lasik, c60, pomegranate, wtf just happened

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users