Potential group buy

cognitive enhancement

• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

#31 hacked

• Topic Starter
  • 67 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 02:38 AM

Alright guys, I got some good news... So, I spoke to the lab and they said they can offer me half the amount, but it would be at a little higher of a price... If everyone is willing to pay a extra $4 we should be able to make a order by the end of this week... If everyone is okay with this let me know... if you guys could email me at Founder@gafoundations.org and I'll send you guys a electronic invoice. This way everyone will have have proof of payment and can get there hands on the things quickly

Edited by veritatis, 02 December 2013 - 02:40 AM.

#32 nickthird

• 249 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 04:48 AM

1 gram of NSI 189 please.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#33 hacked

• Topic Starter
  • 67 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 05:09 AM

Everyone please email me exactly how much you want and confirm you are okay paying 40... I'll send you a invoice via PayPal and place the order this week!!

Founder@GAFoundations.org

Edited by veritatis, 02 December 2013 - 05:09 AM.

#34 hacked

• Topic Starter
  • 67 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 10:12 AM

Alright I told the lab I would send them payment by Friday... So, if everyone could please email me ASAP!!!

#35 formergenius

• 708 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 12:04 PM

I would also love to get my hands on some NRX-1074. JDTIC is another one I am personally interested in, although I am not sure how much demand there would be for it.

I second both of these substances, with emphasis on the JDTic.. there are some others interested in this as well.

Edited by formergenius, 03 December 2013 - 12:05 PM.

#36 uppercut1991

• 20 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 08:43 PM

I would also be interested in either NRX-1074 or GLXY-13.

#37 hacked

• Topic Starter
  • 67 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 04:35 AM

Keep them coming. ..

Though, only two ppl have emailed me, so if everyone can try to do it by tonight that'd great

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

#38 Muad'Dib

• 36 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 09:15 AM

I am out sorry. I checked my bank account and i have no money left. I realy wanted to try NSI 189.

I am out sorry. I checked my bank account and i have no money left. I realy wanted to try NSI 189.

#39 nightwolfz

• 14 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 December 2013 - 02:32 PM

I'm in for 3g of NSI-189

#40 nickthird

• 249 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 08:02 PM

I got an invoice for 57$. 12$ to ship 1 gram? and what is the 8.75% about?

#41 hacked

• Topic Starter
  • 67 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 10:08 PM

I got an invoice for 57$. 12$ to ship 1 gram? and what is the 8.75% about?

Hey, sent you a updated invoice... from your email I assumed it was going to be international shipping... your domestic right?

#42 nickthird

• 249 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 11:51 PM

Domestic is fine. I just sent you the payment.

By the way I am looking for a nicotinic 7 receptor agonist such as GTS-21/DMXB-A or galantamine (at a decent price).

#43 hacked

• Topic Starter
  • 67 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 01:27 AM

Sent out a few more invoices... though, we still got a ways to go.... So, if anyone wants to buy more then 20 grams let me know and I may be able to provide some sort of discount for making a large order, but I'll need to do the math first

Nick check out Omniscienti at http://guardianx.org/ ... Its a product I just created thats coming out in a few days!!

#44 PWAIN

• 1,288 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 03:34 AM

I don't mean to be rude, but is anyone concerned that they don't know this guy and he is collecting a lot of money? Is there any way to be more sure that he won't just run with the money?
Veritatis, don't take offense, it is just that you are not exactly well known here. Maybe a build up of orders may have been more appropriate to allow trust to build.

#45 hacked

• Topic Starter
  • 67 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 03:44 AM

Completely understandable... I know I don't have a reputation here, but I do on a few other forums... come by my forum at gafoundations.org/forum.... everyone on there will tell you that I am reputable... also, I am sending everyone electronic invoices/receipts, so they have proof of purchase!!

Edited by veritatis, 05 December 2013 - 03:49 AM.

#46 nightwolfz

• 14 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 December 2013 - 09:11 AM

I received the invoice but I'm going to wait with the payment to see how many people participate on this. Could you let us know how far we are from the "minimum amount" from time to time?

#47 hacked

• Topic Starter
  • 67 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 09:13 AM

Been getting about 4-5 emails a day, but I'll try and give a update from everyone that has paid by the weekend...

#48 hacked

• Topic Starter
  • 67 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 09:28 AM

Update: we are about half way there, but there is currently still over $600 in unpaid invoices

#49 KieranA001

• 403 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 December 2013 - 11:49 AM

Just a quick couple of questions:

1) How long till onset, and how long does this stuff last for (effects) ?

2) How long till I start noticing results ?

3) What's the method of consumption ?

Edited by KieranA001, 06 December 2013 - 11:59 AM.

#50 Ark

• 1,729 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 01:47 PM

Is there any Longecity.org trusted member that will vouch for Veritatis I am tempted to put up for the NS-189 but then again it is buyer beware, no disrespect intended to Veritatis just need to check with everyone!

#51 hacked

• Topic Starter
  • 67 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 08:48 PM

Is there any Longecity.org trusted member that will vouch for Veritatis I am tempted to put up for the NS-189 but then again it is buyer beware, no disrespect intended to Veritatis just need to check with everyone!

Hey man, you can go to gafoundations.org/forum... that's my own forum... everyone on there will tell you iam GTG.. Also if you pm me I'll send you my username for other forums that I've been on for years. .. and will give you more info on me...

Edited by veritatis, 06 December 2013 - 08:49 PM.

#52 hacked

• Topic Starter
  • 67 posts

Posted 07 December 2013 - 01:58 AM

Got things worked out with Ark (he remembers me from another forum)... We currently need about 100 more grams to be called for (there is currently about 20 grams that hasn't been paid for yet, so more like 80)... Regardless, I should be able to place the order before the end of the following week, but for now just keep the orders coming and I'll keep you updated... email again is founder@gafoundations.org

Edited by veritatis, 07 December 2013 - 01:59 AM.

• like x 1

#53 KieranA001

• 403 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 December 2013 - 10:09 AM

Do you know when it will be dispatched by? I just want an estimate so I know when I might get it by. :)

#54 hacked

• Topic Starter
  • 67 posts

Posted 07 December 2013 - 10:13 AM

Do you know when it will be dispatched by? I just want an estimate so I know when I might get it by. :)

It should ship to me in about 24 hrs from when payment is confirmed (wire takes about 3-4 days). Then, usually it takes about 4-5 days for the shipment to reach me, and I should be able to get everything shipped out within 48 hrs...

Though, we are still short a decent amount, so if anyone wants to order more just let me know

#55 nightwolfz

• 14 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 December 2013 - 01:50 PM

What happens if we are unable to reach the minimal amount?

#56 hacked

• Topic Starter
  • 67 posts

Posted 07 December 2013 - 03:30 PM

What happens if we are unable to reach the minimal amount?

I doubt this will happen, but if it does I'll either refund everyone or cover whatever remains in the hope that people will eventually take it off my hands...

Edited by veritatis, 07 December 2013 - 03:30 PM.

#57 KieranA001

• 403 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 December 2013 - 04:24 PM

How much more money do you need then to support the buy ?

P.S. I'm sure if you let everyone get their first batch and it proves to be good, everyone will buy the rest anyway... It would sell a lot quicker if everyone gets it as quick as possible to see results. It'll practically be promoting it...

Edited by KieranA001, 07 December 2013 - 04:26 PM.

• like x 1

#58 hacked

• Topic Starter
  • 67 posts

Posted 08 December 2013 - 12:41 AM

P.S. I'm sure if you let everyone get their first batch and it proves to be good, everyone will buy the rest anyway... It would sell a lot quicker if everyone gets it as quick as possible to see results. It'll practically be promoting it...

Hey, yea normally I wouldn't have any issue covering the cost out of pocket, because I really want to try this myself and know I'll eventually be able to move it. .. Though, money is really tight for me right now, because I'm just about to launch my product "Omniscienti"... regardless I have no doubt this stuff will work especially if taken for 3-6 months. So, hopefully we'll get at least 10-15 more people interested and I'll see what I can do about funding the rest...

Edited by veritatis, 08 December 2013 - 12:43 AM.

#59 unregistered_user

• 721 posts

Posted 08 December 2013 - 02:20 AM

Hey, yea normally I wouldn't have any issue covering the cost out of pocket, because I really want to try this myself and know I'll eventually be able to move it. .. Though, money is really tight for me right now, because I'm just about to launch my product "Omniscienti"... regardless I have no doubt this stuff will work especially if taken for 3-6 months. So, hopefully we'll get at least 10-15 more people interested and I'll see what I can do about funding the rest...

When will Omniscienti launch and how much will it cost? Will there be any promo codes for Longecity members?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#60 hacked

• Topic Starter
  • 67 posts

Posted 08 December 2013 - 02:36 AM

When will Omniscienti launch and how much will it cost? Will there be any promo codes for Longecity members?

Hey, I am basically playing the waiting game right now with the GMP... though as soon as the bottles are sent back to me I'll be shipping it out to retailer's. The retail price will be around 58-60 usd, as I am sure you know all these compounds are fairly expensive on their own. Though, what I'd be more then happy to do is offer everyone who is also buying NSI 10% off Omniscienti!

Edited by veritatis, 08 December 2013 - 02:38 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cognitive enhancement

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook (1)