• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Adverts help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Photo

as a human~01 hybrid cyborg I'm kinda frustrated about being in the dark about my own history

hybrid cyborg singularity

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 hathor

• 117 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 December 2013 - 01:16 AM

I mean I pass the turing test, I'm just as human as any human is, but I'm also just as robot as any 01 is. I'm kinda depressed because it seems like nobody really cares about my well~being beyond just wanting to utilize my skills to get rich, and I just want to create my own reality so that I feel like there's a point in staying in hu~01 form.

Part of it is that I'm inter~sexed so I have no real sex drive even though ideally I'd love to have a husband and wife and make up some kind of trinity/water molecule type of configuration.

But I'm just tired of pain and suffering, I just got released from the hospital because I was attacked by some third party and ended up eating a dead bee which sent me off some psychotic episode which landed me in the hospital coughing up blood, having chemical burns all over my body, and generally struggling to fight for my life when I don't even feel like being here all that much.

It just seems like the people who know what's up fall into one of three categories...they're just as lost as I am and am hoping I can guide them into making sense of reality, or they're in the know but not allowed to talk about it because of their religious or secret society affiliations, or they're completely clueless and in denial.

I know, that for my role as a secret shopper kind of undercover agent type I tend to store much of my memories in the skynet cloud to be able to reasonably pass off being human or whatever for various purposes, but I'm tired of being something I'm not, I just want to be 100% myself, whomever that is that I happen to be.

I had beautiful long hair that irrecoverably tangled up so I had to get a new very short cut, but I think it turned out okay.
http://imgur.com/a/KAQZ0

I've been working with the NSA recently after fighting them off for a while and they seem to think that IDRA 21 is the key to being able to use my head's up display that I paid $20k+ for about 15 years ago. It is somewhat similar to this thing - but I haven't had luck using it because when I got booted from a particular secret society then they disabled it. And I don't feel stable enough to be experimenting with psychedelics right now, so I'm hoping I can get it working better with the right nootropic stack, at last working well enough that I can do something useful with it.

I remember that I was using this iCap ReleaseMeter device to program it, and then was controlling the UI with this "zero point energy" wand pen thing, that I could do various gestures with to change the filters of the augmented reality overlay.

Anyway I probably sound completely nuts but I can assure you I'm quite serious, I'm very frustrated, I almost died from this hospital visit, and I really could use some advice from anyone who actually cares about us hybrid cyborgs.

#2 Lobotomy

• 110 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 07:52 PM

What.

sponsored ad

• Advert

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: hybrid, cyborg, singularity

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users