- - - - -

Take as needed for short depressions

depression

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#31 nupi

• 1,532 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 12:35 PM

just go fuck someone else man it really is the best cure if your too weak(no offense meant) to deal with it.

Not for me. Even ignoring the very obvious problems of implementing that route

#32 adamh

• 1,043 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 10:53 PM

For rapid treatment of depression, try salvia divinorum. Don't take the concentrate, just smoke a little leaf. If you have smoked enough you will feel a mild woozy feeling similar to a small amount of mj. The depression will lift in about an hour. It works very well.

Another thing that works is to use a little ketamine, perhaps 20 mg intranasal, that does induce a feeling of intoxication but that wears off after a couple hours. After about 8 hours your depression goes away. I realize many people will not try either of those because they are hard to get or may be illegal in their area. SD can be a hallucinogen if used in large amounts, I'm talking about small amounts. The benefits of ketamine last for a week or more. SD may only last a day or two of no depression.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#33 MercuryAX

• 135 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 05:43 AM

When I'm depressed, I find a capsule with ~150mg pramiracetam and ~150mg 5-HTP pretty much instantly works, and strongly. It's quite short term though - maybe works for half a day at most.

#34 PWAIN

• 1,288 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 05:51 AM

When I'm depressed, I find a capsule with ~150mg pramiracetam and ~150mg 5-HTP pretty much instantly works, and strongly. It's quite short term though - maybe works for half a day at most.

How do you feel coming down and afterwards?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#35 udinesio

• 9 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 February 2014 - 04:20 PM

Levodopa works for me.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: depression

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users