Photo

LiftMode Phenylpiracetam Product & Service Review

phenylpiracetam liftmode

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 MM28

• 2 posts

Posted 21 March 2014 - 02:50 PM

I came across general nootropic discussion on Reddit and was curious enough to give them a shot. Phenylpiracetam seemed to be the golden child of the group so I visited Liftmode's website (vendor reccomended on Reddit) and purchased a 5 gram jar of PP. The shipping took 2 days to arrive and came in a well constructed jar with two measuring spoons. I have been taking 1-3 scoops of PP in the morning with a glass of water and have noticed definite effects. It all but cured my depression (good bye zoloft), raised my self confidence, grants me clarity of thought, increased active listening, and gives me a slight boost of energy that lasts through the work day. I would definitely stay away from caffeine. I had about 1/4 C of my regular coffee and knew to stop there while on PP. Some tolerance issues and effects are hit or miss with an 80% chance on the hit mark. If tolerance builds further, I don't plan on taking more than 3 scoops (6'6' 200 lbs) before cycling off. All in all happy and will be a continued customer.e

-Mike

#2 ZHMike

• 227 posts

Posted 21 March 2014 - 03:11 PM

Hey, for me tolerence built quickly and I kind of gave up on phenyl. However, recently I started using it just as needed 1-2 times a week with pretty positive results, usually smaller doses around 100mg. So keep that it mind if you run into the same issue, good luck

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: phenylpiracetam, liftmode

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users