NRX-1074 topic. (Future group buy)

future group buy glyx-13 bioavailable nmda agonist

• Please log in to reply
659 replies to this topic

#61 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 10:14 PM

So, are you getting them synthesized and will they be available from a company.  As far as Lexapro goes, I tried it.  S.S.R.I.'s have been a curse on me.  They worked for a short while, yet now none of them work but I have to take at least some variety of them having gotten addicted.  I am anxious to try something different.

Try Selank if your willing to try something new. Custom synthesis projects take a while. The only thing that could possibly speed that up would be... money. But, it always seems to be short. 

#62 Milkyway

• 132 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 September 2014 - 10:57 PM

So you are still trying to decipher content so as to be able to conduct a custom synthesis?  Is this correct?  Selank looked like it might be helpful but that is a bit too expensive.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#63 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 11:42 PM

So you are still trying to decipher content so as to be able to conduct a custom synthesis?  Is this correct?  Selank looked like it might be helpful but that is a bit too expensive.

I don't handle group buys, especially after the shitstorm at the BPAP group buy where people who had nothing to do with the group buy shill like crazy about trifle matters, lol. 

• dislike x 2

#64 Milkyway

• 132 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 September 2014 - 04:29 AM

So are we waiting for someone to take on a group buy once structure is deciphered?

#65 Milkyway

• 132 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 September 2014 - 02:01 AM

Does anyone know if structure and content of Nrx 1074 have been confirmed?  If so, is anyone willing to take on the responsibilities of a group buy?

#66 FeelsNumbMan

• 80 posts

Posted 24 September 2014 - 06:18 AM

What is being done to decipher the content and disclose the enigma?  Is there anything I can do?  I am tired and tired of having depression, this thing I wear around like a grey cloak that envelopes my body and prevents my sensory perception from working with complete accuracy.  I want some type of genuinely effective treatment that is organic in nature but until then maybe something like NRX 1074 will suffice.  What specifically are we waiting for?

Well, I'm trying to strongly get NRX-1074 and Ro-25-6981, both should completely obliterate depression, especially the latter. What are we waiting for? Well it takes time to synthesize these things. Just have to wait a little. I heard Lexapro works wonders. And it does work pretty well from personal experience. 

I think that saying anything completely obliterate depression is a bit of a stretch, honestly. I've tried a lot of things and I want to stay optimistic about the new stuff coming out but at the same time, I find it too good to be true. Years ago, we probably heard the same about stuff that weren't even out yet are out now. I wouldn't be surprised if the same was said about NSI-189.

#67 VERITAS INCORRUPTUS

• 257 posts

Posted 24 September 2014 - 02:24 PM

There is certainly nothing anywhere near the horizon that will obliterate depression, however there is movement toward superior therapeutics for more rapid-onset effects and against more complex and (currently) treatment resistant conditions.  There is certainly far, far better than what has been made available to date.

Other than that which would as well not allow one to function and foster a spiral to oblivion (ie., an endless bag of heroin), there does not exist though any 'magic elixir' that is a panacea against depressive conditions, and one should certainly not get their hopes up that such will exist anytime soon.

Obviously the above reference is just to make a point, and not any form of suggestion ;)

#68 Milkyway

• 132 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 September 2014 - 05:15 PM

I want to remain hopeful.  I have found things that did pretty much obliterate the depression, but in the long run they did much more harm than good.  I guess what I am waiting for is something that will lift depression that is not harmful in the long run.  But, maybe even helpful long term.  I don't know if there is such a thing as treatment resistant depression.  Unfortunately with the stuff available to date it is the treatment that often makes the depression more resistant.  Much like overprescribed anti-biotics, but much more so.  I wish there was something available or that will become available in which this dichotomy did not exist.  That is what I would like to take.  I remember my psychiatrist once said that medication manages symptoms of depression.  For me, in the long run, it has become the very thing that made it completely unmanageable.  I don't know how a professional could be so blatantly wrong.  The disillusionment with typical practices and protocols in psychiatry is why I am a member of this community.  I want to think  there is some way to gain genuine help through this venue.

#69 vdog26

• 11 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 06:31 PM

Is one taking in applications for Group Buy. I am very interested...

#70 Milkyway

• 132 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 September 2014 - 03:46 AM

If a group buy will not come to fruition, what about asking one of the vendors to get it synthesized and get it that way?

#71 hullcrush

• 83 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 01:47 AM

US vendors are unlikely to carry this chemical because small biotechs are protective of their intellectual property, especially prior to market.

#72 Milkyway

• 132 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 September 2014 - 02:59 AM

But it hasn't stopped them from carrying other things?

#73 Milkyway

• 132 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 September 2014 - 02:59 AM

But it hasn't stopped them from carrying other things?

#74 Milkyway

• 132 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 September 2014 - 04:53 AM

Somebody needs to start carrying it and soon!  Are there non U.S. vendors?  While I am not thrilled about having a chemically dependent personality I kind of burnt that bridge when I started taking prescribed anti-depressants.  At this point I just want something that will kill all this anxiety and introversion, which has accumulated.

#75 Milkyway

• 132 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 October 2014 - 01:44 AM

I feel like I am the only one in this forum at this point.  Are people still interested in this compound?  I thought it would have been available months ago and certainly available by now.

#76 Milkyway

• 132 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 October 2014 - 04:27 AM

I was corresponding with Wuhan Hengheda Pharm Co.  They said NRX 1074 was available for custom synthesis.  That would indicate the structure is known and can be synthesized.  I am trying to look into the matter further.  However, is anyone interested in organizing a group buy if indeed it can be synthesized?

• like x 4

#77 Virtual Reality

• 118 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 09:33 AM

Can they provide you with the structure? 

#78 Milkyway

• 132 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 October 2014 - 04:49 PM

I don't really know how to ask since I assume they want to make money and giving away the structure could compromise that.  They got back to me and affirmed they can do a custom synthesis.  Is anyone up for trying this? I would really like to as I have gained some benefits from available nootropics, but still need more help.

#79 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 05:33 PM

I'd be interested in participating in a group buy. That's about it. 

#80 Metagene

• 674 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 October 2014 - 05:34 PM

I don't really know how to ask since I assume they want to make money and giving away the structure could compromise that.  They got back to me and affirmed they can do a custom synthesis.  Is anyone up for trying this? I would really like to as I have gained some benefits from available nootropics, but still need more help.

I'd hold off unless you can verify the correct structure with 100% certainty. 

#81 Milkyway

• 132 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 October 2014 - 09:28 PM

I don't know how to verify structure with 100 percent certainty.  I wasn't even going to organize a group buy, hoped someone else would.  How do I ask them for chemical structure if they well know I could take that structure and have someone else synthesize it.  Then I guess the question is if the structure is unknown how did they come across it?  No idea.  Perhaps someone else can ask them for verification of chemical structure.  I gave you their name.  If you cannot find them I can probably provide a link.

#82 uralsky

• 81 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 01:52 PM

After you have payed for a first small amount synthesized of whatever they claim is NRX-1074, you can ask for chemical structure and a NMR spectrum to support it.
Next step would be to confirm from other source that the molecule the claim is indeed NRX-1074.

#83 Milkyway

• 132 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 October 2014 - 09:14 PM

Well, they couldn't confirm anything.  They said they would contact me once they have the product available, so I guess that is going to have to be good enough for now.  At least it seems like some entities  are gaining some knowledge of what this chemical structure is.  Even though it is fool hearty to accept any declaration that someone has gained knowledge of chemical content as gospel, I was surprised people were not more enthusiastic about the possibility it might be accessible.  I for one would like some help getting out of this stupid rut I have been in for far  too long.

#84 PWAIN

• 1,288 posts

Posted 28 October 2014 - 09:26 PM

Your best option might be to buy a sample, try it and if it is any good, place a larger order and sell it off here.

#85 Milkyway

• 132 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 October 2014 - 11:12 PM

At the moment I don't think they are dispensing samples but when they have the product available I might give that a try.

#86 Milkyway

• 132 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 November 2014 - 03:32 AM

Can't someone just demand that Naurex release the structure?  Isn't there some kind of time period in which they are obligated to release it?  What makes them the exception that they do not disclose content?  This is getting on my nerves I have been waiting on this stupid drug forever.

#87 Virtual Reality

• 118 posts

Posted 28 November 2014 - 10:34 AM

Why dont you try a other drug which has a similair kind action to nrx-1074 ... Ketamine?

And also if this drug is released there is a 50% chance it will work on a patient. So I wont get my hopes up too high.

Edited by alex921, 28 November 2014 - 10:35 AM.

• Disagree x 1

#88 Milkyway

• 132 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 November 2014 - 03:33 PM

I do not want to do anything which is not legal.  Last I checked Ketamine was not legal without a prescription.  I have not been able to find anyone willing to write a prescription for intranasal Ketamine so that option seems to be out.  I am pretty sure the NRX could help me and I don't understand what all the bloody delay is about in getting the structure.   But thank you for your suggestion.  It would be a good one if I could find someone willing to prescribe Ketamine for depression.

#89 Milkyway

• 132 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 November 2014 - 04:18 PM

May I ask why you would even suggest Ketamine given the reality of its illegality.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#90 Metagene

• 674 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 December 2014 - 08:12 PM

Naurex bags an $80M round for PhIII study of an NMDA drug for depression

http://www.fiercebio...sion/2014-12-03
  • Informative x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: future group buy, glyx-13, bioavailable, nmda agonist

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users