- - - - -

Magnesium Threonate Powder from Europe?

magnesium threonate powder europe bulk

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 elemerendero1

• 26 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 01:16 PM

It is possible that I can not find anyone who sells threonate magnesium powder in Europe? The capsules are too expensive because I'm going to take a higher dose than recommended.

#2 adamh

• 1,033 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 11:40 PM

Have you used mag t yet? I would not order a big bunch before you see how you react to it. I myself had a not unpleasant but someone strong reaction to it which may have been an anomaly. For some people it apparently does little or nothing, for some its stimulating. I didn't find it super cheap anywhere, I got some for about 20 cents a cap from amazon, look around. I'm sure you can get it from china if you want to take your chances.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 ta5

• 952 posts
Posted 10 May 2014 - 12:29 AM

The only place that I know of that's selling powder is biosciencenutra.com (cerebralhealth.com), but's it's the same price per gram as capsules, and I refuse to buy from them.

I also found the best deal on Amazon as capsules.

#4 Ultravioletbllc

• 219 posts
  • Location:From Hartford (Just 1/1/2014) Moved too Boston (jamica Plains)

Posted 13 May 2014 - 07:11 PM

ive seen it on ebay as of late but im skeptical on sourcing this one as a bulk until a more trustworthy reputable source delivers it too the market

#5 Mr.No

• 50 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 May 2014 - 03:14 PM

Maybe you don't need to buy that expensive form of magnesium  http://his-files.com/pdf/S14_3.pdf      http://www.longecity...-sulfate-form/

Even magnesium oxide is highly bioavailable. It reacts with stomach acid to form magnesium chloride, maybe best and most natural form?

Edited by Mr.No, 16 May 2014 - 03:25 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#6 Ultravioletbllc

• 219 posts
  • Location:From Hartford (Just 1/1/2014) Moved too Boston (jamica Plains)

Posted 08 June 2014 - 04:10 AM

Nope! people seem too forget that Magnesium L threonate has been studied like an FDA drug

it not only provides

Gabaergic , NMDA inhibition , and can still continue too function as MAG in the 300+ processes the body uses it for

BUT it also Modulates the NMDA receptor and Increases Plasticity..........

Ive got the names of the studies HANDY

I have MAGNESIUM Oxide for my girlfriend I just co-administer it with Betaine too enhance absorption

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: magnesium, threonate, powder, europe, bulk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users