• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

9-me-BC Regeneration of dopaminergic neurons?

dopamine parkinsons adhd nootropic anhedonia

• Please log in to reply
390 replies to this topic

#301 normalizing

• 2,692 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 January 2017 - 04:10 AM

well, you probably had to 9 me bc separate and maybe you will notice something. is TLR the only source people get this stuff from anyway?

#302 noot_in_the_sky

• 287 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 02:04 AM

well, you probably had to 9 me bc separate and maybe you will notice something. is TLR the only source people get this stuff from anyway?

So far, yes.

It seems Limitless Life Nootropics sells it too, but I don't know of anyone buying from them.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#303 Baten

• 785 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 07:51 AM

Well, there's also tht.co but they have gotten REALLY pricy. They offer nice packaging and high purity products though.

http://tht.co/produc...beta-carboline/ but well, TLR was a lot cheaper so I opted for them.

Anyway, I'm still taking 9-me-bc. Currently every other day at around 10mg. I'm not taking too much just to stay on the careful side of things.

The most noticeable effect on me is that it makes it so much easier to crush bad habits and addictions. On the other side, I haven't noticed much in terms of motivation or pro-sexual effects, even at 20mg every day which I was taking at the start.

If this thing does what it claims it does and is slowly but surely (re)generating dopaminergic neurons, then its effects will only get more noticeable as time goes on.

• Informative x 1

#304 normalizing

• 2,692 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 March 2017 - 01:14 AM

if indeed regenerates dopamine, then you must feel some pleasurable maybe sexual effects with more general interest in things. but im kinda skeptical it will have profound effect, considering its powder you consume orally versus actual IV peptides

#305 mait

• 256 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 04:52 PM

I will be doing a trial run with 1g of 9-me-BC from Team TLR. First 10 day 25mg/day and latter 10mg/day 5 days a week.

#306 normalizing

• 2,692 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 April 2017 - 07:15 PM

interested

#307 normalizing

• 2,692 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 September 2017 - 06:04 AM

so to continue this, any new reports on this since it seems to have died out. also, new resources??

#308 DomoTheHungry

• 14 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 September 2017 - 02:15 AM

I had stopped taking it just due to little results but not due to side effects.

• Good Point x 1

#309 normalizing

• 2,692 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 September 2017 - 05:40 AM

well, if it really has no significant effect, then whats the point paying so much for it? its very very expensive stuff by the gram. i think the price really turns me off for a while now otherwise i would have gone for it

#310 mait

• 256 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 07:27 PM

The effects of 9meBC have been fantastic for me - motivation, attention to details and constantly more in order living space.

• Good Point x 1

#311 daimewaku

• 63 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 September 2017 - 07:37 PM

The side effects for me were a bit intense. At first it was fantastic, but after a while my blood pressure would rise to about 150/90'ish - after a process of elimination it turned out to be 9meBC.

Tried multiple other times and it would rise each time. When going off of the supplement, it would go back down to 120/70'ish.

#312 normalizing

• 2,692 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 September 2017 - 08:36 PM

so i guess just take lower dose and take it on and off days it doesnt seem that serious compared to many side effects approved drugs on the market have

#313 ikaros

• 334 posts

Posted 01 October 2017 - 08:30 PM

Anyone tried combining this with an SSRI?

#314 noot_in_the_sky

• 287 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 01:17 PM

Anyone tried combining this with an SSRI?

Be careful,

I was not using it with SSRI, but I was using 2.5mg /d of Selegiline. 

When I first used 9-me-BC I got some signs of a raise in temperature and heart beat, but it only lasted about 30 min and it felt more like I had gone for a very fast run.  This only happen for the first 2 or 3 days, but is something to watch out for.

Also I get the sense that the one been sold by Team TLR is weaker, than the one I had from THT several years ago.

Reason:

1.) The tounge numbing effect feels weaker.

2.)  I never seem to have gotten the side-effect mention above with the product from Team TLR.

#315 normalizing

• 2,692 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 October 2017 - 05:58 AM

tht sells stuff for huge prices, it would make sense they are better quality than most no? it would really suck if they dont even equal them

#316 msbost

• 18 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 01:47 PM

Guys, I do not want to put a seed of doubt in you. Just be careful with such a substance. It certainly has potential for the many of us, but the side effects must be accounted for. Maybe you can use for short periods of time, just make sure that it doesn't stress your body too much.

Lack of neuronal activity in the dopaminergic system seems like a topic that is regularly talked about in this forum.  It is possible that individuals here have overstimulated the dopaminergic network to a point where it function below optimal levels, or their lifestyles and eating habits led to a disruption in the number or activity of dopamine neurons. Maybe you can find the cause of the ailment. It could be psychological at start, and then it got imprinted in your brain. If the start of the ailment was physical, then it might be easier to identify the cause and fix it. Examples of physical issues: prolonged stress, being underweight, metabolic issues, blockages in vessels, parasites, inflammation due to excess sugar or other inflammatory foods.  Look for the causes and stop them with the best of your ability. Perhaps you can use the drug to motivate you on that journey. Once you have fixed your issues then start focusing on evolving your brain. This also means that you have to develop the body in order to support the high-performing brain.

#317 Charles Thompson

• 67 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 November 2017 - 10:23 AM

I’m also interested in 9-MBC. I’ve found it available at a supplement website and when I asked about the potency etc they responded with among other things this which I found very interesting:

“Our 9-MBC is sourced by an ingredient house called Transhuman Technologies, indeed they are a business who we have a close working relationship with. We don’t think their website will be selling in future due to psp restrictions however we know they will be supplying their various ingredient specialties to others in due course”.

#318 Izan

• 387 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 05:54 PM

I’m also interested in 9-MBC. I’ve found it available at a supplement website and when I asked about the potency etc they responded with among other things this which I found very interesting:

“Our 9-MBC is sourced by an ingredient house called Transhuman Technologies, indeed they are a business who we have a close working relationship with. We don’t think their website will be selling in future due to psp restrictions however we know they will be supplying their various ingredient specialties to others in due course”.

Could you please pm me the name of the web store? Thank you

• Agree x 1

#319 daimewaku

• 63 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 November 2017 - 05:59 PM

Ditto! Me as well if you don't mind please.

Thanks!

#320 normalizing

• 2,692 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 November 2017 - 08:59 PM

can you tell me the site too? i know of transhuman technologies but their prices are extreme! interesting info that they will stop selling, kind of sad actually. as much as their products are overpriced, they have some of the hardest to find stuff out there :(

#321 BioHacker=Life

• 249 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 04:49 AM

Amazon has like 5 left I bought one to test it out and I'll report back. https://www.amazon.c...s/dp/B0722KS8X4 and there's a euro site. https://www.predator...harm/9-mbc.html

Edited by BioHacker=Life, 17 November 2017 - 04:55 AM.

#322 normalizing

• 2,692 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 November 2017 - 06:11 AM

damn if amazon allows this. but ill see into it eventually with the lack of sources...

#323 Charles Thompson

• 67 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 November 2017 - 09:59 AM

Actually guys it’s the one posted above, the brand is called hydrapharm and when I emailed them they stated that they’ve had a long term relationship with the people behind THT going back years although they did say most of the other stuff they worked on was bodybuilding oriented.

I hope that helps.

Off topic, I see the same brand has a product called Anatabloc which I’ve always been curious about. Has anyone ever tried that?

https://www.predator.../anatabloc.html

Edited by Charles Thompson, 17 November 2017 - 10:04 AM.

• like x 1

#324 BioHacker=Life

• 249 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 04:54 AM

Actually guys it’s the one posted above, the brand is called hydrapharm and when I emailed them they stated that they’ve had a long term relationship with the people behind THT going back years although they did say most of the other stuff they worked on was bodybuilding oriented.

I hope that helps.

Off topic, I see the same brand has a product called Anatabloc which I’ve always been curious about. Has anyone ever tried that?

https://www.predator.../anatabloc.html

I want to give it a shot after I try MBC. Interesting history. https://en.wikipedia.../wiki/Anatabine

#325 BioHacker=Life

• 249 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 11:08 AM

damn if amazon allows this. but ill see into it eventually with the lack of sources...

I'll get mine monday and report. Can anyone suggest human equivalent dosing range? I'm thinking of otherwise just starting with 15 mg and increasing upwards from there.

#326 normalizing

• 2,692 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 November 2017 - 04:46 PM

but why is this stuff not available as powder on the web? i still think those pill formats arent too reliable. too much filler and they are pricey

#327 BioHacker=Life

• 249 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 10:50 PM

but why is this stuff not available as powder on the web? i still think those pill formats arent too reliable. too much filler and they are pricey

No one sells it. You think pills in general aren't reliable? If it has the effects it claims to seems a fair price for me.

#328 normalizing

• 2,692 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 November 2017 - 05:30 AM

from experience, its business and using pills instead of actual reliable direct source, its always interest investment. you can always fill pills with additives ALWAYS and you cannot lose even if you are confronted about it because, get this, it still contains the actual ingredient! so its not about how much, as long as it has some, its legal and approved.

#329 BioHacker=Life

• 249 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 08:00 AM

from experience, its business and using pills instead of actual reliable direct source, its always interest investment. you can always fill pills with additives ALWAYS and you cannot lose even if you are confronted about it because, get this, it still contains the actual ingredient! so its not about how much, as long as it has some, its legal and approved.

Well I get mine in this week. Let's see if I can feel anything. What dose do you suggest?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#330 Charles Thompson

• 67 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 November 2017 - 11:20 AM

I don’t quite get wanting powder, I’d be more worried with getting that it could be less QC involved, makes dosing harder etc.
  • unsure x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dopamine, parkinsons, adhd, nootropic, anhedonia

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users