• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

9-me-BC Regeneration of dopaminergic neurons?

dopamine parkinsons adhd nootropic anhedonia

• Please log in to reply
381 replies to this topic
⌛⇒ new years donation: support LE labs

#361 John250

• 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 July 2018 - 01:09 AM

On August 8 I am going off all amphetamines. Do you think this would be a good addition to restore my dopamine system or could it further inhibit it and cause further problems? Also in the studies I don’t see dosing anywhere for humans?

#362 jacobjerondin

• 129 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 August 2018 - 06:53 PM

Has anyone bought teamtlr's 9-me-bc lately? Is it still good?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#363 Hyperflux

• 122 posts

Posted 19 August 2018 - 09:39 PM

How does 9-MBC interact with amphetamines when used on conjunction? I can see a potential issue arise due to its strong (although reversible) MAOI properties. Are you supposed to use 9-MBC solo to get off of dopaminergic substances and to regenerate neurons? Earlier logs in this thread have people use their ADHD meds together and they ended up with reduced tolerance.

#364 John250

• 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 August 2018 - 10:19 PM

How does 9-MBC interact with amphetamines when used on conjunction? I can see a potential issue arise due to its strong (although reversible) MAOI properties. Are you supposed to use 9-MBC solo to get off of dopaminergic substances and to regenerate neurons? Earlier logs in this thread have people use their ADHD meds together and they ended up with reduced tolerance.

I used it only for a few days while still on amphetamines and didn’t notice anything

#365 jacobjerondin

• 129 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 August 2018 - 07:38 PM

I used it only for a few days while still on amphetamines and didn’t notice anything

What dosage? I think that the amphetamines would kind of overpower any effects the 9-me-bc would have beyond the MAOi action. I'd very interested to hear how it goes for you now since you're off them. Please give us a report if you still have some :)

#366 John250

• 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 August 2018 - 09:53 PM

What dosage? I think that the amphetamines would kind of overpower any effects the 9-me-bc would have beyond the MAOi action. I'd very interested to hear how it goes for you now since you're off them. Please give us a report if you still have some :)

Well not off completely lol
https://www.longecit...th/#entry855963

I was using 15mg. I’m going to give it another run soon at 30mg and see how it goes

#367 jacobjerondin

• 129 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 August 2018 - 02:21 AM

You gotta taper down man haha, going off cold turkey is def not the move. Trying out just Vyvanse for now is prob a great idea, and try and reduce the dosage if you can.

And 30mg should be a great dose, please do that and let us know how it goes!!

Edited by jacobjerondin, 21 August 2018 - 02:23 AM.

#368 Hyperflux

• 122 posts

Posted 26 August 2018 - 05:16 AM

Is there any issues with using this long-term, any potential dependence or withdrawals? I've found 15-30mg to completely obliterate Vyvanse withdrawals and frankly replace it altogether.  I'm wondering if a 6-12 week cycle might be warranted but I've read about tolerance.

#369 John250

• 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 August 2018 - 06:44 PM

Is there any issues with using this long-term, any potential dependence or withdrawals? I've found 15-30mg to completely obliterate Vyvanse withdrawals and frankly replace it altogether. I'm wondering if a 6-12 week cycle might be warranted but I've read about tolerance.

Man I wish I got The same results. I’m going to continue to use it off and on long-term just because of all the positive effects It has on preventing amphetamine neurotoxicity

Edited by John250, 26 August 2018 - 06:46 PM.

#370 Hyperflux

• 122 posts

Posted 02 September 2018 - 04:52 AM

I've been using this @15-30mg for a couple weeks and there's definite tolerance to the dopaminergic headspace. I'll still keep taking it for its benefits on the dopaminergic system but I think I'll stop around the 4-6 week mark. I think my ideal dose is 20mg orally, higher doses can produce anxiety and too much MAO inhibition.

#371 John250

• 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 September 2018 - 08:30 PM

Any updates on the dna damage from UV? With this be avoided by putting on sunblock before going out in the sun? And doesn’t 9-me-bc have a relatively long half life so the time you take it to avoid UV exposure shouldn’t matter.

#372 theCLK

• 77 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 December 2018 - 04:32 PM

Tried some this morning - having a nice day so far!

Anyone else still using this ?

Edited by theCLK, 24 December 2018 - 04:32 PM.

#373 John250

• 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 December 2018 - 09:13 PM

What was your dose? Do you take any other stimulants?

#374 theCLK

• 77 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 December 2018 - 06:33 PM

No other stims

Was using 20mg and then 15mg. Nice effects lasted about 2 hours tops. Seems like if was going to go this route would probably use Syrian Rue or Baniseteropsis Caapi? Not crazy about the DNA UV damage issue as I have VDR Taq and need sunshine from the sun..

#375 John250

• 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 December 2018 - 08:23 PM

No other stims

Was using 20mg and then 15mg. Nice effects lasted about 2 hours tops. Seems like if was going to go this route would probably use Syrian Rue or Baniseteropsis Caapi? Not crazy about the DNA UV damage issue as I have VDR Taq and need sunshine from the sun..

Yah the dna part is a bit worrisome. I wish they actually had studies showing the amount needed to cause it though both the amount of UV damage and 9-Me-Bc.

#376 BioHacker=Life

• 249 posts

Posted 07 January 2019 - 06:02 AM

I am it's probably the best dopamine nootropic out there I've used next to deprenyl. Just pricey so I take it more as needed these days but damn the mood and focus boost is outstanding. Perhaps it's somewhat addictive because I would take it everyday if it was cheaper.

#377 BasicBiO

• 157 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 January 2019 - 06:43 PM

Still using it and it's become a staple for me. No addiction/tolerance noted at all and I cycle on and off it frequently. Just gives me a nice sustained boost in motivation and positive mental energy.

Would appreciate PM's of additional sources, if that's ok by forum rules. Team TLR is not responding to inquiries other than to send out auto replies.

#378 BioHacker=Life

• 249 posts

Posted 26 January 2019 - 10:34 AM

Still using it and it's become a staple for me. No addiction/tolerance noted at all and I cycle on and off it frequently. Just gives me a nice sustained boost in motivation and positive mental energy.

Would appreciate PM's of additional sources, if that's ok by forum rules. Team TLR is not responding to inquiries other than to send out auto replies.

Not surprised I tried ordering from them and got ripped off over $200 bucks. AVOID at all costs.

Hydrapharm is legit.

• like x 1
  • Disagree x 1

#379 Infinite1

• 83 posts

Posted 20 October 2019 - 11:22 PM

I wanted to verify if we've been able to definitively determine whether this compound qualifies as a reversible or irreversible MAOI A/B. I've read through and it looks as though there was suggestion that it would be considered reversible, however still seemed a bit speculative in context. I suppose given it should follow in suite with those others in the same class, however reassurance is appreciated!

https://www.ncbi.nlm...pubmed/8990278/

#380 nickthird

• 237 posts

Posted 21 October 2019 - 03:04 PM

1. I am confused as to what u guys mean by brain damage from stimulants. Do you mean just tolerance or what? I am asking for myself.

2. Is this useful for those without this damage?

#381 Infinite1

• 83 posts

Posted 22 October 2019 - 04:36 PM

1. I am confused as to what u guys mean by brain damage from stimulants. Do you mean just tolerance or what? I am asking for myself.

2. Is this useful for those without this damage?

It should have action regardless the history of the organism. Those that may find it more beneficial are those with a deficit within the same architecture; however can be an agent for optimization for anyone. For example, chronic inflammation regardless of the source can profoundly attenuate dopaminergic tone, with perhaps downregulation of TH being a key node. In this case 9-me-bc would be the ideal agent.  

In the aforementioned "damage" is more accurately maladaption. What is considered optimal is really context dependent, and relation to a given goal. That said, most certainly there are discrete pathologies where this might offer alleviation or abolishment given the neuroregenerative properties. 

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#382 Swim15

• 10 posts

Posted 07 January 2020 - 02:15 AM

Interested in starting this after several years of Adderall use culminating in some mild anhedonia brought on and/or exacerbated by some chronic autoimmune inflammation that is now under control.

Has anyone used this in injectible form? Gonna grab some and make up an injection that I’ll probably stack with sublingual NSI-189

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dopamine, parkinsons, adhd, nootropic, anhedonia

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users