adrafinil piracetam alcar modafinil breakfast timing

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 tazzz96

• 56 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 June 2014 - 12:49 PM

hi

When taking 300mg adrafinil, I know that you're supposed to take it in the morning on a completely empty stomach. But is it ok to take piracetam 800mg and ALCAR 750mg at the same time? Because they're also supposed to be taken on an empty stomach.

Otherwise should I take the adrafinil, then about 20 minutes later take the piracetam + alcar, then eat like 10/15 minutes later? (eating is non-negotiable because I have to eat before school)

Thanks

Edited by tazzz96, 03 June 2014 - 12:54 PM.

#2 ZHMike

• 227 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 12:56 PM

take them all together is fine! just wait a good 30 minutes before eating.  Have you taken them before successfully? I never tried to two together, I still take adrafinil.. but I gave up on piracetam awile back.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 tazzz96

• Topic Starter
  • 56 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 June 2014 - 01:46 PM

Okkk so taking 800mg piracetam, 750mg alcar and 300mg adrafinil at 7.30 then eating at 8 would be fine?
Yea I took them today, but I took adrafinil, then took the piracetam half an hour later, but I can't do that on the day of exams because I'd have to wake up too early. Effects seems good so far

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#4 ZHMike

• 227 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 01:50 PM

yea you will be all set with 7:30 and eating at 8

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: adrafinil, piracetam alcar, modafinil, breakfast, timing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users