- - - - -

How to measure Tianeptine powder

tianeptine

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 chris87

• 35 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 06:29 PM

I recently ordered Tianeptine powder and a scale.  Can anyone give me any suggestions on the best way to measure it?  I am having so much trouble.  It keeps going all over the place.  I ended up putting a small piece of paper on the scale and then put it directly into my mouth.  I have no idea if I lost some of the dosage.  It's just so messy, and I feel like my measurements are imprecise.  I'll probably end up wasting half of the power.  I appreciate any suggestions!

#2 oneshot2shots

• 73 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 July 2014 - 10:54 PM

You have to one of those cap em quik machines. Get one with the gelatin caps. You fill the caps held in the holders, screw on the tops and then measure the tabs on your scale. Much easier but will still be a little messy.

Like lots of other supplements tianeptide worked quite well for me the first time then just made me feel very, very  strange

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#3 S1000RR

• 7 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 06:44 PM

Here is how I did it.

Weigh out 500 mg (You can use however much you want of course. I'm just using 500mg for my example) on your scale.

Dump it into some sort of empty container using a small funnel. (I used one of those small travel size mouthwash bottles.)

Add in 50 ml off water. I use a 20cc syringe (any size will work of course). With this, it is accurate and it helps wash down all the powder from the funnle into the bottle.  

Gently swirl it around and your done!

You now have a solution of 10mg/ml. Just use a small syringe for dosing....

This works well when you are going to be gone for the day too. I add my dose for the day to a bottle of water and divide it up as needed.

Bri 

#4 Ezeon

• 18 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 01:37 AM

I usually weight up small dosages by putting it in a gelatin cap. First I weigh the empty cap and then I fill it with the powder and weigh it again. Just subtract the weight of the cap and your good to go.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#5 Ruinmir

• 26 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 10:11 PM

There are some very tiny scoops that you can buy from LiftMode. Not as accurate as making a solution, but it works. I'm not trying to promote them, it's just what I use.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tianeptine

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users