• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Took Noopept, then listened to the Smiths/ Morrissey...

noopept

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 dragonsfire1981

• 9 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 07:51 PM

Hi everyone,

A really bizzare experience. I started taking noopept this week. On the first day I started to feel something, which was around day 3, I decided to listen to loads of Smiths/Morrisey songs. For those of you that don't know, he's an English 1980s Indie/ Post punk singer who is very gloomy and cynical about the world (some say he hates people). It was really odd as the Noopept was "coming up" and I really got intensely into the feeling of the band (which is gloomy, and philosophical) then I started watching the videos of some of their songs, which are typically filmed in a run down part of Manchester, with rain, and him with a permanant scowl on his face etc. I started feeling really quite glum, and it started raining outside... it was kind of darkly humorous at the same time but I really really vibed with Morrissey's moaning and cynicism of the world. I didn't realise noopept could amplify music and the mood it brings so much...!

I then went on a detox and listened to The Who, Thin Lizzy, The Eagles and other bands whose songs are more Anthemic and powerful, and immediately felt uplifted.

The the moral is, Morrissey is a great musician, but he hates the world so avoid listening to him on Noopept!! 

• Cheerful x 2

#2 hypnotik

• 14 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 08:50 PM

Same here on noopept listening to "This night has opened my eyes" and "headmaster ritual".  :-D

Edited by hypnotik, 24 July 2014 - 08:51 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#3 Ames

• 361 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 01:25 AM

Morrissey/The Smiths make me happy while on nothing. So does rain.

• Agree x 2

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: noopept

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users