NEW RADICAL way to bring life to old bones

ageless

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 twc111

• 17 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 August 2014 - 11:35 PM

I have spend many days reading concepts on aging. Started back in the day with the life extension pioneers, you know Derek and his girl. Went through serious diets, exercised , learning psychology with a biological influence. Studied the scams along with the real concerning of how to bring the human mind body and soul to optimum health. All started in my early 20's.

Drawing closer to being an elder I have had some real positives on certain nutrients. I am one FIRM believer that success only happens when one has put in the time,research,talking to both people who agreed with your view and those who did not. These are a MUST. Main facts-1-we are all different-works for u may not for me. 2-MUST include mind body soul spirit.3-Unconventional or roads one is warned to "not go" only say to me----i have to go-with caution.

In admist all the nutrients that promise extended life, new youth,new life one MUST look beyond the hype. What is motivating the majority is the god of money. America a country once full of no nonsense tough strong persons now is a place where loss souls seeking whatever the media tells them they need.------A PHYSICAL BODY AGING IS EVIL<WE worship beauty, beauty is happy, happy is fullness. We make fun ridicule,devalue aging==

***********************8******************************************************************************

A perfect looking older person is observed next to  an extreme unreal older looking person .  Statements are repeated such as looking older causes depression,laziness,health problems in life------cant enjoy life, to lazy to enjoy grandchildren friends--------BUT if you take our nutrient---your wrinkles go away---and you see pictures of these unblemished perfect skin older people laughing---etc--u got what i mean?--

Lets see getting old as good?????those wrinkles in my face a sign of beauty. WOW-imagine the release of stress anxiety-------i am loved respected--NOT because of my lean muscle, clean sharp face,----------my body alittle bend over, skin alittle flappy---all speaks now--HERE COMES A MAN WHOS LIVED THROUGH THE FIRE

The ladies who have cellular, rings under eyes, skin alittle rougher---------all this demanding respect as who lived through time of trying to be pretty smart raising kids and dealing with crazy men---------her body now-showing signs of victory--yes--aging a sign of victory----

What joy,new life--------no longer worried if i have a new wrinkle----no longer judged on my aging body--now given respect---looked up too----then you see the elderly jumping ,skipping , down the street----------

Edited by twc111, 15 August 2014 - 11:38 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ageless

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users