Semax experiences?

semax nootropics

• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#31 stolpioni

• 114 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 January 2015 - 05:56 AM

I've been on it for 5 days now (Sub-Q injection), I take 1mg per dose and dose once a day.

It's great. I has successfully woken me up from my "SSRI-coma" and I feel as smart now (if not smarter) than before I started on Zoloft.

(I still take 50mg's of Zoloft a day).

The negative is that last night I had a slight bit of anxiety, which reminded me of the old days of OCD before getting on Zoloft.

Maybe I should try to mix in some Selank in the evenings to see if that can take the edge off.

Btw, do you think my dosage is too high? I weigh about 210 pounds.

#32 Aleksei Adolshin

• 12 posts

Posted 17 January 2015 - 09:40 AM

http://rupharma.com/...-2-channel-news

• Needs references x 1
  • Informative x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#33 megatron

• 608 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 January 2015 - 05:09 PM

Not good, you do not want nootropics in mainstream media.

• Agree x 2
  • Cheerful x 2
  • Ill informed x 1

#34 FW900

• 341 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 January 2015 - 06:31 PM

Why is it not good? I'm confused. Semax is sold over the counter in Russia and the 0.1% solution is even advertised as a cognitive enhancer. And it's been that way for at least a couple years. Just because there is a video all of the sudden on it, especially a Russian one, doesn't spell doom for nootropics at all.

• Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1
  • Ill informed x 1
  • Agree x 1

#35 megatron

• 608 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 January 2015 - 10:49 PM

Why is it not good? I'm confused. Semax is sold over the counter in Russia and the 0.1% solution is even advertised as a cognitive enhancer. And it's been that way for at least a couple years. Just because there is a video all of the sudden on it, especially a Russian one, doesn't spell doom for nootropics at all.

Isn't the whole purpose of using nootropics and improving cognition, that you become more intelligent than other people? Then you don't want increased awareness around nootropics...

Edited by Megatrone, 17 January 2015 - 10:59 PM.

• dislike x 1

#36 FW900

• 341 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 January 2015 - 02:07 AM

Isn't the whole purpose of using nootropics and improving cognition, that you become more intelligent than other people? Then you don't want increased awareness around nootropics...

There already is an increasing level of awareness around nootropics. I agree the less media coverage in the US/Western Europe the better it is; however, Russia is another story.

The State Pharmacology Committee or whatever the Russian organization is that approves drugs, tends to be very forward in it's approach to drug approval, and has approved drugs that are nootropic in nature. They are willing to approve drugs that fall outside the scope of treating a disease. A very unorthodox approach to medicine. Increased media coverage in an environment that permits the design and development of nootropic drugs is a good thing and will likely serve as incentive for Russian pharmaceutical firms to research further into nootropics.

#37 matter_of_time

• 135 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 07:17 PM

I use the N-Acetyl Semax from Ceretropic. I made a nasal spray from it. It works pretty okay and combine it with P21 and N-Acetyl Selank. 

I must this is propably the most potent stack I ever used with no side effects.

Some people claim they feel burned out with Semax after a while that is why I am planning not to use it constantly and in combination with selank.

It gives me clean focus without any jitters. This combination also takes the urge to take any other stimulants away. 

#38 oppenheimer82

• 54 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 January 2015 - 07:40 PM

I use the N-Acetyl Semax from Ceretropic. I made a nasal spray from it. It works pretty okay and combine it with P21 and N-Acetyl Selank. 

I must this is propably the most potent stack I ever used with no side effects.

Some people claim they feel burned out with Semax after a while that is why I am planning not to use it constantly and in combination with selank.

It gives me clean focus without any jitters. This combination also takes the urge to take any other stimulants away. 

what more can you share with us pleae? more energy? motivation? better memory? working memory?

• Pointless, Timewasting x 3

#39 dz93

• 424 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 11:39 PM

I've been taking N Acetyl Semax Amidate SubQ for about a week now. Started out with 1mg in the morning for a few days then did 1mg in the morning and about .5mg in the after noon and today I did 1mg morning and 1mg afternoon.

So far the effects are about the same as what others reported.

I've noticed a slight increase in motivation and a slight increase in recall. I never had trouble falling asleep on it and I wake a little bit easier than normally. My dreams are vivid but no difference in type of dreams. My mood has increased but I can better describe it as just neutral. I'm not in any particular mood but I'm still in a good mood if that makes sense. My emotions seem to have dulled down maybe a little bit. My energy levels has been up. I don't feel overwhelmed with energy but I could go all day and then some if I had to. However I also get sleepy at times. Usually when its darker out or if I smoke weed. That's to be expected but in general I do have more energy. No fatigue at all.

The biggest improvements I've noticed is on how clear my mind stays all day long and how I'm not spacey or anything after a night of smoking. Its extremely clear. I've noticed huge improvements in clarity of mind before on other noots but nothing like this. I'm also alert throughout the day unless I'm caught up in my own thoughts. Learning seems to have improved slightly and believe me I've been using it to my advantage everyday with programming and other hobby's I have.

So far semax has been the most subtle but most efficient nootropic I've ever taken and I've tried a lot. What's even better is that I'm getting these effects from just the semax alone. But I have to say again, even though I'm getting all these effects, they are very subtle. Its not that I can't notice them but the improvements are becoming more noticeable everyday.

I do not plan to take 2mg a day because of cost but I will experiment with it for a few days and if it does seem to have better results then I will. I do prefer to take it in once a day but if twice a day is better than I will. Like I said I'm only a week in. I will not be taking it on the weekends either just to give me two days of rest. The only exception is if I think it would benefit me due to something I was doing that particular day.

Very great nootropic. I will definitely be taking it until the effects seem to die down or I just feel like I need a break.
  • Agree x 1

#40 blueenigma

• 47 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 12:33 AM

I've been taking N Acetyl Semax Amidate SubQ for about a week now. Started out with 1mg in the morning for a few days then did 1mg in the morning and about .5mg in the after noon and today I did 1mg morning and 1mg afternoon.

So far the effects are about the same as what others reported.

I've noticed a slight increase in motivation and a slight increase in recall. I never had trouble falling asleep on it and I wake a little bit easier than normally. My dreams are vivid but no difference in type of dreams. My mood has increased but I can better describe it as just neutral. I'm not in any particular mood but I'm still in a good mood if that makes sense. My emotions seem to have dulled down maybe a little bit. My energy levels has been up. I don't feel overwhelmed with energy but I could go all day and then some if I had to. However I also get sleepy at times. Usually when its darker out or if I smoke weed. That's to be expected but in general I do have more energy. No fatigue at all.

The biggest improvements I've noticed is on how clear my mind stays all day long and how I'm not spacey or anything after a night of smoking. Its extremely clear. I've noticed huge improvements in clarity of mind before on other noots but nothing like this. I'm also alert throughout the day unless I'm caught up in my own thoughts. Learning seems to have improved slightly and believe me I've been using it to my advantage everyday with programming and other hobby's I have.

So far semax has been the most subtle but most efficient nootropic I've ever taken and I've tried a lot. What's even better is that I'm getting these effects from just the semax alone. But I have to say again, even though I'm getting all these effects, they are very subtle. Its not that I can't notice them but the improvements are becoming more noticeable everyday.

I do not plan to take 2mg a day because of cost but I will experiment with it for a few days and if it does seem to have better results then I will. I do prefer to take it in once a day but if twice a day is better than I will. Like I said I'm only a week in. I will not be taking it on the weekends either just to give me two days of rest. The only exception is if I think it would benefit me due to something I was doing that particular day.

Very great nootropic. I will definitely be taking it until the effects seem to die down or I just feel like I need a break.

Have you noticed any improvenent in working memory? Then again, perhaps you have no interest or reason to test for working memory, and maybe I'm just injecting my own deficits into your experiential journey. Buuuut, if you have looked into it, or have noticed any change, would you kindly share?

Thank you for the update. I suspect SEMAX is cost prohibitive for many, and that might be, at least partly, why there aren't a great deal of anecdotes on the nootropics/health boards for this nootropic. I did find a few users on Reddit, however. For the most part, they're early adopters from back when it was available only subcutaneously, with a few pockets of nasal users here and there. I'll be dosing nasally.

My package is scheduled to arrive tomorrow and I'll start my trial straight away. It's coming from Pennsylvania to New York so door-to-door is about two days. I'll likely do a Day 1 update, and then follow up a few days later. My bottle should last 15 days at my planned dosing of 4 drops per day.

#41 dz93

• 424 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 12:47 AM

Working memory seemed to increase slightly. I do not do any testing because I just gauge it myself based on day to day experiences. Keep in mind that your experience may be different than mine.

I plan to try Dihexa, P21 and NGF. I'll try them all individually and then depending on my experience I'll take them all at once. Should be pretty interesting lol. I look forward to finding out how you respond to Semax. Which version of it did you get?

#42 blueenigma

• 47 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 12:57 AM

Which version of it did you get?

I ordered the .1% solution from AwakeBrain.com. Sixty drops per bottle. At a cost of ~$46 USD after taxes for a 15 day supply, I don't know that it's financially sustainable. I just dosed 10 grams of Piracetam to get my attention span back in check and I can't to see if SEMAX can be my deliverance so I can possibly dial down on some of my other nootropics.
  • Disagree x 1

#43 dz93

• 424 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 01:14 AM

By version I meant was it just plain Semax, n-acetyl semax or n-acetyl semax amidate. Im taking the amidate version. I'm guessing since yours is just normal semax since its in the nasal spray. Yeah semax seems to be like a bunch of different nootropics combined into one lol

#44 blueenigma

• 47 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 01:31 AM

By version I meant was it just plain Semax, n-acetyl semax or n-acetyl semax amidate. Im taking the amidate version. I'm guessing since yours is just normal semax since its in the nasal spray. Yeah semax seems to be like a bunch of different nootropics combined into one lol

Oh! Indeed, I mistook "version" for " percentage". I should have known better, since I'd already stated the percentage in a previous post. If I weren't on my phone I'd insert a laughing emoji right here. Since I cannot, TEE HEE must do.

I will not be posting further tonight since I've just topped my 10 grams of Piracetam with 10 grams of PRL-8-53, and am now in somewhat of a floaty state. I will, however, update tomorrow after taking my first SEMAX dose.

Please do duck in from time to time to share any developments on your SEMAX experience, time and inclination permitting. I'm off to try to focus on reading for a bit, and if that fails, to polish my nails and then wander around aimlessly. Until tomorrow. Cheers!
  • Ill informed x 1

#45 dz93

• 424 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 01:36 AM

10 grams of prl-8-53? How do you feel on that much?! Lol

#46 blueenigma

• 47 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 01:46 AM

10 grams of prl-8-53? How do you feel on that much?! Lol

PAHA! I meant 10 MILIgrams. I took 10 grams of Piracetam, but only 10 milligrams of PRL. Heaven forfend I ever take 10 grams of PRL.
  • Ill informed x 1

#47 Blackkzeus

• 210 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 February 2015 - 04:12 AM

Just finished my Semax nasal spray. I really enjoyed the ride. Semax felt very much like Cannabis sativa to me. It made me more emotional, carefree, happy, enhanced my wit and, increased my curiosity (made me very inquisitive, I asked so many what I thought were deep questions in my college lecture classes ). Like Cannabis, it decreased my motivation, I struggled to do work while on it because it made me more distractible. I was so distractible because it makes the world so vivid and interesting, everything captures your imagination, it's almost overwhelming but in a good way. Also, it made my mind really clear. I felt like I was able to process information more deeply than I ever could. 

I'd definitely recommend Semax as a nootropic and antidepressant. It's not good for anxiety though, might actually increase anxiety. It's an anxiogenic after all. 

Edited by Ed Ntuk, 12 February 2015 - 04:18 AM.

#48 NilsOlav

• Topic Starter
  • 82 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 04:26 AM

Anyone know if Semax can cause heartburn/acid reflux? I know I sometimes shoot it a bit far up my nose and I swallow a bit of it. I know its composed of amino acids, which sounds pretty acidic by their name...

Edited by NilsOlav, 12 February 2015 - 04:27 AM.

#49 blueenigma

• 47 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 04:16 AM

Today at 5PM, I started my first day trial of SEMAX. Again, I purchased the .1% solution, which serves up 50mcg per drop. 

My initial dose was two drops per nostril, for a total of 200mcg. Within a minute or so of taking the dose, I experienced a somewhat odd visual quirk where my eyes seemed to do an almost imperceptible focusing action. It was similar to the mechanistic of a camera aperture as it attunes to light and focuses in on an image. It was very subtle, but undeniable. Other than that, I experienced no perceptible immediate changes in terms of mood, affect, focus, energy, color saturation, or sensory acuity. 

My second dose was at 6PM and, again, I dropped twice in each nostril for a total dose of 200mcg. Again, no monumental changes, however, within approximately one hour after the second administration, I developed yet another quirky visual oddity: At intervals, the lights in my living room appeared to briefly dim, similar to what occurs when a light bulb is about to meet its end. This phenomenon repeated over and again and I eventually asked both my daughter and husband if they also noticed a periodic dimming of the lights. They both said they did not. I've not clocked the length of time between these "dimming" episodes so I do not know if they are equally spaced and patterned, or erratic. After further thought, I don't even know if knowing that bit of information would be of any significance. Back on topic, aside from this ongoing dimming phenomenon, I did not notice any standout effects. I attempted to sit down and read through 50 pages of material and as of this writing (some 6 hrs later) I've still gotten though only five pages. It appears, at least for the moment, that my attention deficit companion continues to remain faithfully by my side.

At 10:30PM (~45 minutes ago), I took a third dose. Again, I placed two drops in each nostril, for a total of 200mcg. After the third dose, I experienced a bit of tightness in my right neck area and have since taken a 300mg capsule of AlphaGPC. The tension abated within 15 minutes. (As a somewhat irrelevant aside, I usually take CDP Choline and purchased AlphaGPC so that I could compare the two. I prefer CDP Choline). 

I have not taken any other nootropics today because I wanted to test SEMAX by itself. Of course "by itself" is a somewhat misleading statement since I've regularly taken nootropics up until as recent as yesterday, so there is certain to be remnants of previously ingested nootropics commingling with, and possibly influencing, the SEMAX.  

So far, the effects have not been pronounced, and I will continue to update as time, and my usage, marches on. At some point over the coming days/weeks I plan to pair SEMAX with other nootropic substances I have in my arsenal and see if I stumble upon a synergy.

Until next, cheers!

#50 dz93

• 424 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 09:39 PM

Back after a weekend off. Started my first dose of the week at 2mg in the morning and just took another 2mg shortly after lunch.

So on the first day off (Saturday) as the day went on I could definitely tell that I hadn't taken Semax that day but it became more obvious on Sunday. I certainly wanted to dose on Sunday simply because of certain events that were happening that day but I didn't. I didn't have any kind of addictive urge to take it but I definitely wanted to lol.

I just felt like normal during the weekend off. This morning when I took 2mg the effects were extremely subtle. More so than usual. The second dose of the day brought me back to the Semax feeling that I love.

My opinion still stands on this. Semax is a fantastic nootropic. I will continue to update with my experience as time goes on. I'm almost out of the 30mg I bought so hopefully I'm able to order more soon. I'd like to give you guys a somewhat long term experience report. At least two months of continuous use with two day breaks each week. I'd hate to run out and not get some for a while afterwards because it would mess up the experience report a little bit but I'll do what I can.

#51 oppenheimer82

• 54 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 February 2015 - 10:26 PM

Back after a weekend off. Started my first dose of the week at 2mg in the morning and just took another 2mg shortly after lunch.

So on the first day off (Saturday) as the day went on I could definitely tell that I hadn't taken Semax that day but it became more obvious on Sunday. I certainly wanted to dose on Sunday simply because of certain events that were happening that day but I didn't. I didn't have any kind of addictive urge to take it but I definitely wanted to lol.

I just felt like normal during the weekend off. This morning when I took 2mg the effects were extremely subtle. More so than usual. The second dose of the day brought me back to the Semax feeling that I love.

My opinion still stands on this. Semax is a fantastic nootropic. I will continue to update with my experience as time goes on. I'm almost out of the 30mg I bought so hopefully I'm able to order more soon. I'd like to give you guys a somewhat long term experience report. At least two months of continuous use with two day breaks each week. I'd hate to run out and not get some for a while afterwards because it would mess up the experience report a little bit but I'll do what I ca

do you have better energy levels when you're on semax?

#52 dz93

• 424 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 10:34 PM

My opinion still stands on this. Semax is a fantastic nootropic. I will continue to update with my experience as time goes on. I'm almost out of the 30mg I bought so hopefully I'm able to order more soon. I'd like to give you guys a somewhat long term experience report. At least two months of continuous use with two day breaks each week. I'd hate to run out and not get some for a while afterwards because it would mess up the experience report a little bit but I'll do what I ca

do you have better energy levels when you're on semax?

Yes, I talked about that in my first experience report a few posts up. Only on the first few doses I noticed the stimulant like properties. It wasn't like adderall or caffeine or anything but I just felt awake and alert. I had enough energy to last all day and then some without any feeling of too much energy or being overwhelmed by the energy. Even on my weekend off I didn't notice a drop in energy levels. Along with better energy levels it also seemed that any fatigue I had vanished. I wasn't really fatigued at all before Semax but I noticed whatever fatigue I did have was gone. 

Edited by dz93, 16 February 2015 - 10:35 PM.

• like x 1

#53 blueenigma

• 47 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 12:54 AM

My opinion still stands on this. Semax is a fantastic nootropic. I will continue to update with my experience as time goes on. I'm almost out of the 30mg I bought so hopefully I'm able to order more soon. I'd like to give you guys a somewhat long term experience report. At least two months of continuous use with two day breaks each week. I'd hate to run out and not get some for a while afterwards because it would mess up the experience report a little bit but I'll do what I can.

Where do you source your SEMAX? I've already gone through my first bottle from AwakeBrain because my partner also trialed it, from my bottle. I have a second order on its way, along with a box of CEREBRAIM that they threw in for free. I found that I had to up my dose considerably toward the end (600mcg per dose) to achieve any perceptible effects. However, judging from the doses being administered by users on this board, I still am taking relatively low doses. I would have to purchase their 1% formulation to reach those doses, but at $140 for a 3ml bottle, with only 60 drops per vial, 1 gram per day would measure out to a mere 30-day supply. One hundred forty dollars per month is quite a hefty price tag. I know Ceretropic was one of the first vendors to carry it so I'll nosey on over to their site and check out the prices.

I would like to continue on this substance because at the higher dose (600mcg at once), I felt very clear-headed and, despite it reportedly being anxiogenic, an accompanying anxiolytic effect. Perhaps at higher doses (~1 gram) it would exert an anxiogenic effect. I'll have to try it and see.

#54 dz93

• 424 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 01:33 AM

I bought n-acetyl Semax Amidate from ceretropic. That's the substance I'm basing my experience reports off of. Its supposedly more potent than normal Semax so anyone reading my experience report should keep that in mind. I've never tried normal semax so I don't know how different the amidate version is but I thought I should just mention that again.

Edited by dz93, 17 February 2015 - 01:34 AM.

#55 AlexCanada

• 263 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 June 2015 - 10:33 PM

Is Semax relatively safe with MAOIs like Parnate? I am on a low dose 5-10mg thus far. 

#56 dz93

• 424 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 12:08 PM

Is Semax relatively safe with MAOIs like Parnate? I am on a low dose 5-10mg thus far. 

That's not considered a low dose. A low dose is usually 200 - 500mcg. My highest dose has been 2mg subQ but I tend to stay around 500mcg - 1000mcg (1mg) subQ.

A 5 - 10mg dose probably won't hurt you or anything but I can only imagine that you'd be wasting it at that dose. What's your route of administration?

Edited by dz93, 16 June 2015 - 12:16 PM.

#57 cani!

• 81 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 June 2015 - 12:26 PM

All right, it's been a while so I thought I'd report on SEMAX after 6 months of use.

I was one of the early adopters of SEMAX as the research seemed rather promising. I have taken doses of 500 mcg to 1 mg of SEMAX everyday for 2 months, stopped a month and repeated the cycle. I was very impressed with it at first and to say that I am still impressed today would be an understatement....

Over the cycle, I noticed a drastic improvement in clarity of thoughts and productivity. It is very subtle but you end up the day and looking back, you realize "sh*t got done!".  I can safely say that many aspects of my life have improved during that time, in terms of cognition for sure but also in general sociability, reduction in stress level, I interact more with my colleagues, my wife and my kids. 

I've used SEMAX alone as I was tired of "stacking" questionable chemicals and frankly, I don't feel the need to add anything else to it. Sometimes, I need to stay awake for far longer than I should since my line of work as crazy deadline and is very competitive so I do indulge in the modafinil or phenidate once a month or so and again, SEMAX seems to make the recovery process much easier.

I've also noticed I'm much better at sports. My hand eye coordination is much better and my proprioception has improved drastically.

On a final note, I've purchased the NA SEMAX Amidate version and this is what I'm using now and I can say that, for me at least, it is at least twice as potent and nothing short of amazing.

In my experience the effect of SEMAX are cumulative and there is no real tolerance that sets in. 

That being said, if you are expecting an euphoric rush when using SEMAX, you will be disapointed. It is a cognitive enhancer, not a recreational drug.

Edit: I use it SubQ only once per day, in the morning. I cycle off to make sure whatever might have gotten downregulated goes back to normal but frankly, I don't really notice a difference during that month... I haven't taken a "test" as what I'm looking for in a nootropic (something that assists me rather than overhaul my systems) is rather subjective but so far, SEMAX has been nothing short of amazing. It is right up there with NSI-189 but for different purposes...

Edited by cani!, 16 June 2015 - 12:29 PM.

#58 AlexCanada

• 263 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 June 2015 - 04:14 PM

That's not considered a low dose. A low dose is usually 200 - 500mcg. My highest dose has been 2mg subQ but I tend to stay around 500mcg - 1000mcg (1mg) subQ.

A 5 - 10mg dose probably won't hurt you or anything but I can only imagine that you'd be wasting it at that dose. What's your route of administration?

Sorry I meant I am on Parnate 5-10mg.  

I'm hoping semax when it arrives can help me with motivation, mood, general anxiety, and clarity of thought. I am dealing with benzo withdrawal and hope it can take some edge off. 

#59 dz93

• 424 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 05:48 PM

Sorry I meant I am on Parnate 5-10mg.  

I'm hoping semax when it arrives can help me with motivation, mood, general anxiety, and clarity of thought. I am dealing with benzo withdrawal and hope it can take some edge off. 

It helped my mood initially but as the day goes on it seems to make me slightly irritable. That coul just be my personality though. I didn't notice much with motivation but the extra energy (well stimulation) allowed me to work up motivation to do more things. It definitely gave me clarity of mind. But you should be careful. Some say it helps with anxiety and some people say it made it worse. 

Just make sure you do your full research. Start out with a small dose and work your way up until you find that sweet spot. 

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#60 AlexCanada

• 263 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 June 2015 - 01:46 AM

Hi,

It probably does stack well with amphetamines because it potentiates them. There was a study done on that subject but I cannot post link for some reason. You will find it easily enough on google scholar.

It goes greatly with coffee and caffeine.

I don't know about uridine, I don't use it. 

I do prefer Semax alone because frankly, I don't know what could be added to it (except maybe NSI-189 for the mood enhancement/greater empathy).

As for the cortisol, I took it with something that can raise cortisol and I will never do that again. I was very irritable for about an hour.

Also, it doesn't mix well with afinils at all! I was sleepy all day.

Anyways, it is just my experience so take it with a grain of salt but it is a great nootropic....

If I had to rank it, it would like this:

1. NSI-189 (life changing for me. Brought deep introspection and good overal cognitive improvement)

2. Semax

3. Noopept at very low dose

What effect does Semax have on cortisol? 

I took some semax tonight, one spray, and I felt a bit disconnected bit rapidly. Very chilled out. I did take NAC few hours before and Parnate 5mg several hours prior.   Today has been a bad day for me overall so I'm sure there are many factors in play but not sure what to think yet.  Initially my head felt really warm like some reaction to the parnate, not sure.  Right now the effect reminds me of certain times I was taking pregnenolone. Chill but without the motivation. I'll have to see how it works on other days. Likely just a bad mix because I do feel bit off and not really quite ''there''. Sensory perception seems bit altered. People look more attractive. And yes a notable anti-anx effect.

May try atomoxetime 10mg with it tomorrow as the semax effect likely lasts 20 hours I hear. Also may try bit of pantothene which has direct effects on cortisol among other things. Pantothene makes me very cognitively capable, energetic, and more productive but causes some dysphoria :(. Maybe with Semax it could work wonders.

Edited by AlexCanada, 17 June 2015 - 01:48 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: semax, nootropics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users