Photo

Ceretropic semax?

ceretropic semax spray semax

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 ZHMike

• 227 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 08:44 PM

Has anyone tried semax nasal spray from ceretropic? I would appreciate anyone's input 

#2 Gorthaur

• 139 posts

Posted 06 December 2014 - 05:59 AM

I got one of the 600 mcg sprays a couple months ago when they were still in testing. I used two sprays a day on average, so it lasted me about a month. Semax is helpful for alertness and memorization, but in higher doses, it can make you feel really stressed out. I found its antidepressant effects to be pretty inconsistent. Overall, the effects are quite subtle. I'm not sure if I'll buy more regular Semax, but I'm definitely interested in trying N-acetyl Semax. 

• Informative x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 ZHMike

• Topic Starter
  • 227 posts

Posted 07 December 2014 - 03:14 PM

I got one of the 600 mcg sprays a couple months ago when they were still in testing. I used two sprays a day on average, so it lasted me about a month. Semax is helpful for alertness and memorization, but in higher doses, it can make you feel really stressed out. I found its antidepressant effects to be pretty inconsistent. Overall, the effects are quite subtle. I'm not sure if I'll buy more regular Semax, but I'm definitely interested in trying N-acetyl Semax. 

Thanks for the input, does not sound that promising based on your review.. I had great hopes for Semax, maybe I will try a bottle.. what would be the advantage of N-acetyl semax?

#4 chemicalambrosia

• 393 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 December 2014 - 05:28 PM

Here is another thread on semax, with some of the posters using stuff from ceretropic before it was readily available. http://www.longecity...ax-experiences/

FW900:

Semax is one of my favorite nootropics. I said this before, and I'll mention it now, there is a feeling of clearheadedness I get almost immediately after dosing. Whenever I conversed whilst on semax, I had my thoughts collected better and and my vocabulary seemed more extravagant.  I recall most of my moments on Semax remarkably well. I've used it to study pages of material in combination with phenlypiracetam or nicotine. The recall of the material studied worked well. Possible increase of motivation.

I ordered a bottle, along with super rhodiola and dmaa, both of which I've been meaning to try for a long time. So much stuff to try, these are great times for people with supplement/grey market substance use ocd. I'm kidding... sort of.

• Informative x 1

#5 ZHMike

• Topic Starter
  • 227 posts

Posted 07 December 2014 - 05:33 PM

thanks for that chemicalambrosia - I have had limited success with racetams, ciltep wore off, scared to order modafinil - adra works OK for me. I always wanted to try Semax but the SQ route scared me off, I dont care but I could see my wife not liking a SQ injection. Semax and Mr happys are next on my list.. Please let me know what if any effect the Semax has on you

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#6 chemicalambrosia

• 393 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 December 2014 - 05:19 PM

I've tried semax now. I've used up to about a mg per nostril a few times. It definitely did something, but I was still a little disappointed. It makes for something of a clear headed feeling, but it was difficult for me to determine what positive effects I was getting beyond that. Depending on dosages used, it is still pretty expensive for an effective dose(even though Ceretropic is much cheaper than the Russian stuff). Due to price and the limited number of doses per bottle, and also spilling a few sprays worth(probably due to me not being used to nasal sprays) I don't feel that I've given it a full test, but what I've noticed so far wasn't profound enough for the price for me to be very enthusiastic about it. I'd say due to some good reports it is definitely worth trying if the price doesn't scare you off, but calculate the cost of using it versus the dosages used in various reports to see if you would find the cost acceptable or not.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ceretropic, semax spray, semax

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users