Photo
* * * * - 4 votes

BPAP

• Please log in to reply
177 replies to this topic

#121 Reformed-Redan

• 2,200 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 04:57 PM

If it's still open I would like to join. Payment will not be a problem. Just let me know via PM.

Sent.

#122 Reformed-Redan

• 2,200 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 02:35 AM

Here is the best paper I found on BPAP. In really basic terms it acts like PEA on a long lasting scale. Because of its indole base it also affects serotogenic activity. The paper below is the best I have found describing how it works as compared to Deprenyl, PEA, and methamphetamine. It's interesting seeing the progression of how it was devised.

http://onlinelibrary...bjp.0702995/pdf
  • like x 2

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#123 ricko321

• 22 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 05:28 AM

does it metabolize to amphetamines like deprenyl

#124 Reformed-Redan

• 2,200 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 05:33 AM

does it metabolize to amphetamines like deprenyl

No it does not

#125 Karmakenic

• 5 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 11:04 AM

I'm willing to open some more spots for participants.
@Karmakenic, I'm sorry; but, I'm afraid you will loose your money. Thankfully Australia has great customs; but, I really doubt they would let this compound in given it structure. You might have to ask someone more knowledgeable.

Anyone else interested in BPAP? Just PM me or say it here and I'll try and include you if I can.

I've received Selegiline twice so fingers crossed, sometimes I forget that I need my government to wipe my ass.

#126 noot_in_the_sky

• 287 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 01:08 PM

As of today how much will it be to join?

#127 Reformed-Redan

• 2,200 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 01:16 PM

I can send you the info and you can decide. :~

#128 noot_in_the_sky

• 287 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 02:12 PM

I can send you the info and you can decide. :~

Thanks that will do.

#129 Sunifiramses II

• 44 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 06:55 PM

Hi, new user here... I'm interested for sure if the price is $100, maybe still interested if it's higher, though I might need a little time to save up.

#130 Reformed-Redan

• 2,200 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 06:56 PM

Hi, new user here... I'm interested for sure if the price is $100, maybe still interested if it's higher, though I might need a little time to save up.

I'll send you the info. I'd save up a little to get this. It will last a long time and the benefits are great for research, IMHO.

#131 autopilot

• 29 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 08:32 PM

This explains in a slightly less complicated way.
http://morelife.org/...chems/BPAP.html

#132 noot_in_the_sky

• 287 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 09:33 PM

Anyone knows the shelf-life of this?

#133 chemicalambrosia

• 393 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 May 2013 - 09:53 PM

Could you send me the info as well yadayada? I want to check this out a little more, but I'm pretty sure this looks like something I want in on.

#134 chemicalambrosia

• 393 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 May 2013 - 10:43 PM

from what i gather there may be some concern about this chemical having hepatoxic properties:

http://www.bluelight...ty-and-(-)-BPAP

This is a little concerning. From a quick search it doesn't look like any toxicity or safety studies have been done on this. I would be down to go through with a group buy and also contribute to a pool of funds for a few people to do before and after liver enzyme tests after a period of use. It wouldn't exactly be a rigorous study, but it would be slightly better than looking without leaping and eliminate the worst case scenario. Would that be a waste of time and money since there has already been limited use by humans?

#135 Reformed-Redan

• 2,200 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 10:55 PM

from what i gather there may be some concern about this chemical having hepatoxic properties:

http://www.bluelight...ty-and-(-)-BPAP

This is a little concerning. From a quick search it doesn't look like any toxicity or safety studies have been done on this. I would be down to go through with a group buy and also contribute to a pool of funds for a few people to do before and after liver enzyme tests after a period of use. It wouldn't exactly be a rigorous study, but it would be slightly better than looking without leaping and eliminate the worst case scenario. Would that be a waste of time and money since there has already been limited use by humans?

I'd take anything from BL with a hefty grain of salt. The doses for BPAP are reported to be 100 micrograms. I'd be more concerned about taking adrafinil for a month. We can ask Googletarian what he thinks about this though if you're still concerned or Irish MD as they are more knowledgeable.

Edited by yadayada, 27 May 2013 - 11:09 PM.

#136 chemicalambrosia

• 393 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 May 2013 - 11:13 PM

Well if anyone else wants to chime in on that it would be great. I'm still interested in the group buy if you want to pm me the info.

#137 yowza

• 283 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 03:09 AM

I kind of wanted to try ordering the small amount off of Vitaspace for research based purposes but life just went another direction for me. I'm not too surprised no one seems to have had success ordering it though.

I'm interested in this drug since I'm wondering if it forces your mind into a mode of stumulation (like inhibitor based drugs) or instead just enables it while your putting effort into something.

Edited by yowza, 28 May 2013 - 03:48 AM.

#138 arcticjoe

• 101 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 07:41 AM

I'd take anything from BL with a hefty grain of salt. The doses for BPAP are reported to be 100 micrograms. I'd be more concerned about taking adrafinil for a month. We can ask Googletarian what he thinks about this though if you're still concerned or Irish MD as they are more knowledgeable.

not saying they are correct re: any potential hepatoxicity, but I would not dismiss senior members of BL too lightly - there are many very knowledgeable people in adv discussion board, in general their bio-chem skills easily rival longecity's and prime time mindandmuscle.net foras.
if possible err on the side of caution and have some bloods done before and after.

#139 uralsky

• 81 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 03:34 PM

Hi, I am a new member but has been following these forums for a while.
I would be interested in group buy too
Pls send me info

#140 boff

• 40 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 12:33 AM

Paid up in full. Kudos to yadayada for organising this one. Many thanks.
Looking forward to seeing how this synergises (or replaces) deprenyl.

#141 phil8462643

• 113 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 12:08 PM

me too!

Edited by phil8462643, 05 June 2013 - 12:09 PM.

#142 Rior

• 279 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 11:07 PM

Hi Yadayada, today marks my first time reading through this thread. Like you, I've come to the point where the endless search for the "one and only" ultimate molecule has become tiresome and I browse these forums substantially less than I used to.

That said, I would love to hop on this BPAP train after reading through some pages here! :D Admittedly, I stopped reading after page 2, however I've certainly ascertained enough information to hold my interest.

If it's at all still possible, I would also be interested in becoming a part of this group buy. Please send me a message and let me know!

#143 xks201

• 839 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 01:12 PM

Interested in 2nd group buy..PM me.

#144 meatsauce

• 329 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 01:26 AM

Lets discuss how we are going to dose, store and preserve BPAP. Will it be in salt or free base form yadayada? If it is in freebase it will not dissolve in water so alcohol must be used. If a dose is 100 micrograms we can disolve 100mg in 1000ml of liquid then if a dose is 100 micrograms 1 gram of the liquid would be a dose if it is water, but maybe that is too much volume.

I wonder how long BPAP would be stable for in a solution?

Edited by meatsauce, 21 June 2013 - 01:28 AM.

#145 meatsauce

• 329 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 01:39 AM

For anyone who wants to try BPAP but could not afford the price of this group buy I would like to help you out.

#146 Reformed-Redan

• 2,200 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 02:01 AM

For anyone who wants to try BPAP but could not afford the price of this group buy I would like to help you out.

I'm sorry; but, it's too much of a hassle collecting payments for two people. I can send you a portion of my BPAP if possible. Just have to wait for everything to be finished now.

I'm already sending a free sample to Q did it! for his efforts with the PRL-8-53 thread. Will see what I can do.

#147 sparkk51

• 418 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 03:11 AM

I have never taken L-Deprenyl before, so I am wondering how noticeable the increase in dopamine should be with BPAP. Does anyone think it could be comparable to low dose stimulants?

Also, is there anyone else here trying to treat their ADD?

Edited by sparkk51, 22 June 2013 - 03:11 AM.

#148 meatsauce

• 329 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 01:03 PM

What I mean buy this is if you want a small amount to try for a few months pm me.

#149 sparkk51

• 418 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 04:31 PM

I have severe depression that leaves me dysfunctional without antidepressants. However, BPAP looks like the type of substance you do not want to be taking with an antidepressant. Therefore, if all goes according to schedule, I should receive NSI 189 several weeks before BPAP, which will give me time to theoretically fix the majority of my depression. Once I receive BPAP, I will discontinue my antidepressant and assess how I feel post NSI-189 and how much BPAP helps with that.

Crossing my fingers for this :wacko:

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#150 Sunifiramses II

• 44 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 11:31 AM

I think based on my interests and where my stack is going, I need to prioritize the Coluracetam group buy thing over this. Sorry! I'm new to this, and will deliberate more next time before diving in to one of these.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users