177 replies to this topic

#61 datrat

• 144 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 11:41 PM

I'm still in too.

#62 meatsauce

• 329 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 02:11 AM

Is there anyplace that sells it at the moment? I am very interested in BPAP but I might not have 200 depending on when we need to pay. There are a lot of things I'm trying to get. ;) What is the time frame?

Edited by meatsauce, 25 April 2013 - 02:12 AM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#63 Hebbeh

• 1,661 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 02:25 AM

Q did it! has joined the fray. We'll most likely be doing a smaller group buy composed of 10 people including myself. Can I please get a hands up for a cost of possibly $200 per each person. I still have yet to contact suppliers and get a definitive quote. This group buy will take some time since the last couple of group buys may have exhausted available funds from longecity users.

I'm game.

#64 Reformed-Redan

• 2,200 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 04:37 AM

Looks like we got 6 people confirmed. 7 if meatsauce decides to join in. so, 3-4 more spaces left. peakplasma are you still interested?
  • dislike x 1
  • like x 1

#65 Passion

• 53 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 06:10 AM

$200 is too much for me here. I'll stick to Selegiline for now.

#66 autopilot

• 29 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 08:48 AM

Am ready to fork out 200 but tad worried about uk customs. Not done this before.

#67 violetechos

• 65 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 April 2013 - 11:39 AM

200$ is too much for me too.

#68 **DEACTIVATED**

• Validating/Suspended
  • 120 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 April 2013 - 01:06 PM

I still want to read some kind of anecdotal responses to the drug. Wasn't there a LEF thread you mentioned yadayada?
  • dislike x 1
  • like x 1

#69 Metagene

• 674 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 April 2013 - 02:05 PM

Echoing meatsauce, what's the timeframe? My wallet can't handle too much too soon.

• dislike x 1
  • like x 1

#70 Reformed-Redan

• 2,200 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 04:04 PM

I still want to read some kind of anecdotal responses to the drug. Wasn't there a LEF thread you mentioned yadayada?

It's been a while and there were only a couple of reports. I don't remember any earth shattering reports. Only one anecdotal report of having a great synergy between deprenyl and BPAP. I can't remember where this was exactly.

Echoing meatsauce, what's the timeframe? My wallet can't handle too much too soon.

I'm not collecting the funds now. Q did it! also needs some time to recharge his wallet. I'll wait maybe a month before I start collecting anything.

Edited by yadayada, 25 April 2013 - 04:07 PM.

• dislike x 1
  • like x 1

#71 meatsauce

• 329 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 01:21 AM

I am game but Whats the time frame of when payment should be expected?
  • dislike x 1
  • like x 1

#72 Reformed-Redan

• 2,200 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 03:07 AM

Just noticed there were 41 members reading this topic. Wow. I'll try and speed things up with this group buy.
  • dislike x 1
  • like x 1

#73 daouda

• 469 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 03:15 AM

41 users are (were) reading this topic. I think the fact that 16 members are currently following this topic is probably more relevant.

#74 Reformed-Redan

• 2,200 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 06:33 AM

Should start getting quotes soon.
  • dislike x 1
  • like x 1

#75 Reformed-Redan

• 2,200 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 11:37 PM

Anyway, I'd like to know the faggot who's downrating my posts in this thread? U mad or just jelly? I already got one quote, waiting for others.
  • dislike x 2
  • like x 2

#76 peakplasma

• 341 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 April 2013 - 01:35 AM

Anyway, I'd like to know the faggot who's downrating my posts in this thread? U mad or just jelly?

Don't worry I put you back up.
  • dislike x 1
  • like x 1

#77 Reformed-Redan

• 2,200 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 02:48 AM

Anyway, I'd like to know the faggot who's downrating my posts in this thread? U mad or just jelly?

Lol, now you got downrated. Gotta 1up.

sparkk51, you be doing these shenanigans?

Anyway, think the mods will bann the perpetrator. lol

#78 sparkk51

• 418 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 02:53 AM

Ahahahaha

I am new to the thread and was reading through each page and finally stumble upon that last post. Wow, that is actually hilarious and I cant get over it! :laugh:

To your question, it is definitely not me. Sorry, I wont be in on this buy as I have already joined NSI-189 and PLR group buys. Im going to wait for anecdotal reports.

Good luck

#79 Reformed-Redan

• 2,200 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 03:11 AM

Ahahahaha

I am new to the thread and was reading through each page and finally stumble upon that last post. Wow, that is actually hilarious and I cant get over it! :laugh:

To your question, it is definitely not me. Sorry, I wont be in on this buy as I have already joined NSI-189 and PLR group buys. Im going to wait for anecdotal reports.

Good luck

lol
Well, that sucks. Anyway, hope to have you soon.

#80 daouda

• 469 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 03:23 AM

If this group buy has to happen in less than 60 days, I probably wont be able to participate at 200usd each (are we still talking about BPAP btw??)
ALso I can't beleive that cowardly, anonymous senseless down-rating going on here! Who the hell would do that?

#81 KoolK3n

• 253 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 03:27 AM

You guys are seriously overreacting, it's only one guy. Who cares? His down vote shouldn't merit 5+ posts.
  • dislike x 1
  • like x 1

#82 Reformed-Redan

• 2,200 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 04:21 AM

If this group buy has to happen in less than 60 days, I probably wont be able to participate at 200usd each (are we still talking about BPAP btw??)
ALso I can't beleive that cowardly, anonymous senseless down-rating going on here! Who the hell would do that?

Won't been happening yet. Will take some time until I can shell out $200.

#83 lostfalco

• 1,686 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 05:20 AM

Add me to the list.

#84 autopilot

• 29 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 11:56 AM

Should start getting quotes soon.

Have you got the final list of ten people?

#85 **DEACTIVATED**

• Validating/Suspended
  • 120 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 April 2013 - 04:26 PM

I said I didn't care.. but I've been equalizing the point distribution whenever I see a random ass downvote recently.

I say this now in hope of magnifying the problem in order to catch the mods attention because as of right now it looks like its up to the people of longecity.

Man.. I can feel a downvote coming lol.

To the person,
If you don't like what we're putting out, that's fine. But please, don't quietly play police because these actions you've been taking are ineffective anyway. At least add to the discussion by fully participating.. AKA talking.

Then again, if you're just some sad, angry little sap... well then kindly find yourself away from our forum :).
THANKS
  • like x 1

#86 Reformed-Redan

• 2,200 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 04:52 PM

I said I didn't care.. but I've been equalizing the point distribution whenever I see a random ass downvote recently.

I say this now in hope of magnifying the problem in order to catch the mods attention because as of right now it looks like its up to the people of longecity.

Man.. I can feel a downvote coming lol.

To the person,
If you don't like what we're putting out, that's fine. But please, don't quietly play police because these actions you've been taking are ineffective anyway. At least add to the discussion by fully participating.. AKA talking.

Then again, if you're just some sad, angry little sap... well then kindly find yourself away from our forum :).
THANKS

Wel,, I uprated you in case someone decides to downrate your post. I'm still waiting for quotes. I have one manufacturer from USA that has this and can begin synthesis. Looking at lower costs from China.

#87 Reformed-Redan

• 2,200 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 05:18 PM

Whoever this is has some issues. Looks like he she or it did downrate your post that I uprated and is now at neutral, CrackaLackN.

Wow, so I got my Deprenyl a couple days back. Don't know how to put this without it sounding overblown; but, Deprenyl has very good effects on me. Works almost twice as good when dopamine receptors are upregulated by excersize. (Helped my neighbor out yesterday with moving a lot of stuff.)
  • dislike x 1
  • like x 1

#88 **DEACTIVATED**

• Validating/Suspended
  • 120 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 April 2013 - 07:23 PM

You're receiving effects after the initial dosage?

Sounds like placebo, but I've noticed effects immediately too. Probably from the metabolites.

I like to bring up the subject of cravings associated with the drug. They become very pronounced when using Deprenyl. It makes sense because of higher dopamine function, but I'm having increased difficulty reducing unhealthy albeit rewarding activities.

Could just be me, but its something I'd warn anyone about.

• dislike x 1
  • like x 1

#89 Reformed-Redan

• 2,200 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 07:39 PM

You're receiving effects after the initial dosage?

Sounds like placebo, but I've noticed effects immediately too. Probably from the metabolites.

I like to bring up the subject of cravings associated with the drug. They become very pronounced when using Deprenyl. It makes sense because of higher dopamine function, but I'm having increased difficulty reducing unhealthy albeit rewarding activities.

Could just be me, but its something I'd warn anyone about.

I've tried deprenyl before and the effects were similar. This time they seem to more pronounced with my current stack. Might be placebo.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#90 **DEACTIVATED**

• Validating/Suspended
  • 120 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 April 2013 - 09:11 PM

"The effects were similar."

Like cravings? Like increased addiction potential? That's how its effects me anyway.
  • dislike x 1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users