• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* * * * - 9 votes

Dihexa Group Buy (A New Hope; A Real Second Chance)

dihexa group buy dihexa buy where to buy new hope holy grail nootropics dihexa 2014 christmas day holiday dihexa group buys

• Please log in to reply
423 replies to this topic

#301 TripKidd

• 11 posts

Posted 12 April 2015 - 08:08 PM

I saw that post, read it, and found it to be extremely short on science, and full of generalities and language that just screamed *bullshit*. I highly doubt whoever wrote that post, or whoever they were corresponding with know what they are talking about. Either way, yup, I'll be highly cautious when taking this compound, and may even throw it in the freezer for a while till there are more logs from people who've given it a shot. 

Seriously though, tell me this isn't bullshit - "I can tell you that accidental exposure (it's quite skin permeable) also results in absurdly accelerated fibroblast activity, such that a cut across a finger to the bone, without stitches, will be effectively healed in 3 days, and any residual inflammation or any indication of injury will be gone before next week. And falling off of a cliff while climbing and splitting your face open on a rock a month later? Yeah, that ridiculously long half life will put your face back together before your plastic surgeon can say WTF. Helluva drug =)"

- from http://www.reddit.co...8/dihexa_again/

Edit: but hey, its not too uncommon for me to get a cut here or there working on various hobbies, so I'll let you all know if I turn into wolverine.

Edited by TripKidd, 12 April 2015 - 08:11 PM.

• Agree x 3

#302 DonManley

• 38 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 April 2015 - 08:22 PM

Thus, there is the word "claims". So you have two arguments. The first questions whether Joe Harding said those things, which is only possible to prove by writing to the man himself. Another argument questions whether what the professor said is true. I don't want to appeal to authority, but, honestly, I don't think anybody here, you and me included, are more qualified or have done more research than the professor when it comes to this substance. So the fact that some people are so sure about the subject is the source of endless fascination to me. I'm equally baffled that you describe an attempt to find and expose more information as infiltrative. It's almost like you're saying, "Nothing interesting to discuss here, we already know everything there is to know". In any case, the next step would be to write to the professor and ask him (as I've mentioned). Unless you're emotionally or economically invested in believing that this substance works, I don't see any reasons for you to be against that inquiry or oppose people who mention it here. We are all on the same side and just trying to find out more about the subject.

Interesting, both video's on each page are broken/gone mysteriously - also , he "claims" he worked with Harding..but is there any straight proof? Anyone can claim they worked with someone , but to say a substance may not be safe for anyone under 60 makes ZERO sense - especially given the MOA of the drug ; it's an angiotensin agonist....if anything, it would be a little more difficult to trial / study in older subjects due to interactions with angiotensin inhibitor drugs that may be used for blood pressure.

Sorry but your word here seems infiltrative and is lacking in core evidence - it also has a lot of inconsistencies which I believe have already been pointed out to you. :sleep:

• Dangerous, Irresponsible x 4
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 1
  • Agree x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#303 TripKidd

• 11 posts

Posted 12 April 2015 - 08:31 PM

It would be pretty awesome if we were actually able to get a response from the professor himself. I'm not sure he would entertain that from a bunch of internet experimenters... who knows though. I don't claim to be informed or articulate enough to write a letter that he would feel inclined to reply to though, hah.

• like x 1

#304 fiber_bundle

• 21 posts

Posted 12 April 2015 - 08:52 PM

I've read the post by the "Grad student". There is one statement which I think gives it away. He says MM-202, if I was Dr Harding I'd immediately say, "You mean MM-201?"

Edited by fiber_bundle, 12 April 2015 - 08:56 PM.

• Agree x 2

#305 Area-1255

• Topic Starter
  • 1,515 posts

Posted 12 April 2015 - 09:38 PM

Why aren't you and your brother in law over in Nyle's thread harping on him about it?

Sorry, it's not working for ya - I don't know what you are trying to prove - but as several other members have explained - it proves nothing. 

If you look at the material presented in the first posts - the substance is safe...

Look at this .

According to Harding's report, he states it is "insanely active" and safe. 

https://news.wsu.edu...s/#.VSrlVvnF-VM

http://www.ncbi.nlm....pubmed/23055539

http://www.ncbi.nlm....pubmed/25455861

http://www.dissertat...ccoy_020110.pdf

Thus, there is the word "claims". So you have two arguments. The first questions whether Joe Harding said those things, which is only possible to prove by writing to the man himself. Another argument questions whether what the professor said is true. I don't want to appeal to authority, but, honestly, I don't think anybody here, you and me included, are more qualified or have done more research than the professor when it comes to this substance. So the fact that some people are so sure about the subject is the source of endless fascination to me. I'm equally baffled that you describe an attempt to find and expose more information as infiltrative. It's almost like you're saying, "Nothing interesting to discuss here, we already know everything there is to know". In any case, the next step would be to write to the professor and ask him (as I've mentioned). Unless you're emotionally or economically invested in believing that this substance works, I don't see any reasons for you to be against that inquiry or oppose people who mention it here. We are all on the same side and just trying to find out more about the subject.

Interesting, both video's on each page are broken/gone mysteriously - also , he "claims" he worked with Harding..but is there any straight proof? Anyone can claim they worked with someone , but to say a substance may not be safe for anyone under 60 makes ZERO sense - especially given the MOA of the drug ; it's an angiotensin agonist....if anything, it would be a little more difficult to trial / study in older subjects due to interactions with angiotensin inhibitor drugs that may be used for blood pressure.

Sorry but your word here seems infiltrative and is lacking in core evidence - it also has a lot of inconsistencies which I believe have already been pointed out to you. :sleep:

• WellResearched x 4
  • dislike x 2
  • Well Written x 1
  • Good Point x 1

#306 Ark

• 1,729 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 05:05 AM

If this can't materialize in a few months, could I just have a refund? I feel like this will materialize but I'm not sure if I will be traveling by the date it's shipped. I perhaps misunderstood that and for that I'm sorry.

Edited by Ark, 13 April 2015 - 05:14 AM.

• dislike x 4
  • Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1

#307 synthesizer

• 93 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 05:38 AM

If this can't materialize in a few months, could I just have a refund? I feel like this will materialize but I'm not sure if I will be traveling by the date it's shipped. I perhaps misunderstood that and for that I'm sorry.

I should be receiving the first 50 grams by the end of this week, should know for sure by tomorrow and will email everyone involved if it is the case. Also, my apologize, but all buy ins are final.

• Agree x 1

#308 Ark

• 1,729 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 05:47 AM

No worries, thanks for the response.
  • Enjoying the show x 2
  • Needs references x 1
  • unsure x 1

#309 di36

• 67 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 05:13 PM

If dihexa is considered safe how did so many discussions about its dangerosity started?
  • Agree x 2
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 2
  • Ill informed x 1

#310 Area-1255

• Topic Starter
  • 1,515 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 05:19 PM

If dihexa is considered safe how did so many discussions about its dangerosity started?

Yes, it's considered safe, If you read the messages in the last few pages , you would see I've mentioned that three times along with sources.

• Dangerous, Irresponsible x 4
  • Agree x 2
  • Well Written x 1
  • Good Point x 1
  • WellResearched x 1

#311 dz93

• 424 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 06:59 PM

Yes, it's considered safe, If you read the messages in the last few pages , you would see I've mentioned that three times along with sources.

I can't believe you're honestly going to sit there and tell everyone that Dihexa is completely safe and there's absolutely nothing to even be concerned about when you don't even have all the research done on it and the mechanism of action isn't even known. With so much still unknown about this substance you can't tell people that you know this substance is completely safe when you don't know. Just because the few studies you've cited don't mention any adverse effects doesn't mean there are none. Now stop thinking people are trying to undermine this group buy. If I had the money you can sure bet I'd be involved in this buy and I actually was at the beginning but had to drop out due to money issues. But don't sit there and tell people lies just because you fear some may drop out. Now, just to be clear, I do not know if this substance is safe and for all we know it very well could be safe. Hell, it could be safer than any racetams but we don't know that. I don't know that. You don't know that. The only people who know that are the people who created the drug and they may not even know completely how safe it is.
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 2
  • Good Point x 2
  • like x 2
  • Well Written x 1
  • Off-Topic x 1
  • Ill informed x 1

#312 Area-1255

• Topic Starter
  • 1,515 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 07:45 PM

I can't believe you're honestly going to sit there and tell everyone that Dihexa is completely safe and there's absolutely nothing to even be concerned about when you don't even have all the research done on it and the mechanism of action isn't even known. With so much still unknown about this substance you can't tell people that you know this substance is completely safe when you don't know. Just because the few studies you've cited don't mention any adverse effects doesn't mean there are none. Now stop thinking people are trying to undermine this group buy. If I had the money you can sure bet I'd be involved in this buy and I actually was at the beginning but had to drop out due to money issues. But don't sit there and tell people lies just because you fear some may drop out. Now, just to be clear, I do not know if this substance is safe and for all we know it very well could be safe. Hell, it could be safer than any racetams but we don't know that. I don't know that. You don't know that. The only people who know that are the people who created the drug and they may not even know completely how safe it is.

The mechanism of action is known ; it's an angiotensin IV agonist which incites hepatocyte growth factor which leads to mechanical and brain derived growth factor alterations. As well as synaptogenesis on a much higher level which stems from hGF/+eCt .

I've put the MOA and it's safety assessment in the past few links as well as on links on the first and second pages , respectively. 

Therefore , you are either not paying attention , or trolling. 

Edited by Area-1255, 13 April 2015 - 07:46 PM.

• Well Written x 2
  • WellResearched x 2
  • Ill informed x 1
  • Good Point x 1
  • Cheerful x 1

#313 Son of Perdition

• Validating/Suspended
  • 33 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 April 2015 - 08:13 PM

r u fucking stupid, he say it three times. clearly it is safe or why did xks/nyles run it ? 

get the hell outta here. 

• Agree x 3
  • Dangerous, Irresponsible x 2
  • Needs references x 1
  • Cheerful x 1

#314 The Capybara

• 196 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 09:09 PM

I really don't like to enter these discussions, but since my name was brought up indirectly as an endorsement of the safety of dihexa, and worse, a promoter of the compound, I have to chime in.

To say that dihexa is safe is absolutely irresponsible and potentially dangerous.

Almost nothing is known about the acute effects of dihexa in humans aside from the very few people that have posted only subjective experiences at varying dosages.

Literally nothing is known about the long term effects, and side effects, of dihexa.

Using the threshold and criteria for safety that some select posters are pushing, I could argue that crack cocaine was harmless.

I don't know why everyone can't just stick to the facts and reference theories as just that.

In the end it is always a risk/reward personal decision. 

What risk are you willing to take in order to possibly be rewarded with potential benefits?

It is a fascinating compound, but if you choose to apply this to wounds or take it orally, then know that this is not without unknown potential risks of unknown magnitude.

This thread is tagged with "holy grail"? Come on.

• Agree x 6
  • Dangerous, Irresponsible x 2
  • Off-Topic x 1
  • Ill informed x 1
  • like x 1

#315 di36

• 67 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 09:33 PM

Well, actually i only meant to ask where are these claims of dangerosity based.I did not critisized anything but anyway i don't see any point on continuing the conversation.

#316 synthesizer

• 93 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 11:23 PM

Why can't we be friends, why can't we be friends...

Now in terms of safety I have to in part agree with Nyles, in that we really don't have much data to gauge things and everyone should really do there research and individually weigh the pros/cons. Though, I will say that for myself the pros do out weigh the cons.  Additionally we have definitely had a good number of trolls pop up within this thread, and I hope that we have finally moved past them. Though, all in all I think Nyles has good intentions, and just got the short end of the stick when it came to xks for people who have done business with him on other dealing have told me hes good to go, and that they haven't had any issues with him!!

Edited by synthesizer, 14 April 2015 - 12:19 AM.

• Agree x 3
  • unsure x 2
  • Enjoying the show x 1

#317 Area-1255

• Topic Starter
  • 1,515 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 01:14 AM

Why can't we be friends, why can't we be friends...

Now in terms of safety I have to in part agree with Nyles, in that we really don't have much data to gauge things and everyone should really do there research and individually weigh the pros/cons. Though, I will say that for myself the pros do out weigh the cons.  Additionally we have definitely had a good number of trolls pop up within this thread, and I hope that we have finally moved past them. Though, all in all I think Nyles has good intentions, and just got the short end of the stick when it came to xks for people who have done business with him on other dealing have told me hes good to go, and that they haven't had any issues with him!!

We don't have much data on hundreds of other substances , depending on what you mean by much data..but look at some of the psych drugs prescribed on false criteria, or some of the drugs given to parkinson's patients..some of the early parkinson's meds had to be withdrawn, but none of that was found until 9 years after the fact. 

The bottom line is - given the complex chemistry of anything with receptor binding potentials and THBcT effects - we can make the same argument about many chemicals. 

Technically, you are taking a risk by taking any* supplement, but dihexa wouldn't be moving forward so fast if it weren't somewhat safe.

I posted many accounts and safety assessments thus far, it's obvious some of these flooding messages are trolls. 

Not to mention the PM garbage.

• Ill informed x 2
  • Well Written x 2
  • WellResearched x 2
  • Good Point x 1
  • Agree x 1

#318 Yunasa

• 28 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 April 2015 - 04:17 AM

K hate to be the odd dawg here but I used  a small bit of dihexa a year back from a sample. if i can find the profile from reddit to let you know who it was. but it was a very very small group buy type of deal n normally i couldn't be let in but i convinced after littel bit.

i took for 2 weeks with no ill effects except mild headache and some overstimulation at the higher of dose !

but i remember better visual grasping. some good ideas in my t head.

#319 synthesizer

• 93 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 05:50 AM

K hate to be the odd dawg here but I used  a small bit of dihexa a year back from a sample. if i can find the profile from reddit to let you know who it was. but it was a very very small group buy type of deal n normally i couldn't be let in but i convinced after littel bit.

i took for 2 weeks with no ill effects except mild headache and some overstimulation at the higher of dose !

but i remember better visual grasping. some good ideas in my t head.

Do you remember how you dosed it?

#320 fiber_bundle

• 21 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 09:48 PM

Been taking about 20mg Dihexa daily for the last week & I would like share my experience so far. There have been no noticeable changes in reading speed, thinking speed, memory, concentration, visualization or speech but there have been some positive changes in comprehension and depth of thought. There has been an increase in the number & quality of ideas (refinement) I have; I notice this when I sit for lectures or when I study(and I do alot of this). I will continue taking it until I run out (43 days approx) and then stop until more research/trials/experience reports (about all sorts of things) are out. I don't know what to say about the cancer thing; I suspect normally subtle mutations happen all the time but because of the tendency for everything to come to an equilibrium they don't metastasize. So in light of this theory and that Dihexa being a growth factor mimetic which is very active, I believe the cancer possibility is not completely unfounded.

There may be an understanding of what Dihexa is doing or is supposed to do only on a very modular level hence everything is still fairly black-box (which is often the case) so they might not even know what to look for (toxicity for instance). Thus comments like "Look here is the MoA, it is completely safe" are a little juvenile at least at this stage(or ever). I'll conclude by saying that this is something to try but with caution and definitely not for long durations. 

#321 MetaMind

• 62 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 10:18 PM

Been taking about 20mg Dihexa daily for the last week...

Guys plz do the research before taking potentially dangerous, "not tested on humans once"- highly active  research chemicals!!!!!!!:

http://www.reddit.co...8/dihexa_again/

Joe Harding (lead Dihexa scientist):   Those people on Longecity are nuts and the daily administration is nuttier. You mean long half-life, right? It's just over a week. A fucking week! Excuse me, but seriously. Badassest computer design ever. I hope we can find more critical dimers to apply the model. permalinkfull comments

[–]to ****** sent 17 days ago It would be much safer if we could determine a good dosage, but since it works by making BDNF active until it's broken down, regardless of pairing with another subunit, and since BDNF levels vary by a number of factors and are typically vanishingly low anyway, dosage therefore varies by a number of factors. You can't form too many connections too quickly or you're asking for lifelong seizures, though that hasn't happened yet... it's only made our rats smarter. Every last one of them. permalinkfull comments

[–]from ****** sent 17 days ago Yes. I meant long half-life. You should post some these comments to the main forum. It's super interesting. It's only made our rats smarter. Every last one of them. How often were they treated? Just once? permalinkreportblock usermark unreadreplyfull comments

[–]to ****** sent 17 days ago I didn't actually administer so I'm not perfectly sure, but, I believe we did 3 administrations 4 days apart. I don't remember the dosage but it was ridiculously low, and we think still too high for some of them. I think those were listen in the paper. Also worth noting that while we have decent (and very statistically significant) measures for these improvements they are all behavioral and there's more individual variance than you'd expect (but everyone improved). It's such a complex change and the consequences are hard to understand. They're not really the same rats.

Jesus H Christ! I suspected that the safe dosage might be micrograms but this is a real eye opener.

Edited by MetaMind, 14 April 2015 - 10:20 PM.

• Dangerous, Irresponsible x 3

#322 Area-1255

• Topic Starter
  • 1,515 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 10:52 PM

Guys plz do the research before taking potentially dangerous, "not tested on humans once"- highly active  research chemicals!!!!!!!:

So are hundreds of other research chemicals that people take, including "alternative" forms of racetam's, or those whose molecular structure is altered - as with hydrazide esters and sublingual formulations..should everyone stop taking those too?

I don't agree with taking dihexa daily, as that's not consistent with it's half life and active properties; this includes protein binding. 

I also don't agree with you making innate, conspicuous, but unfactual statements - why don't you post actual references cited from a medical journal rather than obfuscating with all the reddit nonsense?  Who's identity we can't even clearly verify and whose statements contradict each other on two separate pages. Both claiming to "know all there is to know".

Edited by Area-1255, 14 April 2015 - 10:54 PM.

• WellResearched x 2
  • Informative x 2
  • Well Written x 1

#323 fiber_bundle

• 21 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 12:14 AM

So are hundreds of other research chemicals that people take, including "alternative" forms of racetam's, or those whose molecular structure is altered - as with hydrazide esters and sublingual formulations..should everyone stop taking those too?

I don't agree with taking dihexa daily, as that's not consistent with it's half life and active properties; this includes protein binding. 

I also don't agree with you making innate, conspicuous, but unfactual statements - why don't you post actual references cited from a medical journal rather than obfuscating with all the reddit nonsense?  Who's identity we can't even clearly verify and whose statements contradict each other on two separate pages. Both claiming to "know all there is to know".

I think they are talking about plasma Half-lifes in the Dihexa papers which is very different from?? Biological Half-life. The rats were administered daily when they tested various models but still what you give is reasonable advice. About some of the statements (about mutations); the interested reader can indulge in a book on Molecular Cell Biology by Harvery et al. About the understanding MoA and modular approach etc; watch the Harding's ADDF conference video and listen to him very carefully. The whole point of my post was that usually one doesn't know enough but when one does the world recognizes it (Nobel prize).  

• Enjoying the show x 1
  • Agree x 1

#324 synthesizer

• 93 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 06:36 AM

Sent out a email in this regard earlier today, but the first 50 grams of Dihexa should be received before the end of the week.

(those of you who replied to my email, I'll get back to you as soon as I have time to look into it further!)

Edited by synthesizer, 15 April 2015 - 06:37 AM.

#325 di36

• 67 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 08:39 AM

Fiber_bundle how are you administrating dihexa?
  • Disagree x 1

#326 fiber_bundle

• 21 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 05:31 PM

Fiber_bundle how are you administrating dihexa?

Hello di36,

I've been doing oral. In this paper, "Evaluation of Metabolically Stabilized Angiotensin IV Analogs as Procognitive/Antidementia Agents" in the section "Dihexa Has a Long Circulating Half-Life" they talk about this. The oral bio-availability is between 60-95%(enalapril-piroxicam) so I wouldn't bother with any other route.

Regards,

Fiber_bundle 

#327 sparkk51

• 418 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 05:39 PM

Synthesizer, will 3rd party testing be conducted?
  • Good Point x 1
  • dislike x 1

#328 synthesizer

• 93 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 08:02 PM

yes

#329 UKLAD

• 78 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 08:14 PM

am i in the first batch

• unsure x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#330 synthesizer

• 93 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 08:27 PM

Updated: The group buy is now over... anyone who hasn't paid has had there invoice canceled. If anything changes or if we are able to add anymore ppl you will be notified. Keep a eye out on your email and you will be updated within 24 hrs in regards to the status of your order.

Edited by synthesizer, 15 April 2015 - 08:27 PM.

• Enjoying the show x 3
  • Agree x 2

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dihexa group buy, dihexa buy, where to buy, new hope, holy grail, nootropics, dihexa 2014, christmas day, holiday dihexa, group buys

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users