• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* * * * - 9 votes

Dihexa Group Buy (A New Hope; A Real Second Chance)

dihexa group buy dihexa buy where to buy new hope holy grail nootropics dihexa 2014 christmas day holiday dihexa group buys

• Please log in to reply
423 replies to this topic

#391 sparkk51

• 418 posts

Posted 09 May 2015 - 04:08 PM

Is anyone else having infrequent bowel movements? I don't know if it's the dihexa, but recently it's been taking me days to go to the bathroom

Edited by sparkk51, 09 May 2015 - 04:09 PM.

• Cheerful x 1

#392 Area-1255

• Topic Starter
  • 1,515 posts

Posted 09 May 2015 - 11:31 PM

Is anyone else having infrequent bowel movements? I don't know if it's the dihexa, but recently it's been taking me days to go to the bathroom

Good point, anyone who is taking this atm, please chip in with your experiences...

I personally don't think it would do this, but the angiotensin system is very complex and it's possible there are indirect effects.

• Well Written x 1
  • Good Point x 1
  • WellResearched x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#393 Ark

• 1,729 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 01:10 AM

Is there any logic in dissolving the dihexa in olive oil before oral administration?

Thanks!!!
  • Good Point x 1

#394 Yunasa

• 28 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 May 2015 - 06:01 PM

does dihexa have any effects on blood pressure guyyss?

• Good Point x 1

#395 UKLAD

• 78 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 08:15 PM

how are you taking it?

Edited by UKLAD, 10 May 2015 - 08:16 PM.

#396 Ark

• 1,729 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 10:57 PM

Good point, anyone who is taking this atm, please chip in with your experiences...
I personally don't think it would do this, but the angiotensin system is very complex and it's possible there are indirect effects.
Over time HGH therapy it is possible to get a extension in size of your guts. Perhaps it is having growth potentiality to similar effect. Granted not everyone who uses HGH gets that side effect, so perhaps it's irregular side effect.

Edited by Ark, 10 May 2015 - 11:02 PM.

#397 Ark

• 1,729 posts

Posted 11 May 2015 - 12:24 AM

Also how about piperine and grapefruit juice to increase absorption?
  • Good Point x 1

#398 Area-1255

• Topic Starter
  • 1,515 posts

Posted 11 May 2015 - 02:24 AM

Piperine , goes without saying, compatible with pretty much anything as it acts on a central mechanism...grapefruit juice probably will but the problem is we don't necessarily want to accelerate the pass through of the compound and it may actually lessen the effects...considering we are concerned about 'steady' results as in synaptogenesis but for those looking for the more acute effects i.e clarity and intellectual precision, I s'pose that it may help to use GFJ,

Edited by Area-1255, 11 May 2015 - 02:25 AM.

• WellResearched x 1
  • like x 1

#399 Ark

• 1,729 posts

Posted 11 May 2015 - 03:12 AM

I'm going to try all three separate and then together based on further research and empirical evidence that I get from trying each of the following OLIVE OIL,PIPERINE & Grapefruit Juice instead of DMSO for absorption purposes. I feel this way I can make my 3 grams stretch at optimal dosages.

Edited by Ark, 11 May 2015 - 03:16 AM.

• like x 1

#400 Ark

• 1,729 posts

Posted 11 May 2015 - 03:26 AM

Piperine , goes without saying, compatible with pretty much anything as it acts on a central mechanism...grapefruit juice probably will but the problem is we don't necessarily want to accelerate the pass through of the compound and it may actually lessen the effects...considering we are concerned about 'steady' results as in synaptogenesis but for those looking for the more acute effects i.e clarity and intellectual precision, I s'pose that it may help to use GFJ,

From the charts it appears some of the bioavailability is lost during the gut transfer vs injection. I figure that I can increase the availability of Dihexa to nearly 188% of what it would be if just taken standalone. Outside of optimising gut health, what effect would stacking lions mane or other NGF/BDNF/HGH/IGF boosters or other synthetic peptides?

Attached Files

• Enjoying the show x 1
  • Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1
  • Good Point x 1

#401 Area-1255

• Topic Starter
  • 1,515 posts

Posted 11 May 2015 - 04:40 AM

*Overkill* with Dihexa, or just no need to add the mushroom varieties...just stick with dihexa and a bioavailability enhancer..or proceed with injections!

HGH might be alright with it though...of course, those two have not been studied at all with each other...Based on MOA, it's possible you might have too much NGF floating around...but...I guess my concern could be unexpected reactions e.g response of excitotoxicity or cytovolumic issues.

From the charts it appears some of the bioavailability is lost during the gut transfer vs injection. I figure that I can increase the availability of Dihexa to nearly 188% of what it would be if just taken standalone. Outside of optimising gut health, what effect would stacking lions mane or other NGF/BDNF/HGH/IGF boosters or other synthetic peptides?

Edited by Area-1255, 11 May 2015 - 04:42 AM.

• Informative x 1

#402 Ark

• 1,729 posts

Posted 11 May 2015 - 04:53 AM

At what levels of dihexa are telemores effected?

#403 Ark

• 1,729 posts

Posted 11 May 2015 - 05:07 AM

*Overkill* with Dihexa, or just no need to add the mushroom varieties...just stick with dihexa and a bioavailability enhancer..or proceed with injections!

HGH might be alright with it though...of course, those two have not been studied at all with each other...Based on MOA, it's possible you might have too much NGF floating around...but...I guess my concern could be unexpected reactions e.g response of excitotoxicity or cytovolumic issues.

I was wondering if Semax would go nice with Dihexa. Considering Semaxs safety profile and what I perceive as similar yet different potential effects.

Edited by Ark, 11 May 2015 - 05:09 AM.

#404 nightwolfz

• 14 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 May 2015 - 06:08 PM

I'd like to report an anecdotal increase in memory retention and verbal fluency.

Also, this Dihexa tastes the same as Nyles.

Short term or long term? Do you use tools or just retroactive introspection? Dual-n-back? Mnemonics? Lumocity scores?

If anybody knows mnemonics and they have stats of remembering random numbers / cards (perhaps using software like this or this) that will be amazing. I think it will be the best way to test memory as it a more deterministic process and it tests actual ability to learn and memorize things. In particular, things to watch are: retention period (after what time you forget information, e.g. if you put 100 random numbers in a memory palace, after some time most of them will be erased, unless you recite them from memory), time it takes you to memorize one element, mistakes, stamina (how many elements you can remember in a row at a fixed pace). If one's memory is getting extremely good, I would try to use more complicated techniques (e.g. trying to memorize colors only by painting places in a memory palace in that color and then going through your imagination and trying to see what color that place was, which is a lot harder than memorizing objects representing that color {"yellow": "banana", "red": "blood", "purple": "turtle", ...}).

I asked someone to write down a random number containing 12 digits in it and read it twice.

The person wrote down the number and read it once. A few seconds later, he changed his mind and redid the whole thing with a different batch of digits (and read those 3 times).

I repeated the second number in my mind twice.

A day later, I remembered both numbers, the one I was supposed to remember and the one I wasn't. About 3 days later, I remember just the beginning of each series of numbers.

I'd like to report an anecdotal increase in memory retention and verbal fluency.

Great!. Is Dihexa the only thing you are consuming? If not, what else are you taking?

Can you elaborate a bit on increase in memory retention? Is it short term or long term?

Thanks

Well that parallel certainly speaks wonders for our legitimacy and for future reference of the compound...  :)

No, not quite.

Dihexa (every 4 days) + NSI-189 (small dose once a week to get my mood up)

What dosage/schedule?

100mg every 4 days. Half intranasal, half oral.

Edited by nightwolfz, 11 May 2015 - 06:09 PM.

• Enjoying the show x 1
  • Cheerful x 1

#405 Ark

• 1,729 posts

Posted 12 May 2015 - 01:06 AM

How about MK-677 instead of Hgh stacked?
  • Good Point x 1

#406 di36

• 67 posts

Posted 12 May 2015 - 09:27 AM

Until today i haven't received my dihexa and although i tried to contact with synthesizer he doesn't reach me back.
  • WellResearched x 1

#407 Drymarro

• 27 posts

Posted 12 May 2015 - 08:44 PM

Is this still available for purchase? Where can I get more details about the effects and side effects?

#408 SerP3nT

• 25 posts

Posted 15 May 2015 - 11:47 AM

Is this still available for purchase? Where can I get more details about the effects and side effects?

read first page brother , no longer availble, buy is ended.

Edited by SerP3nT, 15 May 2015 - 11:47 AM.

• Enjoying the show x 1

#409 allstargajo

• 50 posts

Posted 18 May 2015 - 08:43 AM

How have you guys been storing your dihexa? Frigde? Freezer? Room temperature? Away from the sun? Kept it in powder form or what?

• Good Point x 1
  • like x 1
  • Agree x 1

#410 SerP3nT

• 25 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 10:31 AM

i store mine at basement. 

#411 UKLAD

• 78 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 03:45 PM

in the fridge

#412 di36

• 67 posts

Posted 24 May 2015 - 09:21 AM

My dihexa arrived.
Should dihexa be able to dilute in water?cause mine does not.it's not in powder form but it looks like very small white-brownish stones.
  • Agree x 1

#413 SerP3nT

• 25 posts

Posted 13 June 2015 - 03:25 PM

shud be able to brothaa

My dihexa arrived.
Should dihexa be able to dilute in water?cause mine does not.it's not in powder form but it looks like very small white-brownish stones.

• dislike x 2
  • Needs references x 1

#414 The Capybara

• 196 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 08:17 AM

I'm not sure of the solubility in water, but it has to be low and dihexa does indeed sit around in water like small pebbles.

• Enjoying the show x 1
  • Informative x 1

#415 tautomeric

• 22 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 July 2016 - 04:48 PM

I'm higly interrested in knowing your experience results with dihexa

• like x 1

#416 SoundsAboutRight

• 51 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 August 2017 - 07:08 AM

haha does anyone know how to source dihexa?

#417 The Capybara

• 196 posts

Posted 20 August 2017 - 07:44 AM

I have a few grams if you want to PM me.
I should post a list of all the extra stuff I have laying around, if that's allowed.
  • Agree x 1

#418 SoundsAboutRight

• 51 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 August 2017 - 08:20 AM

I have a few grams if you want to PM me.
I should post a list of all the extra stuff I have laying around, if that's allowed.

Shot you a PM

#419 Falconranger123

• Registrant
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 December 2018 - 01:23 AM

Any source on dihexa still around ?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#420 mono

• 201 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 December 2018 - 01:48 AM

Here are a few of the sources for dihexa that I have been mulling over. I hope it is ok to link them in the thread?

https://www.limitles...om/shop/dihexa/

https://nootropicsou.../dihexa-powder/

https://www.amazon.c...43715407&sr=8-3

https://n7store.com/...s/dihexa-1-gram

Edited by mono, 02 December 2018 - 01:53 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dihexa group buy, dihexa buy, where to buy, new hope, holy grail, nootropics, dihexa 2014, christmas day, holiday dihexa, group buys

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users