gingko

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Fester

• 2 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 January 2015 - 05:20 AM

Hi there,

I'm new to the world of brain health and nootropics, and was wondering what would go well with Gingko Biloba extract powder.

I'm currently working a night job (8:30pm-4:30am) five nights a week while trying to study for the California Bar exam during the day. I get about 5 hours sleep.

I'm taking a daily vitamin, fish oil, and 175-200mg Gingko in the mornings. 

The company I ordered the Gingko from -- BulkSupplements-- has offered to send me another product of my choosing for free.

Here is their Amazon store: http://www.amazon.co...e=A8MA32QEVO3GI

I'd like to take advantage of their offer and get something that will go well with what I'm currently taking. 

Any advice/recommendations are appreciated.

Thanks so much.

#2 Galaxyshock

• 1,462 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 05:36 AM

I would always use at least one adaptogen when dealing with stress, high workload, less sleep etc. Maca root extract they sell may be worth a try.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Fenix_

• 183 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 January 2015 - 06:03 AM

Vitamin D and magnesium are 2 essential nutrients that most people should be supplementing. Along with fish oil and a multivitamin.

Bacopa and Ashwagandha go well with ginkgo. I take all 3 plants in powder form and just mix them with juice.

If you are after a good clean stimulant, look at sulbutiamine and phenylpiracetam. And of course good old caffeine with theanine.

Good luck on your exam!

Edited by Fenix_, 16 January 2015 - 06:06 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: gingko

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users