psychedelic cactuses anyone?

psychedelic

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 normalizing

• 2,692 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 February 2015 - 03:30 AM

i found this site that sells many various type of psychedelic cactuses which are not really regulated in US unless sold with the intention of consumption. here is the url; http://www.shamanic-...als/index2.html

the problem i faced tho is, it can only use bitcoins. it doesnt accept any other payment method (except insanely so cash??) and im wondering maybe someone who shops with bitcoins tries them out and report here if the website is legit???

• Enjoying the show x 1

#2 normalizing

• Topic Starter
  • 2,692 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 February 2015 - 05:56 AM

ok i dont really trust ebay i brought lots of crap from there that sucked ass but so far im considering this; http://www.ebay.com/...651675716&rt=nc

what do you think, good idea, legit, any opinions suggestions??

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 GoingPrimal

• 264 posts

Posted 03 February 2015 - 01:58 PM

I say go for it. Saw a few websites years back selling cactus seeds, think they were legal for decoration only. I'm not going to tell you to do psychedelics (duh) but if you do be sure to post back  ;)

We take gambles on all these white chemicals we order from possibly sketchy companies, eating a cactus that's been used by humans for eons doesn't sound so risky. Or maybe it does.

• Enjoying the show x 1

#4 normalizing

• Topic Starter
  • 2,692 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 February 2015 - 07:27 AM

goingprimal you could have msg me private and help me out here man. i ordered from ebay before various ayhuasca substances and made tea and it was absolute garbage. the whole point was, getting some reliable information on this if its a good idea to order from that place. i dont understand why i gotta bust my ass work 10-12 hours 7 days a weak and cant buy anything that can actually ease me out a bit. dear god, what a life

• Enjoying the show x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#5 gamesguru

• 3,467 posts

Posted 06 February 2015 - 10:32 AM

May as well go to the darkweb, getting bitcoins is half the work.  There you can read unbiased reviews, and choose a vendor of impeccable reputation.

Edited by gamesguru, 06 February 2015 - 10:35 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: psychedelic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users