Piracetam effects

brain drugs racetam nootropics piracetam

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#31 Aurel

• 184 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 July 2015 - 07:55 PM

I hope to see your experiences in a thread soon.

#32 Seganfredo

• 108 posts

Posted 19 July 2015 - 10:12 AM

Do LongeCity members still do 23me testings? Would be great to compare Fredos genetics with others, as his experience is clearly one odd one. Maybe if we would gather enough data from different members we could start to give better advices on which stack would work for whom.

I've been meaning to do it for the longest time, still, 23andMe doesn't provide their service to Brazil, where I live currently.

https://customercare...do-you-ship-to-

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#33 Aurel

• 184 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 July 2015 - 12:38 PM

You could order it to a friend or even a longecity member in a different country (best would be the US at it is the nearest) and let him or her let it ship to you. Had to do the same thing some years ago. Good luck!

#34 Seganfredo

• 108 posts

Posted 21 July 2015 - 06:59 AM

I considered this, cool to see someone actually did it with np. Thanks!

I wonder where/how one can get a more direct and accurate "translation" of the results without having to research each and every item separately as that FDA situation hasn't been solved up to now.

Especially as 99USD converted to Brazilian standards is close to an investment, believe it or not, being 40% of the federal minimum [monthly] wage. That's the shitty part of living in a 3rd world paradise.

#35 Seganfredo

• 108 posts

Posted 21 July 2015 - 10:24 AM

Hey, have a look at this thread "Piracetam: how to recover from its ill effects".

http://www.longecity...ts-ill-effects/

#36 Aurel

• 184 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 July 2015 - 11:34 AM

There are some services around which convert your genetic informations into readable data.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#37 jroseland

• 1,117 posts

Posted 30 October 2021 - 08:30 AM

About 15 minutes after taking my first dose of Piracetam I felt myself slide into that focused, productive mindset zone that Biohackers love. I stayed in that zone for about 4 hours. 
The most distinctive feature of powdered Piracetam is its bad taste, originally when I took Piracetam I took it in pill form so I didn't taste it at all. The taste is NOT good; one of my friends described it as cocaine mixed with laundry detergent. I tried mixing it with a couple of healthy drinks but nothing improved the taste so I would just recommend mixing it with water or tea and drinking it fast. Skull it! Piracetam is water-soluble so it doesn't clump up in water, it dissolves uniformly in whatever drink you mix it. As you'll read in thousands of other reviews online about Piracetam, its bad taste is just a part of taking it in powdered form.

1*n31etTAb6JK8CIfSK_NIbA.gif

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: brain drugs, racetam, nootropics, piracetam

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users