Photo

Etizolam Groupbuy

etizolamgroupbuy anxiolytic etizolam

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 MangekyōPeter

• 171 posts

Posted 03 October 2015 - 02:33 PM

Hey guys, was hoping others would also be interested in this.

I inquired into the Etizolam 99% that TLR is offering for a pre-order special and requested if there was a means for a group buy to garner an even better pricing.  They replied:

"We could certainly look to make Etizolam available for a group buy dynamic at a superior basis.  If about 30g of Etizolam can be accounted for in viable commitments we could do a special for those who post and follow through for $100/g with a limit of max 5g per any one person.  If it can only reach around 20 gram commitment it will be at $120/g.  We as well are producing pyrazolam and we will do a special for such at $240/g limit 3 grams/person.  Pyrazolam is the cleanest, pure anxiolytic of the synthetic benzodiazepine receptor selective PAMs and quite a special research tool into anxiolysis of pronounced efficacy with minimized adverse effects.  Lastly, with any order of the above, we will as well do a special for Baclofen, to round out the GABA research 'kit' and offer at ~20% off the site price at $40/g and $160/5g.  Our Baclofen, as with all our synthetic items, has been assayed and has met with exceptional reviews and feedback affirming the high quality.  This is so as our quality standards exceeds most general standards.  For one example, many who have purchased our Tianeptine compounds note they are the highest quality and most superior 'consistency' of any they have encountered prior.  We try to uphold this standard with all our items and believe we do a very solid job of such within our extensive and growing catalogue.

Many thanks for your interest, support, and consideration.
TeamTLR"

So, who's up for this deal?  The pricing seems like a really good deal. I'd be in for 2g of the Etizolam and may grab some discounted baclofen, too! :)

Note, I already bought some baclofen from them a while back, and it's working wonderfully as a Phenibut replacement.

Anyone interested?

• Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1

#2 Heisenburger

• 478 posts

Posted 11 November 2015 - 06:47 AM

I received a gram of TLR’s etizolam yesterday and am notably underwhelmed. Somebody on the Pharmacy Reviewer message board with whom I have been comparing notes has come to the same conclusion. There’s definitely something there, but judging from the subjective effects I’d say that it is only about 25% purity. The person whom I’ve been communicating with has expressed an interest in obtaining an independent analysis. I think that would be a good idea, and I publicly made him an offer to try to help share the cost. I think this will be my final transaction with TLR. They’ve just shot themselves in the foot one too many times. If anybody else would like to contribute to the analysis, please contact me. I’ve sent a request for a price quote from Colmaric Analyticals, I’ll report back on their response. Ceretropic, if you’re reading this, is there anything you could do to help?  

• Informative x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 Heisenburger

• 478 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 04:48 AM

Perhaps I was a bit hasty in my assessment. The purity might be somewhat higher than I had originally judged it to be. I took five milligrams last night and the effects were about comparable to two or three milligrams of the stuff that I’ve been buying from Nippon Pharmacy, which I consider to be the gold standard for etizolam. There is no question that Nippon’s product is clearly superior to anybody else’s, including Intas’, Consern’s, and Mimaki Family’s products. Almost everybody on Pharmacy Reviewer is in unanimous agreement on that. I’ll give it a few more tries before I come to any definitive conclusion, but tentatively, if I were compelled to rank the strength of each of these five vendor’s products on a per milligram basis, they would be, in order: Nippon, Intas or Mimaki, TLR, and Consern. The five milligrams of TLR’s product that I took last night unquestionably put me to sleep and kept me there, so maybe I was judging them a little too critically because I was comparing them to an unreasonably high standard. There has always been a general consensus on Pharmacy Reviewer and on reddit that Consern’s product (the pink pills) just aren’t that good, and this stuff from TLR is unquestionably better than theirs. And at 13 cents a milligram, the price certainly can’t be beat. The cheapest I’ve ever seen etizolam powder that everybody agrees is genuine, bona fide 100% eti is $300/gram, and that is from a company named reChem Labs. I’ve personally never tried them, but everybody I’ve talked to attests that theirs is unquestionably pure etizolam. Add to that the fact that TLR is a domestic supplier and therefore negates the need to worry about interception from US Customs, and it may not be such a bad deal after all. Tonight I’ll try three milligrams along with my usual prazosin and glycine and see what kind of results I get.

• Informative x 1
  • WellResearched x 1

#4 chemicalambrosia

• 393 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 November 2015 - 11:20 PM

There are domestic gray market research chem sites selling etizolam for as low as 75 a gram. The one I know of is not currently accepting orders though, so don't bother asking.

How are you measuring the powder to accurately get 5 mg? Have you made a solution? Comparing powder to a gray market pill isn't really fair IMO. Its more likely that 1mg pills with a cheap substance are overdosed than a powder from a supplier is cut. That is just my opinion .

Edited by chemicalambrosia, 12 November 2015 - 11:21 PM.

#5 Heisenburger

• 478 posts

Posted 13 November 2015 - 02:37 AM

I know; I was thinking the same thing too. Nippon Pharmacy is a distribution branch of Combitic Global. Since their product is really head and shoulders above literally everybody else’s, it’s entirely possible that they throw a “little extra” into the mix to muscle out the competition. There’s just no question that the stuff that Nippon Pharmacy sells is just way, way better than Intas’ or Consern’s, or Mimaki Family’s products, and is consistent from batch to batch. Every etihead I’ve talked to agrees on this point. So maybe I should stop pointing fingers and offer TLR an apology until such a time as we can get a confirmative COA from an independent third party. I can say this much with complete certainty: five milligrams of TLR’s stuff will punch your ticket for the night. So if you consider $129 a reasonable price for 200 doses of nighty-night dust (which I personally do), then you will not be disappointed with TLR’s stuff. And to answer your question, I mixed it with PG at a rate of 1 mg./mL. and measured it with a transfer pipette.

#6 fntms

• 318 posts

Posted 13 November 2015 - 10:00 AM

Does it dissolve in less pg per mg? Such as 1 drop (1/30 ml pg usually) for 0.5mg? Thanks

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#7 Heisenburger

• 478 posts

Posted 13 November 2015 - 06:49 PM

Don’t quote me on this as I may be totally brain farting, but IIRC max solubilities in EtOH, DMSO, and PG are all the same: 92 mg./mL.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: etizolamgroupbuy, anxiolytic, etizolam

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users