Mind body connection - The stress response

stress response mind and body gut brain stress management cognition

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 YimYam

• 135 posts

Posted 08 January 2016 - 10:58 AM

http://www.newswise....stress-response

This suggests that in order to improve your stress response functionality you need to increase your Mitochondrial function. My disorder was primarily based around having a completely out of whack stress response, which I believe was the cause of my cognitive issues. Being on a SSRI muted the SR, but the stack here has taken me to another level of functioning, which of course I'd like to share with you guys.

So to increase it, I take the following supplements:

- PQQ  (Life Extension)

- Forskolin (Swanson)

- Oxoalacetate (in the post)

I have been taking the top 2 supplements for 7 days now and already my ability to function socially and in everyday life has improved significantly. I feel calmer and more centred. When in awkward/stressful social situations or everyday encounters when my stress response goes off it seems to affect my functionality MUCH less and enables me to remain comfortably in control of my stress when it arises. 

Let me know if anyone gives this stack a try! First 2 are reasonably priced, the 3rd is expensive. Enjoy!

#2 Nocturno

• 24 posts

Posted 18 January 2016 - 07:10 AM

Can you please give more backround  of your disorder , not to be picky , but more symptoms and general lines to describe it , so others could suggest how to upgrade the stack or perhaps have a similar disorder .

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: stress response, mind and body, gut brain, stress management, cognition

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users