Blank mind, anhedonia, extreme apathy, indifference

anhedonia apathy blank mind no thougts suffer indifference

• Please log in to reply
132 replies to this topic

#61 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 January 2018 - 10:55 AM

Amphetamine works for negative symptions in shizo.

In some Schizo's, yes, it is however, also the drug most known to trigger positive symptoms in other persons on the Schiz-spectrum.

Even the selective D2-variant agonist they tried to develop failed in that regard: a certain portion of the patients will have their positive symptoms triggered.

DON'T go suggesting something that risky! There's no telling if Michael is one of the susceptible ones!

Michael... don't do it - AMP is dangerous stuff. Try the safe route - 5ht3-antagonists, Third-generation AP's and Alpha-7-agonists. (experimental, I know, but the theoretical data suggests a greater safety-profile than amphetamines - haven't heard of any schiz' getting psychotic from smoking as of yet!)

5ht3 antagonists wont work if ig you ask me, amp is the only thing working for negative symptions like anhedonia, it does for me.

Anhedonia has multiple dimensions* and multiple root causes (disorders, PLURAL!), and as far as I know... YOU DON'T HAVE SCHIZOPHRENIA!

In fact... haven't you said, on multiple occasions, that you WEREN'T born with Anhedonia, or got it from any disorder at all, but rather because YOU FRIED YOUR BRAIN WITH DRUG ABUSE?
I am quite certain that's what you've said...

So what ever works for you... may not work for anyone else. AMP is still too dangerous - end of discussion.

*(for instance, you can have multiple anhedonic symptoms, yet still only retain pleasure from sex - this is common among Borderliners, for instance)

• Needs references x 1
  • like x 1

#62 MichaelTheAnhedonic

• Topic Starter
  • 179 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 03:20 PM

T3 is little bit hard to get in my country, AFAIK we only have T4+low dose T3. 

Anyway, If I really have simple schizo, then L-DOPA may be a life saver - they add it recently in treatment section on wikipedia.

it's hard to believe T3 is not available. it's probably hard to find anyone who is willing to prescribe T3. it's the same in USA. endos are brainwashed to believe T4 is great and T3 is evil.

coming back to simple schiso, you should be able to find natural supplements containing L-DOPA.

BTW, from wiki:

Definition of this type of schizophrenia is without unity or is controversial.[13] The diagnosis was discontinued in the DSM system, although it was recommended for reinclusion.[14] It was subsequently confirmed as having imprecise diagnostic criteria based on collective descriptions lacking in agreement.[15]

However, in an experiment with a small sample size, five patients with a diagnosis of simple deteriorative disorder (DSM-IV) were found to have grey matter deficits, atrophy and reduced cerebral perfusion in the frontal areas.[16] Whitwell et al. found justification to retain the classification on the basis of fulfillment of "dimensional" considerations of classification, as opposed to criticisms resulting from disagreement in considerations of classification using orientation from other categories.[17]

isn't that what your SPEC scan showed?

here are some random thoughts: how about ADHD meds (that work with prefrontal hypofunction) or Lithium (that works on regenerating lost gray matter). 

good luck!

Yup, exactly - I have grey matter deficits, atrophy and reduced cerebral perfusion in the frontal lobe. ADHD meds like Ritalin was reducing my symptoms dramatically, especially apathy. I can't take it anymore, my thyroid fucked everything up. My metabolism is out of whack, sometimes meds aren't working at all, sometimes they work but their effectiveness is reduced dramatically. MPH is inducing very short panic attacks, I don't even know if it's truly a panic attack or something else like short burst of adrenaline. I really want to try L-DOPA but not from supplements. You need decarboxylase inhibitor, without it, LDOPA can't reach the brain - it's metabolizing very qucikly. And natural inhibitor like EGCG is too weak.

• Informative x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#63 Mastermynd

• 12 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 January 2018 - 10:57 PM

Hey man, so I actually joined this forum specifically because of you and this thread. 

I have literally the EXACT SAME symptomatology as you even down to the looping music in your head. 

I'm 24 and like you said it feels a lot like most of the negative symptoms of Schizo but I've never had any positive symptoms either only the looping music.

It almost feels like my 'referential point' of consciousness always bounces back to the music as opposed to internal thinking/ideas like a normal person. That or like you said it's basically just blank and I have no thoughts/ideas whatsoever.

I think you said earlier in the thread you had tried NAC, have you ever tried NAC + Sarcosine together for an extended period of time?

It's crazy cause I literally feel like you're going through the exact same thing I'm going through.

• like x 2

#64 MichaelTheAnhedonic

• Topic Starter
  • 179 posts

Posted 16 January 2018 - 10:23 AM

Hey man, so I actually joined this forum specifically because of you and this thread. 

I have literally the EXACT SAME symptomatology as you even down to the looping music in your head. 

I'm 24 and like you said it feels a lot like most of the negative symptoms of Schizo but I've never had any positive symptoms either only the looping music.

It almost feels like my 'referential point' of consciousness always bounces back to the music as opposed to internal thinking/ideas like a normal person. That or like you said it's basically just blank and I have no thoughts/ideas whatsoever.

I think you said earlier in the thread you had tried NAC, have you ever tried NAC + Sarcosine together for an extended period of time?

It's crazy cause I literally feel like you're going through the exact same thing I'm going through.

In 2014 I was on NAC + Sarcosine for about a month and it did help a little. I'm currently waiting for another sarcosine batch to arrive. 

My doc had simple schizo patients and he said that contact with me is way more better and I'm functioning better than them - can you believe it? 

I have another theory. If endos are right and I've got thyroid hormone resistance then maybe my brain is hypothyroid all the time (read more on wikipedia about this syndrome but you probably don't have it). 

Another thing  - I think I've finally found the cause of my panic attacks, anxiety and tachycardia. My cortisol level is elevated. If they treat it, I can finally take methylphenidate without panic attacks.

#65 Krocius

• 20 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 January 2018 - 10:44 AM

Wow just recently tried hydrocortisone cream 1% and noticed substantional improvement in my mood and cognition. I can feel emotions deeper and relaxed but not cured though also definitely less tinnitus. I suffer from anhedonia/brain fog/blunted emotions too probably not as severe as you but still badly. I believe it's either inflammation/hormonal issue or both in my case.

Edited by Krocius, 16 January 2018 - 10:45 AM.

#66 sentics

• 78 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 January 2018 - 04:07 PM

Where did you apply that cream if you don't mind my asking? Keep us posted about the effects from the cream please, sounds very promising!

#67 Mastermynd

• 12 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 January 2018 - 05:47 PM

In 2014 I was on NAC + Sarcosine for about a month and it did help a little. I'm currently waiting for another sarcosine batch to arrive. 

My doc had simple schizo patients and he said that contact with me is way more better and I'm functioning better than them - can you believe it? 

I have another theory. If endos are right and I've got thyroid hormone resistance then maybe my brain is hypothyroid all the time (read more on wikipedia about this syndrome but you probably don't have it). 

Another thing  - I think I've finally found the cause of my panic attacks, anxiety and tachycardia. My cortisol level is elevated. If they treat it, I can finally take methylphenidate without panic attacks.

Ok very good bro, thanks for that insight and I'll probably try NAC + Sarcosine as well and will update with results. 

I also feel like when I'm in situations where I need to be 'on' like when talking to the doctor, or immediate family, or a few people in the gym etc. that I can forcefully cut through the fog just enough to maintain a conversation with them and can even enter into a conversational flow if enough convos happen to stack together to where I'm actually in flow and 'out of my head' so to speak. 

Hypothyroidism does seem like it matches most of the symptoms for me outside of weight gain, only issue being these symptoms are somewhat vague enough to almost match a ton of things making it hard for us to pinpoint things. 

Interesting for you to mention cortisol. I've literally kept thinking 'Man, it just seems like my cortisol levels are constantly peaking for no reason.' I haven't got the level officially tested but you can internally feel when your cortisol is jacked up - it's pretty obvious. And it's supposed to be higher in the morning but it's almost like for me the cortisol knob in the morning especially and throughout the day has been turned up too high. In fact I'm taking a supplement stack called 'Calm Now' to attempt to troubleshoot this issue as a lot of the compounds in it like Ashwagandha, Lemon Balm Extract, Passion Flower, Bacopa, and the like have been shown to naturally lower anxiety over weeks of supplementation. (Only a few days in so can't comment too much on that right now)

In fact, just last week I took L-Theanine but it also had 100mg of caffeine in it and I hadn't had caffeine in a while. Needless to say it seemed to spike my cortisol even higher and I actually had a very intense panic attack and almost blacked out if it hadn't been for my brain automatically kicking in and doing self hypnosis/guided meditation on myself and solving arithmetic in my head to force the logical part of my brain to light up more.

I can't remember if you mentioned this but have you been pretty socially isolated for years? Sometimes I feel like my life path I chose just happened to lead me down to being socially isolated and with years of that compounding that itself could have very adverse effects on a person's mental functioning/anxiety levels as a person could feel separated from society at an unconscious level. Also getting drastically less natural dopamine stimulation from the lack of conversations.

Lastly, don't know if you wanna open up on this or not but has there ever been any consistent weed use in your past/teen years? I started smoking weed off and on from around 16 years old and I'm 24 now. Was never really a daily smoker for more than about a week or two at a time and then would take some weeks/months off etc. But here's something interesting... I just smoked a very little amount for the first time in a while and it's literally like a light bulb has been turned on in my brain. I have massive motivation, incredible focus, creativity, no looping music, ability to control my thoughts and actually logically think 3-4 layers deep in my mind, just had the best conversation I've had with my immediate family in months and was able to be incredibly in 'flow' with amazing word retrieval, memory, and humor, it's literally like someone flipped the 'on switch' in my brain...

So that tells me that perhaps for me personally, through years of artificial dopamine stimulation when I'm 'normal' I may just have drastically less dopamine receptor sites than the normal person thus creating this myriad of issues regarding mood and cognition. Because right now I probably feel mostly like how a 'normal person' should. 

EDIT: Also wanted to add, I recently watched some interviews on Youtube with a man named Dr. Mark Gordon who has helped thousands of people having cognitive issues by lowering inflammation in their body/brain and by also testing specific biomarkers like testosterone, cortisol, HGH, etc. and by getting those in the optimal range it seems like it drastically helps people's mood and cognitive issues. Kinda in line with what we were talking about with cortisol.

Edited by Mastermynd, 16 January 2018 - 05:54 PM.

#68 hydrus

• 98 posts

Posted 16 January 2018 - 09:27 PM

lack of thyroid hormone can cause psychosis, so can excess of it. Good luck.

• unsure x 1

#69 Krocius

• 20 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 January 2018 - 11:22 AM

Where did you apply that cream if you don't mind my asking? Keep us posted about the effects from the cream please, sounds very promising!

Everytime i use hydrocortisone i feel noticeably better. I applied it on chest but actually it's stupid to use hydrocortisone like this you can do harm to your skin. It will be better to obtain hydrocortiose tablets but beware it still can be dangerous. Cortisol is powerful immunosuppresant and ACTH suppressor. Do you know a guy in this forum with AlmostEasy nickname? He had simillar response to hydrocortisone but eventually it stopped working for him. His condition is simillar to Schizophrenia Simplex he claims. Check his messages. http://thyroidboards...isone-response/

Edited by Krocius, 22 January 2018 - 11:24 AM.

#70 MichaelTheAnhedonic

• Topic Starter
  • 179 posts

Posted 22 January 2018 - 02:55 PM

Everytime i use hydrocortisone i feel noticeably better. I applied it on chest but actually it's stupid to use hydrocortisone like this you can do harm to your skin. It will be better to obtain hydrocortiose tablets but beware it still can be dangerous. Cortisol is powerful immunosuppresant and ACTH suppressor. Do you know a guy in this forum with AlmostEasy nickname? He had simillar response to hydrocortisone but eventually it stopped working for him. His condition is simillar to Schizophrenia Simplex he claims. Check his messages. http://thyroidboards...isone-response/

That's odd. As far as I remember, about 4 years ago I found a guy who had symptoms exactly like me. Docs said to him that he can have simple schizophrenia. His father disapproved and wanted to dig deeper. He found a naturopath and he prescribed (?) him a herbs that are used for burning off syndrome/adrenal fatigue. He recovered completely. 

My journey started when I've felt very intense adrenaline/stress hormones rush - adrenals. 2 days to my hospital visit, maybe it's something with adrenals all the time... 

#71 jack black

• 1,294 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 January 2018 - 04:24 PM

Michael, did you see this post?

http://www.longecity...e-2#entry839159

• like x 1

#72 jack black

• 1,294 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 January 2018 - 09:35 PM

you're welcome

#73 jack black

• 1,294 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 January 2018 - 02:03 PM

to be fair, there are many other possibilities to be excluded:

Other[edit]

Often, apathy is felt after witnessing horrific acts, such as the killing or maiming of people during a war, e.g. posttraumatic stress disorder. It is also known to be a distinct psychiatric syndrome that is associated with many conditions, some of which are: CADASIL syndrome, depression, Alzheimer's disease, Chagas disease, Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease, dementia (and dementias such as Alzheimer's disease, vascular dementia, and frontotemporal dementia), Korsakoff's syndrome, excessive vitamin D, hypothyroidism, hyperthyroidism, general fatigue, Huntington's disease, Pick's disease, progressive supranuclear palsy (PSP), brain damage, schizophrenia, schizoid personality disorder, bipolar disorder,[citation needed]autism, ADHD, Asperger's syndrome, and others. Some medications and the heavy use of drugs such as opiates or GABA-ergic drugs may bring apathy as a side effect.[citation needed]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apathy

lately, i'm heaving a bout of apathy myself, but it's due to stress at work (I think)..

Edited by jack black, 26 January 2018 - 02:03 PM.

#74 jack black

• 1,294 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 January 2018 - 10:34 PM

amazingly, the best description of apathy and causes i found in .... http://www.dailymail...ease-worse.html

yes, dailymail

#75 MichaelTheAnhedonic

• Topic Starter
  • 179 posts

Posted 26 January 2018 - 10:54 PM

I'm fucking done with this shit. I'm braindead. I will persuade my neurologist for dopaminergic drug - dopamine agonists or L-DOPA. 

#76 iseethelight

• 238 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 January 2018 - 04:31 AM

I'm fucking done with this shit. I'm braindead. I will persuade my neurologist for dopaminergic drug - dopamine agonists or L-DOPA. 

I suffer from anhedonia and dopaminergics like l dopa, tyrosine, mucua purens make me worse. People seem to think that dopamine fixes anhedonia, not the case in most cases.

#77 MichaelTheAnhedonic

• Topic Starter
  • 179 posts

Posted 28 January 2018 - 04:51 AM

I suffer from anhedonia and dopaminergics like l dopa, tyrosine, mucua purens make me worse. People seem to think that dopamine fixes anhedonia, not the case in most cases.

I know that. But in my case it can be IT. Simple schizophrenia is treatable with L-DOPA. Not to mention big improvement on methylphenidate.

#78 jaiho

• 521 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 January 2018 - 08:44 AM

ssri +nortrip, or MAOI is where you should be looking. i agree, dopamine agonists, nor targeting dopamine will do much at all, in the long term.

#79 MichaelTheAnhedonic

• Topic Starter
  • 179 posts

Posted 28 January 2018 - 08:56 AM

My symptoms are so severe that I need something to reduce them immediately. Then I will search more sustainable treatment.

Tomorrow I'll get results from my endo and tips what to do next. I really don't know what is causing my recent problems. Any med stopped working, including venlafaxine (it works but in more sedating way than stimulating), methylphenidate, mianserin and propranolol. If I have something screwed with absorption then, probably, I will be or I am malnourished. Symptoms got worse, maybe because venlafaxine changed it's profile - I don't really know. I'm confused. I feel RETARDED - cognitive impairment got really strong. 

And the weird, annoying symptom - very strange feeling in back of my head. It's like someone put a needle inside and inject something. Or like mild electrical shock. When it happens I feel like I'm in elevator which is going down (everyone know that feeling). I really have no idea what's going on. One person who had this, got positive test for Lyme.

#80 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 January 2018 - 10:40 AM

Michael, if I recall correctly, you also have issues with your thyroid? Or is that YoungSchizo?

Btw, I would suggest you try Selegiline next - then you're going to get a dopaminergic drug which has some evidence for efficacy in anhedonic moods. Direct agonism from L-Dopa and Dopamine agonists often lead to powerful down-regulation effects, which I'm fairly certain you want to avoid...

(not to mention of course, that the D3-agonists will turn you into a sexual deviant with gambling issues, and whom might get the rash idea of committing to a sex-change)

#81 MichaelTheAnhedonic

• Topic Starter
  • 179 posts

Posted 28 January 2018 - 10:52 AM

Michael, if I recall correctly, you also have issues with your thyroid? Or is that YoungSchizo?

Btw, I would suggest you try Selegiline next - then you're going to get a dopaminergic drug which has some evidence for efficacy in anhedonic moods. Direct agonism from L-Dopa and Dopamine agonists often lead to powerful down-regulation effects, which I'm fairly certain you want to avoid...

(not to mention of course, that the D3-agonists will turn you into a sexual deviant with gambling issues, and whom might get the rash idea of committing to a sex-change)

Yup. Done test with TRH hormone. This test will show if I have thyroid hormone resistance. But something is going on with my adrenals. My cortisol is elevated. I hope they will not ignore it. I thought about Cushing's syndrome - I got acne, increased urination, increased defecation, blood pressure jumps, tachycardia...

Anyway... I remember that 1 and a half year ago I took 1/4(!) of selegiline tablet and it induced the same, very short, panic attack. It literally lasted seconds. Now it's happening again but THERE'S NO DRUG IN MY SYSTEM. 

Why do I get those WEIRD, very short  bursts of adrenaline/panic?

About dopamine agonists - which is the safest? I've been taking 3 years ago bromocriptine and I think that it reduced the blank mind. Piribedil didn't worked at all. But if they are causing down-regulation then maybe weak dopamine antagonist will do the work?

Edited by MichaelTheAnhedonic, 28 January 2018 - 10:53 AM.

#82 jaiho

• 521 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 January 2018 - 11:14 AM

You have anxiety, perhaps a suppressed form. I have it as well, but its entirely a physical response without the usual thoughts that come along with it.

Depression & anxiety go hand in hand.

I also had an unpleasant experience with selegiline. I highly recommend (as i stated before in this thread) trying out Gillmans algorithm. If your anhedonia is refractory to pharmaceutical intervention, and you've tried all the natural remedies (CBT, exercise, meditation) then you might want to look at ECT and perhaps DBS.

https://psychotropic...n-ad-algorithm/

#83 Krocius

• 20 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 January 2018 - 12:53 PM

Yup. Done test with TRH hormone. This test will show if I have thyroid hormone resistance. But something is going on with my adrenals. My cortisol is elevated. I hope they will not ignore it. I thought about Cushing's syndrome - I got acne, increased urination, increased defecation, blood pressure jumps, tachycardia...

Anyway... I remember that 1 and a half year ago I took 1/4(!) of selegiline tablet and it induced the same, very short, panic attack. It literally lasted seconds. Now it's happening again but THERE'S NO DRUG IN MY SYSTEM. 

Why do I get those WEIRD, very short  bursts of adrenaline/panic?

About dopamine agonists - which is the safest? I've been taking 3 years ago bromocriptine and I think that it reduced the blank mind. Piribedil didn't worked at all. But if they are causing down-regulation then maybe weak dopamine antagonist will do the work?

Actually you may have elevated cortisol in one moment of a day and lower in another. It's important to perform 4x saliva test when you measure levels of your cortisol 4 times in differents times of a day. I guess you started to have panic attacks from dopaminergic drugs due to LOW cortisol because low cortisol tends to be replaced by noradrenaline and it's known mechanism. Also using thyroid meds may affect negatively on your adrenals if they don't work properly and it can low your cortisol even further. I don't think high cortisol can cause anxiety on it's own.  I maybe wrong but adrenals worth to be investigated. 

• Good Point x 1

#84 iseethelight

• 238 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 January 2018 - 08:42 PM

High Dose Omega 3 and Vitamin D seems to be helping me.

Most importantly, check your ammonia levels and try to adjust your diet accordingly.

#85 MichaelTheAnhedonic

• Topic Starter
  • 179 posts

Posted 29 January 2018 - 01:52 PM

Goddammit. According to the test and my doc I don't have thyroid hormone resistance. The doc looked at my hormone levels and said "everything's fine". When I said that I have changes in ultrasound of my thyroid, she just ignored it and said that my hormone levels are just fine. And the symptoms are probably neurological (WTF?!). I've gained 15 kg in 6 months eating less than I used too... I was 60 kg in 2016. I'm having diarrhea, red spots on my face - skin is dry on those places, acne is intesified, I'm sweating only under my armpits (when sitting and doing nothing). Constant bloating in my stomach, very intense intestinal gases... And this cognitive impairment. What the hell is going on? I'm really confused. I will get MRI of my pituitary in two months.

#86 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 January 2018 - 02:20 PM

You DO have some kind of neurological deficit - the kinds of brain-matter alterations you have are very rare - only seen in people with schizophrenia. (hint, hint, nudge, nudge)

However, those alterations are not necessarily responsible for all of your problems. Btw, it should be noted, that just because an organ has visible abnormalities, it doesn't necessarily mean that it's malfunctioning - a perfect example are the wolves living in Chernobyl - they are displaying multiple small physical abnormalities, strange incorrect structures, in nearly every tissue in their body. (mutations caused by radiation)

Most of them are just fine though - or at least reasonably functional. It depends on where, and to what extent, the malformations are visible. There are also multiple known malformations of the female reproductive organs, of the cervix and uterus, which still allows for a reasonable function - some can even live with BIG deformities of the uterus without any symptoms whatsoever.

#87 MichaelTheAnhedonic

• Topic Starter
  • 179 posts

Posted 29 January 2018 - 02:35 PM

I'm little afraid that it's second stage (something like this even exist?) synaptic pruning and I'll be screwed totally when it's done. I'm recalling my dreams constantly, I see something and my mind will recall the DREAM not something from real life. It even happens spontaneusly. I've got much longer afterimages in my vision - same thing happened when my illness started. Maybe I'm wrong but is synaptic pruning happening 2 or 3 times in humans? 

btw. My sister doesn't have paranoid schizophrenia. She have schizoaffective disorder.

Edited by MichaelTheAnhedonic, 29 January 2018 - 02:36 PM.

#88 jack black

• 1,294 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 January 2018 - 09:16 PM

I've gained 15 kg in 6 months eating less than I used too... I was 60 kg in 2016. I'm having diarrhea, red spots on my face - skin is dry on those places, acne is intesified, I'm sweating only under my armpits (when sitting and doing nothing). Constant bloating in my stomach, very intense intestinal gases...

that a lot of GI symptoms for a supposedly psychiatric disease. while autism can be associated with GI symptoms, i would look first into some offending substances in your food, like allergens or things you can't tolerate.

based on your location, fructose intolerance is very common and lactose and gluten intolerance are fairly common.

have you done elimination diet? if that's excluded, consult GI specialist.

i guess you can consider Gastrointestinal Lyme too: https://www.lymedise...ds/page0022.pdf

Edited by jack black, 29 January 2018 - 09:17 PM.

• Agree x 1

#89 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 January 2018 - 10:28 PM

I probably didn't make it clear in my last post, but I do think it's very possible you have another, physical problem which is either exacerbating or causing other issues than any potential Schizophrenia Simplex.

In essence, I agree with Jack - those symptoms imply something else is wrong. I'm guessing you have compared them to Hypothyroidism, and that's why you were convinced you had issues there, prior to the extensive testing you did?

The changes to your skin in particular is interesting... coupled with your gastrointestinal problems, that could imply some kind of food-sensitivity - I know Celiac disease can cause symptoms similar to depression and depersonalisation, so perhaps you have something like that, adding to your neurological problems.

(it should be noted that schizophrenia is a spectrum-disease - much like with Autism, this implies that there will be sub-threshold cases whom may never have exacerbated symptoms and would be otherwise fine, except for a few peculiarities to their personality or cognitive abilities - i.e you could still have Schizophrenia Simplex, but it could be such a mild case, irregardless of white-matter alterations, that it might not be a problem, unless something else exacerbates it)

Edited by Stinkorninjor, 29 January 2018 - 10:29 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#90 ThreeKings12341

• 169 posts

Posted 31 January 2018 - 07:48 PM

I've gained 15 kg in 6 months eating less than I used too... I was 60 kg in 2016. I'm having diarrhea, red spots on my face - skin is dry on those places, acne is intesified, I'm sweating only under my armpits (when sitting and doing nothing). Constant bloating in my stomach, very intense intestinal gases...

that a lot of GI symptoms for a supposedly psychiatric disease. while autism can be associated with GI symptoms, i would look first into some offending substances in your food, like allergens or things you can't tolerate.

based on your location, fructose intolerance is very common and lactose and gluten intolerance are fairly common.

have you done elimination diet? if that's excluded, consult GI specialist.

i guess you can consider Gastrointestinal Lyme too: https://www.lymedise...ds/page0022.pdf

can u recommend me a great site or protocoll for doing the elimination diet properly?? pls

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users