Overview of nootropic, medication and supplements blog or fora needed

blog

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 medievil

• Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 09 March 2016 - 10:03 AM

As i want to make my own blog id like to check all the others out there to make sure i can post information not posted anywhere else and give me site a competive edge, also id lke to create an overview of mental disorders and their promosing treatments, what would give me an edge is that i would post links to every anecdote or scientific evidence showing that somethiing works whatever that is, even if its color therapy or something most ppl would think is bullshit, also anecdotes to potential long term negatives as that one guy talks about with nootropics being dangerous, im absolutely convinced that the way they alter neurochemistry may be harmfull for some ppl, so im really looking for anecdotes about everything, i am well aware that i seem biased for medication, especially ones that can be recreational but that is what works for me and alot of supplements i beleive where crucial for my recovery, so please any websites with anecdotes about what ppl beleive solved their mental health or other healh issues, anecdotes of ppl experiencing long term side effects of my combination of amphetamine and memantine which i highly stand behind i want to read them.

I want to create the most objective blog there is, with the main reason not making a difference btw rcs, meds, supplements, traditional chinese medicine and so forth, as for example hawthorn is as effective as digitoxin for the treatment of arythemia and so forth.

I will post about my personal interventions only with my anecdote and those i can find online showing they work, i really want to avoid bias, i am ocd about meds tough so i dont mention cbt, diet and meditation as much, but i beleive a good diet is the basic foundation for a good health, many people are deficient in minerals due to soil depletion and normal multivitamines dont include the other 42 essential minerals and so forth.

Im allways gonna post the most about what worked for me, which everyone here does, that doesnt mean i think only meds are the way to go for everyone.

maybe i tried too hard here to proof my point, but alot here acuse me of only looking for chemical solutions, anyway youll have to seee what info i come out with.

thx guys for any help.

Also i have a massive ego which i cant help i have so i willl allways gonna sound that i know best, but its easy to change my opinion of stuff, but i do allways go into in dept discussions, everyome that doesnt agree with me come and challenge what i say guys:)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: blog

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users