• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

Free Micelle Quercetin for Members $60 Value Free. Shipping 20 available.

quercetin micelle absorption bioavailability

• Please log in to reply
143 replies to this topic

#61 Tom Andre F. (ex shinobi)

• 423 posts

Posted 26 May 2016 - 09:27 PM

Ok thanks Anthony its more clear now.

#62 shadowhawk

• Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 May 2016 - 10:20 PM

If we wanted to order it is this to early?

• Ill informed x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#63 LOOKINGFORTIME

• 70 posts

Posted 29 May 2016 - 02:53 PM

Hello Anthony,

Yes I would like to participate.

Edited by YOLF, 30 May 2016 - 07:59 AM.

#64 YOLF

Posted 30 May 2016 - 08:01 AM

Please send addresses via pm. This is a public forum. Iirc, the demos have already been sent out and were for LongeCity members only.

#65 Tom Andre F. (ex shinobi)

• 423 posts

Posted 30 May 2016 - 03:50 PM

Yeay! 3 People so far!

Micelle appears similar to a liposome, but it has a monolayer of surfactants:

http://www.buzzle.co...-liposomes.html

The Micelle Curcumin for example, was shown to beat all other types of curcumin on the market when it comes to absorption. 

So we decided to use the same technology on Quercetin.

Cheers

A

Since you do a lot of claims : "this product to have an 85 fold absorption over regular quercetin..." but didnt mention even the supplement facts of the product or any studies or references. May I ask you the evidence behind all that ? + added ingredients ? thank you

We estimate 85 fold based on lipid and micelle studies on similar molecules. However we aren't sure if this product is something we will pursue much, that is why this was placed here for volunteers to try it out... to help us make a decision on it.

What was shipped:

Quercetin-Dihydrat, in Micelles

Ingredients are:

Quercetin-Dihydrate

Polysorbat 80

water

A

Anthony,

I think the most reliable study using quercetin liposomal (quercetin lipid nanoparticle) is this one: http://www.ncbi.nlm....pubmed/18951932

and there is no point about 85 fold but actually a 5 fold...

thats why you cant rely on other studies done on other chemical / compounds

Edited by Tom Andre F. (ex shinobi), 30 May 2016 - 03:51 PM.

• unsure x 1
  • Good Point x 1
  • like x 1

#66 Anthony_Loera

• Topic Starter
  • Life Member
  • 3,168 posts

Posted 01 June 2016 - 04:31 PM

Those were solid lipid nanoparticles used in that study.

I believe solid lipid nanoparticles had always had a lower absorption. Heck, curcumin using solid lipid nanoparticles only had a modest 1.25 fold bioavailable increase, not even the 5 fold increase that quercetin had in your study: http://www.sciencedi...927776513004086

Today we know that micelles have increased curcumin by a ridiculous amount, now why wouldn't they affect quercetin similarly?

Again, that's just my opinion.

For now, I am just seeing if it makes any difference in the people who decided to take the micelle quercetin. Maybe they don't see any changes at all, and we stop providing it... or maybe they see something dramatic, and we continue to provide it.

I am really not sure what will happen at this point.

A

• Informative x 1

#67 shadowhawk

• Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 June 2016 - 07:04 PM

Well as usual I don't expect any big reaction from the supplements I take.  I take things based upon the science and I think this is interesting.  However something is happening different.  I have changed nothing in my diet or supplements in order not to confuse any differences in the way I normally am and this test.  I expected nothing.  After the first week two noticeable things have happened.  First I noticed my eyesight has become very clear and sharp most of the time.  It is noticeable.  Also after one week all the blemishes on my skin started drying up and falling off.  It continues.  Amazing.  Six squirts a day before meals. I will keep; you posted.

• Ill informed x 1
  • like x 1

#68 Captain Obvious

• 82 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 June 2016 - 09:40 AM

Damn, I missed this thread. Did the participation already close?

• Cheerful x 1

#69 shadowhawk

• Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 June 2016 - 07:55 PM

Blemishes all over my body continue to fall off and shrink.  3/4 of them are gone and the rest of them are getting smaller.

• Needs references x 1
  • Ill informed x 1

#70 Tom Andre F. (ex shinobi)

• 423 posts

Posted 11 June 2016 - 03:03 PM

Those were solid lipid nanoparticles used in that study.

I believe solid lipid nanoparticles had always had a lower absorption. Heck, curcumin using solid lipid nanoparticles only had a modest 1.25 fold bioavailable increase, not even the 5 fold increase that quercetin had in your study: http://www.sciencedi...927776513004086

Today we know that micelles have increased curcumin by a ridiculous amount, now why wouldn't they affect quercetin similarly?

Again, that's just my opinion.

For now, I am just seeing if it makes any difference in the people who decided to take the micelle quercetin. Maybe they don't see any changes at all, and we stop providing it... or maybe they see something dramatic, and we continue to provide it.

I am really not sure what will happen at this point.

A

Anthony,

I dont want to criticize your trial but solid lipid nanoparticle just mean they have solid lipid core matrix inside that does not have micelle, so depending the protocol or the molecule you use the result will differ A LOT. Micelle, solid lipid nano, liposomal.. all have their own advantages

So  why wouldn't they affect quercetin similarly? Well, just because they are totally differents molecules (structure, solubility..)

a lot of brand get very easily impressive increase in fold for curcumin due to its original very low bioavailability. Not sure you can speculate the result will be same for quercetin.. You need to make a real study in order to monitor the absorption.

By the way, I think there is a much more easier way to increase absorption

Regards,

Tom

Edited by Tom Andre F. (ex shinobi), 11 June 2016 - 03:09 PM.

• unsure x 2

#71 TRUGAN

• 196 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 07:27 PM

Blemishes all over my body continue to fall off and shrink.  3/4 of them are gone and the rest of them are getting smaller.

Thats good news but hard for me to believe that it would work that well and fast but Im sure you're quite surprised too. Do you have any before and after pics?

For myself I've had a hard time getting started. 1 pump would some times give me a minor head ache and two pumps would for sure. I just plain stopped trying till 2 days ago I decided to try again and took 2 pumps and no head ache. Today I got brave and took 6 pumps and still no head ache. If the head ache will stay away then Ill keep doing 6 pumps a day for a while and see if there is any noticeable benefit. Most supplements dont give me head aches but I read somewhere that Quercetin can do that.

#72 shadowhawk

• Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 June 2016 - 09:59 PM

Well it is a surprise to me as well.  I am taking six pumps first thing in the morning.  I am wondering what the connection is between blemishes and other health issues and ageing.  What else is it doing?  I have had no adverse side effects.  Nothing happened for the first week except my eyesight became very clear.

• Ill informed x 1

#73 TRUGAN

• 196 posts

Posted 18 June 2016 - 05:22 PM

I havent had any positive experience with 6 pumps every day for a week now. I dont think there is much to it or perhaps this formula isnt really as strong as they think it is. For all we know it could be weaker than taking the standard 500mg caps. I think some real testing needs to be done but I think Anthony said they may abandon it completely.

• Informative x 1

#74 shadowhawk

• Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 June 2016 - 06:14 PM

I havent had any positive experience with 6 pumps every day for a week now. I dont think there is much to it or perhaps this formula isnt really as strong as they think it is. For all we know it could be weaker than taking the standard 500mg caps. I think some real testing needs to be done but I think Anthony said they may abandon it completely.

I hope not because they have definitely had results elsewhere.  I continue to have all my skin blemishes fall off.  My wife can't believe it.  She has started taking it.  I have taken the 500 ,g caps but nothing noticeable happened though that is true of most other supplements I take.  My stack is built from the research studies by and large.

• Needs references x 3

#75 YOLF

Posted 19 June 2016 - 04:11 AM

I had a cyst of some sort die off when taking histidine... A family member has had to have them removed by an eye surgeon... i really don't recall what he said they were though... Does quercetin effect histamine levels? Whatever I had wasn't affected by the first 7 squirt dose of MQ.

As for my own experience, I took it once, made a video, then got a URI or bronchitis before taking the next... recovered, spent some time out doors and got a pretty bad sunburn. then took MetaQ/C (7/3 squirts) together and got some immediate relief... still red as an apple though...

Edited by YOLF, 19 June 2016 - 04:12 AM.

• Informative x 1

#76 TRUGAN

• 196 posts

Posted 21 June 2016 - 12:01 AM

So only one person is having dramatic effects but no pictures for proof. It may still be a good product if we just knew for sure how much was being absorbed. Otherwise, we have no way of knowing if its actually worth the high cost compared to the the regular stuff.

• Good Point x 1
  • Agree x 1

#77 shadowhawk

• Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 June 2016 - 12:42 AM

So only one person is having dramatic effects but no pictures for proof. It may still be a good product if we just knew for sure how much was being absorbed. Otherwise, we have no way of knowing if its actually worth the high cost compared to the the regular stuff.

There is a problem with proof in a test like this or for any test for that matter.  There are a lot of research that has gone into Quercetin for example which is the subject of another topic.  Obviously it may play an important role in destroying sequence cells which should die every ten years but don't.  So what does this have to do with skin blemishes?  Is there a connection?  As with so many things on the Forum all you are going to get is antidoteal information.  Proof will not come from this test.  I suggest you try the regular stuff you mentioned which I have done for several years.  Nothing.  Perhaps it will work for you and I would be interested in hearing about it.  If not I find RevGenetics product very interesting and it is not like the regular stuff. 

• Needs references x 1
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 1
  • Unfriendly x 1

#78 TRUGAN

• 196 posts

Posted 21 June 2016 - 12:52 AM

There is a problem with proof in a test like this or for any test for that matter.  There are a lot of research that has gone into Quercetin for example which is the subject of another topic.  Obviously it may play an important role in destroying sequence cells which should die every ten years but don't.  So what does this have to do with skin blemishes?  Is there a connection?  As with so many things on the Forum all you are going to get is antidoteal information.  Proof will not come from this test.  I suggest you try the regular stuff you mentioned which I have done for several years.  Nothing.  Perhaps it will work for you and I would be interested in hearing about it.  If not I find RevGenetics product very interesting and it is not like the regular stuff. 

No offense but you're the only one claiming such results but you offer no pictures for proof. Im not saying your lying but its hard to give much weight to your claims without the pictures. My age spot hasnt changed any whatsoever but maybe it hasnt been long enough so we will see. Regardless, we need proper testing to measure absorption in order to determine worth. Maybe Anthony could get donations from this board to get it done.

#79 shadowhawk

• Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 June 2016 - 01:28 AM

No offense but you're the only one claiming such results but you offer no pictures for proof. Im not saying your lying but its hard to give much weight to your claims without the pictures. My age spot hasnt changed any whatsoever but maybe it hasnt been long enough so we will see. Regardless, we need proper testing to measure absorption in order to determine worth. Maybe Anthony could get donations from this board to get it done.

No offense taken.  You are right as of yet the test is not over.  I suggest you not believe me and not take Quercetin in this form.  I have no interest one way or the other except to wish you luck.  As for me I have had some dramatic effects but I have nothing more to say than I have.  Pictures will not be proof and there is every reason to suspect other factors may be in play such as what caused the blemishes in the first place.  So, do as you wish.

• Needs references x 1
  • Unfriendly x 1

#80 TRUGAN

• 196 posts

Posted 21 June 2016 - 03:27 AM

No offense taken.  You are right as of yet the test is not over.  I suggest you not believe me and not take Quercetin in this form.  I have no interest one way or the other except to wish you luck.  As for me I have had some dramatic effects but I have nothing more to say than I have.  Pictures will not be proof and there is every reason to suspect other factors may be in play such as what caused the blemishes in the first place.  So, do as you wish.

I understand you dont wish to show the pictures to the public for whatever reason and thats fine. Perhaps you could consider showing them to Anthony since he paid for this trial and then he could share his opinion about them. Im sure he would agree to keep them private.

#81 shadowhawk

• Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 June 2016 - 08:37 PM

As I said, do as you want.  The test is not over.  You are the one complaining.  I have nothing to prove to you.  I was just reporting back unusual results that occurred to me.as we had been asked to.  :)

• Unfriendly x 2

#82 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 21 June 2016 - 09:10 PM

If the micelle quercetin is really causing senscent cells to die via apoptosis, I would expect only certain types of skin lesions to be affected.  An actinic keratosis might very well peel off; this has been reported by other people using senolytics.  An age spot (liver spot, solar lentigo) would be unlikely to change.  Here's a paper discussing the contribution of senescent fibroblasts to keratoses.  If you are young or dark complected, you are unlikely to have keratoses.

• Informative x 3
  • Good Point x 1

#83 shadowhawk

• Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 June 2016 - 10:10 PM

If the micelle quercetin is really causing senscent cells to die via apoptosis, I would expect only certain types of skin lesions to be affected.  An actinic keratosis might very well peel off; this has been reported by other people using senolytics.  An age spot (liver spot, solar lentigo) would be unlikely to change.  Here's a paper discussing the contribution of senescent fibroblasts to keratoses.  If you are young or dark complected, you are unlikely to have keratoses.

This is great!  Thanks niner.  I have sun damage on my face where the skin is probably Pr-cancerous and none of it is affected.  However blemishes all over the rest of my body have either fallen off or are continuing to.  As I said I expected nothing.  I now have no blemishes on my arms or legs and the ones on my body are 3/4 gone and 1/4 their size.  I was wondering if there could be a connection.  I am white and light skinned.

• Needs references x 1
  • Ill informed x 1

#84 TRUGAN

• 196 posts

Posted 21 June 2016 - 10:24 PM

As I said, do as you want.  The test is not over.  You are the one complaining.  I have nothing to prove to you.  I was just reporting back unusual results that occurred to me.as we had been asked to.  :)

Im not complaining. I just asked if you'd consider showing pictures to Anthony. You'd be doing it for the community and not just me. :-)...but whatever.

• Agree x 1

#85 shadowhawk

• Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 June 2016 - 11:03 PM

Im not complaining. I just asked if you'd consider showing pictures to Anthony. You'd be doing it for the community and not just me. :-)...but whatever.

Actually Anthony is running this test, not you.  He is the one doing all this for the community and deserves commendation for it.  As I said, we all volunteered to take His free gift so if you don't want it I am sure there is someone who will take your place.  niner shared some valuable information which hit the spot for me.  It explains a lot.  I am sure this kind of information will make this test interesting and valuable.  Anyway peace.

• Unfriendly x 3

#86 TRUGAN

• 196 posts

Posted 21 June 2016 - 11:23 PM

Actually Anthony is running this test, not you.  He is the one doing all this for the community and deserves commendation for it.  As I said, we all volunteered to take His free gift so if you don't want it I am sure there is someone who will take your place.  niner shared some valuable information which hit the spot for me.  It explains a lot.  I am sure this kind of information will make this test interesting and valuable.  Anyway peace.

LOL... I dont know why you're so hostile. Is roid rage a side effect of Quercetin? Try one of those chill pills dude.

Edited by mrwhitee, 21 June 2016 - 11:27 PM.

• Unfriendly x 1
  • Agree x 1

#87 shadowhawk

• Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 June 2016 - 11:39 PM

Peace, this is about Quercetin not about you starting a fight or marking people down.  Typical.   Ho Hummmm.

• Unfriendly x 1

#88 TRUGAN

• 196 posts

Posted 21 June 2016 - 11:52 PM

Peace, this is about Quercetin not about you starting a fight or marking people down.  Typical.   Ho Hummmm.

You're the hostile one here. I respectfully asked you to consider showing Anthony the pictures and thats it. A very simple request which you could have simply declined many posts ago. Noone is trying to start a fight with you. Get a grip man.

• Agree x 2

#89 shadowhawk

• Guest, Member
  • 4,700 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 June 2016 - 11:58 PM

:) Have a good day.  Back to the subject.  Does anyone have any experiences so far?

• Unfriendly x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#90 YOLF

Posted 22 June 2016 - 01:40 AM

You will get:

1 bottle (50ml) of the special liquid micelle quercetin, shipped to you within the USA.

In exchange, you promise:

1- That you are over 18 and will stay on at least a 1 month regimen and provide honest feedback and suggestions, during or after that month is up.

2- Try different dosages, but not go over my maximum suggested serving of 7 pumps (or squirts), and no more than that. 

3- Try it with food, hot/cold beverages or shakes, etc to see what you think makes it easy to take.

4- Take a "before picture" of your face and one afterwards to see if anything has changed after a month on the regimen. (Probably nothing, but I just wanted to cover this aspect)

5- That you are healthy and don't take meds or that your doc will approve of this before you take it.

Don't forget we have some work to do... I have to start over withe the pics... too much happened so far with getting sick and everything... But there's 185 1 squirt doses doses in this thing, right?

• Informative x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: quercetin, micelle, absorption, bioavailability

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users