- - - - -

NILT for depression - Breakthroughs in depression

depression cure breakthrough tbi

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ILIkeBeer

• 135 posts

Posted 11 April 2016 - 01:41 AM

Hi all I host a podcast called Breakthroughs in Depression and Anxiety the latest episode is about Near Infrared Light Therapy which is being used right now in treatment of depression and TBI here is just a little bit about NILT:

Near infrared light therapy is an every-day term for the science of photobiomodulation. It uses invisible, near infrared wavelengths between 700 and 1200 nm to deliver energy to the cells, stimulating healing and relieving pain. Infrared light therapy has been proven effective by hundreds of studies all over the globe, is 100% natural and has no known adverse side effects.

Please look into this as I said it is available now so perhaps it can help you.  

or just go to the website www.breakthroughindepression.com

Take care guys.

#2 Kinesis

• 262 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 April 2016 - 03:50 PM

Nice job on the interview! 

It was a little disappointing to hear your guest express skepticism on whether the lower power LED devices are of much help, compared to higher powered (and expensive) lasers .  But I can't think of any physical reason why say 25 mw over 40 minutes wouldn't be just as good as 250 mw for 4 minutes, and some of the successful studies have been done that way.  The main disadvantage of the lower powered unit appears to be that sessions would take longer.  But I haven't actually tried either yet, so what do I know.  I wonder if anyone has more knowledge on this that can help us out.

• Agree x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#3 ILIkeBeer

• Topic Starter
  • 135 posts

Posted 17 April 2016 - 08:18 PM

Nice job on the interview! 

It was a little disappointing to hear your guest express skepticism on whether the lower power LED devices are of much help, compared to higher powered (and expensive) lasers .  But I can't think of any physical reason why say 25 mw over 40 minutes wouldn't be just as good as 250 mw for 4 minutes, and some of the successful studies have been done that way.  The main disadvantage of the lower powered unit appears to be that sessions would take longer.  But I haven't actually tried either yet, so what do I know.  I wonder if anyone has more knowledge on this that can help us out.

Thanks!

As far as other people no one I ever talk to including doctors seems to know anything about this.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: depression, cure, breakthrough, tbi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users