* * * * * 3 votes

ALKS 5461/CERC-501 kappa antagonists

alks 5461 cerc-501 kappa antagonists

• Please log in to reply
184 replies to this topic

#181 Azet

• 13 posts

Posted 31 January 2019 - 06:04 PM

Hello again. Is anyone interested in making a new group buy for CERC-501? Otherwise, what's the cost for someone who's willing to pay as individual for making this compound and which labs can someone contact with? I'm just trying to raise some interest related to this drug.

Regards, Azet

#182 Rorororo

• 306 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 May 2020 - 03:18 AM

If anyone is interested,  you can get a selective kor antagonist from:

Purple Prairie Clover (KOR antagonist & some MOR and DOR antagonism) + Lotus flower (KOR antagonist + DOR and MOR agonist). I am just looking for a weak MOR agonist to add to the herbal remedy to level everything out.  If anyone knows of one, please let me know!

Edited by Rorororo, 24 May 2020 - 03:32 AM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#183 Azet

• 13 posts

Posted 24 May 2020 - 12:33 PM

Maybe tianeptine sulphate? Also, do you know reliable places that sell those two herbs? Have you tried them already?

Edited by Azet, 24 May 2020 - 12:36 PM.

#184 Rorororo

• 306 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 May 2020 - 08:16 PM

Maybe tianeptine sulphate? Also, do you know reliable places that sell those two herbs? Have you tried them already?

I know places that sell them.  I haven't had a chance to try them yet. 

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#185 YoungSchizo

• 855 posts

Posted 24 May 2020 - 08:26 PM

Hmm, interesting note here, btw - I just realized that maybe Kappa-antagonism can help with an aspect of schizotypy which is a bit unexpected...

If you have hard to treat positive symptoms - voices telling you that you suck, et c, then, perhaps... Kappa antagonism can change them - or at least the way you respond to the hallucinations, and then in turn their nature.

In places like Africa and India, where family-structure, society and beliefs, differ from the West, many schizo's actually report a DIFFERENT quality to their delusions: they are actually more benign.

Some of the angst and pain and depression that comes from schizo, is apparently cultural... Christianity really did a number on our civilization.

In Africa at least, there is a faith in spirits, natural and familial, which then extends to the schizos: they believe the voices are their deceased loved ones, trying to help them in their life - telling them jokes and giving advice in tricky situations.

Now, I probably shouldn't be saying this, because, HELL, it probably won't work, but maaaaybe, maaybe... Kappa-antagonism will change the way you respond to the voices? (if you have them) - living with Schizo wouldn't be half as hard if the voices were actually COOL for once, instead of being DICKS, like they are here in the West.

There might be something to it though - if you feel no punishment, then how can you fear the voices? How can they hurt you? The answer is, perhaps, in no fucking way whatsoever.

WOW now that I'm reading this again, what funny/true what you said back then!! The characters of my psychosisses/voices aling with the real world and the (scientifically unknown) spiritual world, a psychosis is still really confusing but there's a really small difference between the realities/characters of voices in both worlds I experienced in 3 different psychossises over the course of 15 years. 

Western science on psychosis is finally catching up to the idea a psychosis is not that untrue/unrealistic anymore but does indeed have a true scientific/psychological reality to it like mine.

Whereas 15 years ago I was doomed by psychiatry by labeling me schizophrenic and shoving it down my throat that it's all in my head and my life is over and no one is to blame but myself nowadays scientists hang on my lips to know more about my past and my psychossises experiences.

With the psychological knowledge I always possessed but was denied by psychiatry 15 years ago I might have the power to first sue the people that caused the misery of a psychosis and secondly the psychiatry for neglecting my progress in recovering mentally. They, the psychiatry, has done more harm than good by putting me under the ground in a casket while I'm still breathing.

Edited by YoungSchizo, 24 May 2020 - 08:41 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: alks 5461, cerc-501, kappa antagonists

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users