Photo

alkalized water makes (n=150) mice live longer

alkalized water mice longevity

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 treonsverdery

• 1,312 posts

Posted 28 July 2016 - 08:37 PM

I was looking through articles at pubmed that were "longevity lifespan mice" then read that n=150 mice lived longer with pH 8.5 water, generated electrically.

Here is an image from the paper.  the graphic *might* suggest about 10% higher survival, sort of.  perhaps a more thoughtful person would like to read the full text article http://www.ncbi.nlm....les/PMC4906185/

Attached File  alkalized 8.5 pH water causes greater longevity at 150 mice.png   194.31KB   0 downloads

creatively, this suggests that gall bladder genes could alkalize the GI tract differently, with a longevity effect. 

also pH8.5 water might be ...The Anti-Soda!  that is soda is kinda pH7ish (acidic) so if alkalne water causes longevity, this could be a non sugar basis for why soda causes cardiovascular illness

does anyone other than pH 8.5 water that is edible with pH 8.5?

#2 treonsverdery

• Topic Starter
  • 1,312 posts

Posted 28 July 2016 - 08:44 PM

I think they should have measured the urine pH of the mice to find out if that changed, that would be a human measurable as well.

Click HERE to rent this BIOSCIENCE adspot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: alkalized water, mice, longevity

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users