- - - - -

About OxyCalm™, my calming product.....

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#31 oxycalm

• Topic Starter
  • 16 posts

Posted 18 January 2006 - 10:11 PM

Feel free to visit www.elitefitness.com and do a search on OxyCalm to see what the many users there are saying about it. If you can't access the search function, I will provide the actual links to the threads.

#32 ktothec

• 3 posts

Posted 11 February 2006 - 03:18 AM

Your product has many ingredients, and Oxytocin is less than 1% of those. Infact, its even less than HALF A PERCENT Oxytocin. wow, get out here trickster.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#33 ktothec

• 3 posts

Posted 11 February 2006 - 03:19 AM

Oxytocin DOES work, oxycalm is a rip-off containing extremely, extremely, extremely small amounts of Oxytocin, as to be practically negligable.

#34 johnmk

• 429 posts

Posted 11 February 2006 - 07:44 AM

What amount is supposed to elicit some kind of effect?

#35 mrak1979

• 232 posts

Posted 11 February 2006 - 10:06 AM

any other sources of oxytocin nasal spray w/o prescription?

#36 oxycalm

• Topic Starter
  • 16 posts

Posted 11 February 2006 - 04:44 PM

Oxytocin DOES work, oxycalm is a rip-off containing extremely, extremely, extremely small amounts of Oxytocin, as to be practically negligable.

OxyCalm contains 4ius of Oxytocin per spray. That is identical to the strength used in the recent studies. OxyCalm contains only three ingredients, Chlorobutanol, Vanilla extract and Oxytocin.

I'm certain you have never even used OxyCalm, yet you feel you can accurately summarize its effectiveness.

There is a respected member of this board who HAS used OxyCalm and is impressed with the results. I will wait until he provides his review before I continue to defend the product against "experts" who have never used it.

#37 jdog

• 227 posts

Posted 11 February 2006 - 11:14 PM

Feel free to visit www.elitefitness.com and do a search on OxyCalm to see what the many users there are saying about it. If you can't access the search function, I will provide the actual links to the threads.

Mind supplying those links? The search function didn't pull anything up.

#38 oxycalm

• Topic Starter
  • 16 posts

Posted 12 February 2006 - 01:15 AM

jdog, check your PM for the LINKS. I would post them openly hear but members like to go to the boards where these links come from and try to start trouble with the admin there for using their feedback on this board.

#39 ktothec

• 3 posts

Posted 12 February 2006 - 01:51 AM

Correct, I personally have not tried oxycalm, altough 2 friends i know in real life have and report no effects whatsoever.

I strongly suggest u up the amount of Oxytocin per serving.

#40 xanadu

• 1,917 posts

Posted 12 February 2006 - 07:02 PM

Here is a place that will sell you 100cc of oxytocin for $6.50. They say it has 20 units per ml. Nice profit our pal is making here. This place does require a prescription but they have online vets that will write one for you for a fee. I saw bunches of other places that sell the stuff. One place says to put it on your skin like a cologne. It's supposed to make people trust you. Bush should buy a case of the stuff.

http://www.kvvet.com...RefCode=Froogle

#41 simple

• 258 posts

Posted 15 February 2006 - 09:00 PM

Good comment XANADU :)

#42 eclypz

• 18 posts

Posted 15 February 2006 - 09:38 PM

Here is a place that will sell you 100cc of oxytocin for $6.50. They say it has 20 units per ml. Nice profit our pal is making here. This place does require a prescription but they have online vets that will write one for you for a fee. I saw bunches of other places that sell the stuff. One place says to put it on your skin like a cologne. It's supposed to make people trust you. Bush should buy a case of the stuff.

Please supply a link to an online vet consultation that will give me a script for this. I have yet to find any and your link is no exception.

For what it's worth I bought a bottle of the oxycalm. I like it. I also think it crass of people to try and crucify someone for trying to make a living selling something like this. This person had to pay to get the ingredient, come up with a way to keep it stable with preservatives which won't irritate the mucous membranes, and still smell good because sticking this in your nose could be unpleasant otherwise. This person then had to manufacture said product and they have brought it to us in an easily purchasable and well crafted bottle so that we can use it. With all that in mind I'd hardly think that 20-30 dollars for it is unreasonable, and most certainly isn't a "scam" as you are wanting to paint it out to be...
  • like x 1

#43 mrak1979

• 232 posts

Posted 15 February 2006 - 09:48 PM

good point eclypz... but everyone is weary of scams because they don't want to get ripped off. And if the product is genuinely effective, these criticism or attacks should only better prove the product's integrity. What have your experiences been like with oxycalm?

#44 xanadu

• 1,917 posts

Posted 15 February 2006 - 09:57 PM

I can buy a little bottle of nasal spray for $1.49 and you could say all the same things about the $1.49 bottle as the $30 bottle. I didn't say he was a crook for making a huge markup, I simply pointed out that he was doing it and that there were other sources for it much cheaper. eclypz, on that very site they say they can hook you up with online vets. I never checked it out, did you? What did they say to you? There are sites that can hook you up with doctors who will give you prescriptions for narcotics if you give them the right story. The whole thing is done over the internet or phone. I never checked that out either but I've heard enough stories to know it happens. This would be much easier to get.

#45 eclypz

• 18 posts

Posted 16 February 2006 - 04:19 PM

I can buy a little bottle of nasal spray for $1.49 and you could say all the same things about the $1.49 bottle as the $30 bottle. I didn't say he was a crook for making a huge markup, I simply pointed out that he was doing it and that there were other sources for it much cheaper. eclypz, on that very site they say they can hook you up with online vets. I never checked it out, did you? What did they say to you? There are sites that can hook you up with doctors who will give you prescriptions for narcotics if you give them the right story. The whole thing is done over the internet or phone. I never checked that out either but I've heard enough stories to know it happens. This would be much easier to get.

Alright. So if you were simply pointing out that you could put this product together cheaper just because you are thrifty like that then I can totally relate. I too am "that guy".

I couldn't help but pick up on a vibe that was attempting to discredit this person for selling something that is unfairly marked up. If that were the case you'd need to consider quite a few other things that factor into the cost of this product. You'd also have to consider that oxycalm sells it at MSRP which they have to, so that their retailers like anafit.com can sell them for a reasonable discount and still make money. Consider as well that he SHOULD mark it up. He's taking a chance and bringing something to the market that otherwise would be missed. That website you provided does not offer to write prescriptions for you. I have ten dollars in my paypal account if you can show me where they do an online prescription.

Anyhow....

I bought my bottle at anafit.com for 19.95.

I went out to a club last night, it was standing room only.
I had only three squirts per nostrile, I drank nothing
and took nothing prior to going out for anxiety purposes.
I felt calm, warm, fuzzy and pleasantly detached from
my inner dialogue while at the same time connected
to others. My instinct in this environment is to move away
from it quickly, but I enjoyed myself. It wasn't like
taking a benzo or anything like that but it definitely
had a more natural calming effect on my nerves.

oxycalm, have you considered offering a sort of system where we could purchase the first bottle and then get a larger refill bottle for repeat orders? Just something to consider.

#46 oxycalm

• Topic Starter
  • 16 posts

Posted 16 February 2006 - 04:45 PM

Xanadu is right. You can get Oxytocin cheaper. All you need is a doc or vet who will write you a prescription, the ability to stand the rancid smell of Clorobutanol and some balls. Don't forget that it is a felony to obtain a prescription under false pretenses. Good luck fellas, I'm outta here. Those who are interested know how to reach me.

Eclypz, check your email.

#47 xanadu

• 1,917 posts

Posted 16 February 2006 - 08:37 PM

Oh puleeze with the felony garbage. Maybe for getting a script for demerol but not for a vet product like that. Do you have a pet? Say it's for them. I bet you can get it over the counter without a prescription. How can this guy sell it over the counter if everyone else needs a script? You may have to buy from overseas to get the best deals. I don't care that much about it but $6.50 for a bottle 40 times bigger than this guy's tells me there is a huge markup. Nothing wrong with a huge markup as i've said before. There are places selling it as a cologne so I doubt it smells awful.

I just like to promote competition among suppliers. Competition is the american way and leads to higher quality at lower prices.

#48 oxycalm

• Topic Starter
  • 16 posts

Posted 16 February 2006 - 08:43 PM

Check your math, genius. My bottle is 30mL and the bottle you are "promoting" is 100mL. Both are identical strength. In what world is 100 40 times 30?

Just another psuedo intellectual who can't keep his facts straight from his opinions.

#49 xanadu

• 1,917 posts

Posted 17 February 2006 - 12:39 AM

OK, I promise to dig up all other sources of oxytocin and post them here. It has become my mission. I hope you are happy with your big mouth.

#50 xanadu

• 1,917 posts

Posted 17 February 2006 - 01:03 AM

OK, that didn't take long. Here is the first source again that I gave

Now here is what they say about getting past that prescription problem

Consultation is available from one of our veterinarians or licensed pharmacist on prescription drugs purchased through KV Vet Supply. Call 800.423.8211 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. CT Monday - Friday.

So you see, they have an 800 number to call and get an online prescription. It will probably cost you a few bucks for that but then you can buy all you want. $6.50 for 100ml @ 20 u per ml is 2,000 units of oxytocin.

Then we have a bulk source which give you 5mg for $57. I don't recall offhand how many iu are in a milligram, is it around 10,000? Just guessing but that is likely cheaper than the first source and no need for a script.

http://www.genscript...10407&op=detail 5mg for $57

Then if you want to go into competition with our smart mouth vendor, here is a place that will sell it to you in bulk

http://www.sinopep.c...tail.asp?id=117 Bulk purchases

Overall, the $6.50 looks to be the bargain depending on how much trouble it is to get the vet to write you a script and how much he wants. Probably no more than $20 so your first order will cost you less than our spammers version and is many times as much product. After that, you get it for $6.50 per 100ml. He said his had 4 units per spray, that sounds like not much so buy this instead.

When you talk to the vet, tell him your dog, cat, rabbit, whatever is expecting and is having problems. Say the animal had bad problems the last time and your local vet is on vacation. Don't lie, make sure it's true but that should do the job. Or if you have a local vet, use him.

#51 mrak1979

• 232 posts

Posted 17 February 2006 - 07:25 AM

Oxycalm, can you prove that a spray of your product delivers 4iu oxytocin?

#52 taktikz

• 64 posts

Posted 27 February 2006 - 03:33 AM

id like to try out a bottle.... get it tested also... is that possible?

#53 rflalonde

• 20 posts

Posted 06 April 2006 - 08:32 PM

I just got on Froogle.com and entered "oxytocin." Everybody required a prescription except www.underbid.com. I ordered two 100-mL bottles at $13.67 a bottle, 20 iu per mL. The actual supplier is EntirelyPets.com. The shipping was about $5.00. I will put the solution into an empty Xlear bottle. If one spray is equal to 1/10 mL (and I am not sure about this), then one spray would be 2 iu, and I would need 12 sprays to get 24 iu. Does that sound right? Thanks for any feedback.

#54 rflalonde

• 20 posts

Posted 06 April 2006 - 08:41 PM

This is an addendum to my previous post. If you try to order the oxytocin from EntirelyPets.com directly, they state that you will need a prescription. Also, I just noticed that the Froogle merchant reviews for this vendor are horrible.

#55 taktikz

• 64 posts

Posted 07 April 2006 - 06:10 AM

I would definitely like to try your product out if you were willing to send me a bottle. I'm a known member on anabolex.com and on many other forums...

#56 meatwad

• 196 posts

Posted 08 April 2006 - 08:51 PM

Hi, IBE has a very good price for oxytocin spray, haven't tried it because
I hear that your body very very quickly eliminates it from your body. Like,
after you exhale.

If posting 'vendors' is out of line, please delete this.

#57 oxycalm

• Topic Starter
  • 16 posts

Posted 26 May 2006 - 08:44 PM

IBE's product is 20mL. OxyCalm is 30mL.

www.oxycalm.com

#58 doug123

• 2,424 posts

Posted 28 July 2006 - 09:24 PM

Tough group!

I did seek the advice of the "powers that be" on this board to come up with a post that would inform members of the new product in a non-spamish manner.  Obviously, this is still being negatively viewed as spam.

However, I do believe that the product has many beneficial aspects.  Some of the members from this board have recently purchased it and hopefully they will provide the members with feedback

Here is a company that at least acted professionally (by contacting the leadership here first) in promoting his product; he didn't create 5 user names and hire "representatives" to leverage his position. It's too bad a lot of members jumped on him.

Maybe this topic should be moved to the nootropic supplier discussion? They should probably change the name to "the advertisement spam forum."

#59 tjcbs

• 155 posts

Posted 11 August 2006 - 06:00 AM

Interestingly a while back I purchased some of that trust in a bottle stuff to inhale nasally. I have problems with anxiety, social phobia, and paranoia/distrust, which I was hoping to alleviate. Unfortunately it produced no noticable effect. Is there any reason to believe you're product would be any more effective, especially in light of the fact that trust in a bottle contains 6x the oxytocin?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#60 tjcbs

• 155 posts

Posted 11 August 2006 - 07:01 AM

The "spam response" was probably in part due to the high association between the prefix "oxy" and spam, from all the oxycontin spam. You may want to consider a name change, since i would guess few enough people know about oxytocin for the oxy to buy you much.

Also, why not make a oxytocin pill?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users