- - - - -

About OxyCalm™, my calming product.....

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#61 oxycalm

• Topic Starter
  • 16 posts

Posted 12 August 2006 - 04:10 PM

Interestingly a while back I purchased some of that trust in a bottle stuff to inhale nasally. I have problems with anxiety, social phobia, and paranoia/distrust, which I was hoping to alleviate. Unfortunately it produced no noticable effect. Is there any reason to believe you're product would be any more effective, especially in light of the fact that trust in a bottle contains 6x the oxytocin?

This is as false a statement as there could be. Please show me any reliable source of info showing Liquid Trust contains 6x the oxytocin that OxyCalm contains.

#62 xanadu

• 1,917 posts

Posted 12 August 2006 - 05:11 PM

More spam. It seems like those who peddle here should at least pay for a membership.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#63 Centurion

• 1,000 posts

Posted 12 August 2006 - 07:50 PM

And make use of a little more tact and subterfuge. Signing up with the product name as a username rings alarm bells before the post even gets read.

#64 doug123

• 2,424 posts

Posted 12 August 2006 - 09:09 PM

I think it's a hell of a lot better than the guy does not hide the fact he's selling something.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#65 doug123

• 2,424 posts

Posted 20 August 2006 - 06:22 AM

I've never tried oxytocin myself...but this topic would fit better in the nootropics supplier discussion. I'm too lazy to PM a buch of moderators though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users