• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

ISRIB group buys or samples - do they still exist?

isrib cognitive enhancement group buy

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 sartre777

• 1 posts

Posted 06 October 2016 - 04:22 AM

This compound has me particularly interested for undiagnosed brain damage/low executive functioning disorder I have been experiencing for the past several years.

I am becoming extremely desperate after years of failed nootropic experiments.

I am very interested in purchasing ISRIB as I am completely at my wits end - I've tried Semax, Cerebrolysin, NSI-189, Dihexa, Uridine, Racetams, etc etc.

Basically, I am so very sick of short-term cognitive enhancers/racetams "bandaids".

I noticed (back from 2014) that there was a user by the name of PAM2 who found ISRIB extremely helpful.

I am just curious as to whether anyone has any sources available, or if there are any samples left over from the group buy those two years ago.

Thank you all very much.

Edited by sartre777, 06 October 2016 - 04:23 AM.

#2 RobbieG

• 40 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 January 2017 - 04:43 PM

I am curious about this as well.  If I ever get the time, I would like to reach out to all the partcipants of the group buy and solicit their feedback.  

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 theflowermonster

• 2 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 July 2017 - 06:07 PM

I'm also highly interested. Did you find a new group buy Sartre777? 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: isrib, cognitive enhancement, group buy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users