People of LongeCity I need your opinions on whether I have brain damage or not

brain damage weed mdma quiet

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Iamnobodi

• 36 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 October 2016 - 01:49 PM

I currently feeling that I have brain damage. Why? Well I don't talk much. There is nothing in my head my mind is usually at a blank. The way that most people can carry on conversations I can't. When people talk to me and make jokes or 'banter' if you will, I usually come up with a really short reply that has no substance or just nothing at all. People are always constantly talking but I am always struggling with things to say. I can't talk for extended periods of time. I can't tell stories either. I don't tell stories at all. Even though I've had many life experiences.  I feel it is related to my poor memory. I don't process things in the same way as other people, in fact I guess, I don't process much of what I experience. So I can't turn into conversation. These things are making me feel like I am lacking in personality & identity. I am not able to generate opinions on things either.  

People say to stay up to date on the news, and TV shows etc, but as I said earlier I don't retain much of that either so I can't come up with much. So whatever I do I can't fix this. And it's really bugging me. I feel like my life is screwed because of this. I'm not able to build meaningful relationships. 

Could this be brain damage or could it be a case of below average intelligence? In my adolescence I used alcohol and weed, and in university I tried MDMA, so do you think it could be these things which is contributing to what I'm feeling now? As it could have seriously impacted a developing brain. 

#2 jack black

• 1,294 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 October 2016 - 06:16 PM

You did not provide enough info to answer, but the symptoms you have could easily be caused by depression and/or anxiety. Good starting point would be plenty of sleep, good diet, exercise and no stress. So, how are you doing in those?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: brain damage, weed, mdma, quiet

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users