Topical Treatment for Presbyopia

eye health presbyopia eyesight

• Please log in to reply
121 replies to this topic

#121 thomasanderson2

• 45 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 January 2021 - 05:05 AM

So I finally mixed up my alpha lipoic acid eye drops this evening. Here's what I did::

I initially assembled all materials with the glass pipettes (per instructions posted earlier by Hamishm00.

DzzkzBc.jpg

But after reading instructions carefully, I decided I would just use two containers - 1. a mixing container (square clear glass spice jar) and 2. a final dispensing container (thoroughly-cleaned and distiled-water rinsed melatonin dropper)

7JRGPMy.jpg

To open one of the 5ml Brite Eyes containers, you need to remove the collar, then screw down to pop a hole
FRzRmgJ.jpg

Then, I poured the entire contents into the glass spice jar
(no photo)

Next, I measured out 100 mg of the stabilized NA-R-ALA
4KOOn6J.jpg

CiRcVCB.jpg?1

Added to the glass spice jar
5WXxjqt.jpg

Then mixed to dissovle. It dissolved almost immediately. And no residue at all.
z6j3ejQ.jpg

Finally I topped of off the spice jar with another 4ml or so of distilled water - and then transferred from glass spice jar to the final dispensing container.
(no photo)

My final product in the dispensing container:
JocDU7S.jpg

Edited by thomasanderson2, 18 January 2021 - 05:22 AM.

• like x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this MEDICINES advertising spot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#122 hamishm00

• 1,043 posts

Posted 18 January 2021 - 05:41 AM

Very thorough and exactly the way I would have done it. You have over a 1% solution there it seems.

BTW - those pipettes are HUGE, I am glad you decided not to use those. The ones I have are very small, and perfect for eyedropping (they also have an angled end). 

Good luck with progress. I had great success with the formula you have made (although I didn't use pure powder like you have). Your views on "stinging" would be appreciated.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this MEDICINES advertising spot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: eye health, presbyopia, eyesight

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users