- - - - -

Derma roller to keep the skin looking young

derma roller dermaroller

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 matt jones

• 2 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 08:30 PM

What do you guys think about the derma roller? I've heard so many amazing things about it, how it cured their acne scars and stretch marks. But could it also be used to make you look younger? The derma roller penetrates the skin and causes tiny wounds to form, collagen is then produced and new skin cells are formed. Apparently this will make the skin more elastic. Check out this review and the information http://dissolvescars...e-scars-review/

#2 aconita

• 1,389 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 April 2017 - 09:21 PM

For hypotrophic scars and stretch marks dermarolling or needling is a very satisfying results yielding treatment, for skin rejuvenation it works but proper protocol needs to be applied ans it is kind of an unpleasant experience.

• Agree x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for AGELESS LOOKS to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 lost69

• 285 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 04:53 PM

i ve got good results using dermarolling plus mito Q cream plus vit c serum plus platelet rich plasma plus many antiage supplements but key with dermaroll is moderation according to your skin time to recover, if you overdo you may destroy your face

i tried 0.2mm useless, 0.5mm good (every 20 days) and last month i started using 1.0mm once a month, no pain and no blood (my skin is thick).best results for now from 1.0mm

Edited by lost69, 23 April 2017 - 04:54 PM.

• Agree x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: derma roller, dermaroller

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users